Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Beauties. OC style

+ Add Report
Page 71 of 387 FirstFirst ... 21 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 121 171 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 5804
Let Us Relieve Your Tension
This blog is moderated by SCJohn
  1. #4754

    Xiao

    Holy doppelganger Batman!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy67I  [View Original Post]
    Saw she posted from the hospital looks like the del Gado dude in San Clemente fed her too much meth! Hope she didn't OD! Still enjoy busting inside of her regularly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazy671  [View Original Post]
    You a funny guy. Must be Kiti's obsessed fanbase or disgruntled customer. I'm flattered tho. Get your own handle dude. Anyone know why she in the hospital? Why you got to put this gado dude on blast like that? Kiti call me if you need anything.
    Kiti trying to decide which one you Siamese twins admirers cough*stalker*cough is more annoying. Her blogs complaining about you two dudes in her private club are both hilarious and disturbing.

    This is what happens when tricks inject and force themselves into the personal lives of these young sexy spinner girls trying to be her Capn Save My Hoe. Dudes looking for their everlasting soulmate in all the wrong places like Hx.

    Me? I get in. Creampie and throat pie my 2 favorite holes. Get out. Rinse penis. Repeat. Addicted to pussy, but allergic to drama. My time is better spent motorboating them huge natural D-cup titties on a 95 lb 19 yo bbfscip girl LOL. Speaking of which, here are some recent pics from another hot creampie date. My favorite part was when she was sucking daddy's angry cock while going wee-wee in the toilet LOL. That's right baby girl, just keep sucking, then daddy will wipe your pussy ok?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails xiao babi wiwi bbfscip 19yo (10).jpg‎   xiao babi wiwi bbfscip 19yo (11).jpg‎   xiao babi wee wee (1).jpg‎   xiao babi wee wee (2).jpg‎   xiamaomi 19yo 95 lbs.jpg‎  

    19yo natural tits  (5).jpg‎   19yo natural tits  (1).jpg‎   xiamaomi 19yo 95 lbs bbfscip (4).jpg‎  

  2. #4753

    CoreyBella

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    You guys have a treasure in her on the West Coast. I'm jealous LOL. She is pretty close to being the slim thick size again. I even made the comment about her losing weight because she looks 20-30 lbs lighter than her tryst pics.
    Umm no that's a big negative. She is back posting on Hx again and in town so she must be thirsty. Keeps popping up on my DM's and SM accounts regarding her availability. Looks pretty rough and a far cry from the Corey I used to creampie. She is still many, many pounds away from the body she had when she started. Pics below taken in late 2016 during her first week on HX, compared to what I am getting on my phone LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Cindy Star 2016 (2).jpg‎   Cindy Star 2016 (1).jpg‎   CoreyBella hmu (6).jpg‎   CoreyBella hmu (2).jpg‎   CoreyBella hmu (3).jpg‎  

    CoreyBella hmu (5).jpg‎  

  3. #4752

    A weird thing happened

    Mongers, I'm a bit of pickle here. So I've seen this provider on / off for more than 2 years now. Sex has been amazing (bare back of course) and we just connect. So last I saw her in April. We had great time together & then just 2 days ago when I reached out to her she just started ignoring me. So I didn't give up there thinking maybe she has high demand due to long weekend so I got few other burner numbers and texted her through this. Got lucky and she responded to one of my numbers & decided to meet at her place in 1 hour.

    I am super stoked, excited to see her & as soon as I get there, she asks me to park somewhere and then come towards her place, while I was walking towards she give me a signal to return to my car! And then says she doesn't want to see me no more because she likes my sex and that it is not good for her. I try to purse her to do it this last time, but my luck ran out and I was left dry.

    Has this happen to anyone before? Never to me! Good sex has never been an issue for me.

  4. #4751

    PM Me

    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    She wants to monetize it, but I think she was at like 100 subs or something when she sent me the link asking me to sub. Long way to go before she starts seeing money from there. Thought it would be soft core content but it was just videos of her trips home so I unsubscribed a few days later.
    PM me her Youtube link.

  5. #4750
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Not really. Only 3 a week is 150 a year, for the last 20 years I've only lived in places where commercial sex is cheap and legal, 1500 isn't a big number.
    Wow 1500! I'm jelous! What countries? Did you bareback most?

  6. #4749

    Vietkim YouTube

    Quote Originally Posted by Baka3000  [View Original Post]
    She never required protection. Her daughter is married or dating some guy. Viet Kim has a youtube channel and sometimes her daughter is there. Kim still worth the price I'm locked in at so I have no complaints. Also I think she'd sooner retire than drop her prices.
    She wants to monetize it, but I think she was at like 100 subs or something when she sent me the link asking me to sub. Long way to go before she starts seeing money from there. Thought it would be soft core content but it was just videos of her trips home so I unsubscribed a few days later.

  7. #4748
    Quote Originally Posted by Tjinla2001  [View Original Post]
    The last time I saw her, there was no price break for using protection. I wonder if her daughter ended up in the industry?
    She never required protection. Her daughter is married or dating some guy. Viet Kim has a youtube channel and sometimes her daughter is there. Kim still worth the price I'm locked in at so I have no complaints. Also I think she'd sooner retire than drop her prices.

  8. #4747
    Quote Originally Posted by SaltyDog  [View Original Post]
    When she was 160 then 180 I would visit her but when I called and she said what the tip was I said I'll keep in touch. Never called her back since regardless of her service. She's a granny now and granny's don't get that kind of tip from me but it's ok if others do. Her day s have come and gone.
    The last time I saw her, there was no price break for using protection. I wonder if her daughter ended up in the industry?

  9. #4746
    Quote Originally Posted by CumInPussy  [View Original Post]
    I can speak for Thailand. I was working there for 10 months and during that time I banged over 150 girls, average about 4 girls a week. I missed those days.
    You sure they were girls. LOL I heard way too many stories about guys brining back what they thought was girls. LOL.

  10. #4745
    Quote Originally Posted by TrolleyDodger  [View Original Post]
    I've done 2 pops with her for 280 and 260. I'm sure others have gotten a better deal. 320 is definitely way too much for her. If you are a repeat customer, there's a better chance that she'll go below 300 for 2 pops. In a year or two, she will be forced to bring down her rates. Father Time is undefeated and I'm certainly looking forward to her $100 blow and go's when that time comes. For now, if Im dropping 320+ for two pops, it will be with a K girl doing a bb special, not someone in their late
    When she was 160 then 180 I would visit her but when I called and she said what the tip was I said I'll keep in touch. Never called her back since regardless of her service. She's a granny now and granny's don't get that kind of tip from me but it's ok if others do. Her day s have come and gone.

  11. #4744

    Vietkim

    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos019  [View Original Post]
    She quoted me 320 for 2 pops last time I spoke to her. Not sure if that's worth it though.
    I've done 2 pops with her for 280 and 260. I'm sure others have gotten a better deal. 320 is definitely way too much for her. If you are a repeat customer, there's a better chance that she'll go below 300 for 2 pops. In a year or two, she will be forced to bring down her rates. Father Time is undefeated and I'm certainly looking forward to her $100 blow and go's when that time comes. For now, if I’m dropping 320+ for two pops, it will be with a K girl doing a bb special, not someone in their late 60’s

  12. #4743

    Ebony cuties

    Hello, does anyone have any good recommendations for some young ebony BBFS action? I'm a little tired of the AMP scene. Any recommendations here in the oc or LA IE LB? Thanks fellas happy hunting.

  13. #4742

    Msog

    She quoted me 320 for 2 pops last time I spoke to her. Not sure if that's worth it though.

    Quote Originally Posted by GimmeMoreHead  [View Original Post]
    Good luck finding a non Asian gilf at a reasonable rate and worthy of a visit. A few of the gilf cum dumps talked on here have raised their rates dramatically and are never easy to schedule with. Viet Kim is the best gilf option at the moment. Only negative with her is no msog.

  14. #4741
    Quote Originally Posted by SomeoneOC  [View Original Post]
    I feel less guilty now.

    Care to share some wisdom and knowledge on where to find the best value for your money? Have heard the likes of Philippines and Thailand. Would you agree?
    I can speak for Thailand. I was working there for 10 months and during that time I banged over 150 girls, average about 4 girls a week. I missed those days.

  15. #4740
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Not really. Only 3 a week is 150 a year, for the last 20 years I've only lived in places where commercial sex is cheap and legal, 1500 isn't a big number.
    I feel less guilty now.

    Care to share some wisdom and knowledge on where to find the best value for your money? Have heard the likes of Philippines and Thailand. Would you agree?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape