Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #52535
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up after endless loops for some head piece, she delivered well but not without a couple of laughs. Girl straight up farted twice during the deed. Not the small poof, but an ass clenching burp out of her rear. Said it was from all the porridge ole girl was eating. She still delivered well though. Currently has working digits which is rarity.
    Let her know if she blasts again you're going to have to stick sumpin in there to quiet that thang.

  2. #52534

    Abbie

    Anyone date her recently? Any reports?

  3. #52533

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Ajdal  [View Original Post]
    Was great when she was in st Pete, she looked just like those pics. Miss her, I really hope she can get better soon. All the best to her. Ajdal pot.
    We miss her in Tampa. Sad to hear she is not doing well.

  4. #52532

    Fake ads

    So many fake ads I would say 95% or greater are fake. The snapchats the divorce moms the too good to be true. Most ads are listed in other states or injected in by the host just to generate traffic. I hope everyone knows this?

  5. #52531
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by BenDhover  [View Original Post]
    Picked her up after endless loops for some head piece, she delivered well but not without a couple of laughs. Girl straight up farted twice during the deed. Not the small poof, but an ass clenching burp out of her rear. Said it was from all the porridge ole girl was eating. She still delivered well though. Currently has working digits which is rarity.
    Did you soak it all in?

    Asking for a friend.

  6. #52530

    Redhead Beth

    Picked her up after endless loops for some head piece, she delivered well but not without a couple of laughs. Girl straight up farted twice during the deed. Not the small poof, but an ass clenching burp out of her rear. Said it was from all the porridge ole girl was eating. She still delivered well though. Currently has working digits which is rarity.

  7. #52529

    Rehab

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun  [View Original Post]
    If rehab is at the intersection of Pulaski & Ashton, then she must be in rehab because that's where I saw her on the corner last night trying to get picked up. We waved at each other as I drove by her. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!

    BEF.
    LOL. More power to them IF they go, I met one of my regulars the morning of heading to rehab. Walking out from Tm's with a carton of cigs, and guess what, the monkey held her back. Comical and sad at the same time, moments after leaving, she was right back in the same place. I thoroughly enjoyed my evening that day, great puss.

  8. #52528
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    This is very sad to hear. I thought she had gotten her shit together and moved on. These are from November 2015 when she had only been in Baltimore for a couple weeks. Maybe I'll see her out there one day. I would like to see her again.
    You lucky dog, she look (ed) fun.

  9. #52527

    Cece

    Quote Originally Posted by SlapHappy4  [View Original Post]
    I had a dream recently. A rather polite experience for a Jackson for front seat action. I would consider a second verse provided it was the same as the first!
    What street was she on?

  10. #52526

    Cece Brooklyn park

    I had a dream recently. A rather polite experience for a Jackson for front seat action. I would consider a second verse provided it was the same as the first!

  11. #52525
    Senior Member


    Posts: 999

    Heaven

    Was great when she was in st Pete, she looked just like those pics. Miss her, I really hope she can get better soon. All the best to her. Ajdal pot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    This is very sad to hear. I thought she had gotten her shit together and moved on. These are from November 2015 when she had only been in Baltimore for a couple weeks. Maybe I'll see her out there one day. I would like to see her again.

  12. #52524
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I would like to see her again. She was so hot when I was seeing her regularly about six or seven years ago. She was around twenty two at the time and said she had been selling her ass since she was fourteen.
    Have you tried her on FB. She doesn't post much but she does use it every now and then.

  13. #52523

    What a hottie

    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I would like to see her again. She was so hot when I was seeing her regularly about six or seven years ago. She was around twenty two at the time and said she had been selling her ass since she was fourteen.
    Wish I could get some of that. Been a long time since I have been up north.

  14. #52522

    Heather aka Star

    Quote Originally Posted by Laurens  [View Original Post]
    Wow not surprising.
    I fell for it boys. Everything mentioned is correct.

  15. #52521
    Quote Originally Posted by Cls9637  [View Original Post]
    I would like to see her again. She was so hot when I was seeing her regularly about six or seven years ago.
    Yes she good she still sucks a good dick when she is in the mood swallow queen.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape