Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 37379
-
06-01-23 08:43 #28379Senior Member

Posts: 96Any case like this really needs to have a good lawyer that will use the new Constitutional Amendment in the state to eradicate the charges as unconstitutional and put and end to these kind of cases. If there's no evidence of actual, then these businesses should be able to operate without the fear of any charges. The Amendment was clear that everyone in the state has "the right to make and effectuate decisions about all matters " regarding reproductive freedom, and that includes practicing safe sex. That applies to the business as well as any patrons of the business.
Originally Posted by RoddyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 18:43 #28378Senior Member

Posts: 929Not sure what case you're talking about, but we know from Warren OH, that the objective is to get the owner to forfeit all assets, in order to drop most charges.
Originally Posted by RoddyJohnson
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 16:18 #28377Senior Member

Posts: 63So I've been following the case of the old mama from M1, which was busted 4 years ago.
Of course the police and news called it a human trafficking sting.
But finally after 4 years the case has resolved. Human trafficking charges dismissed. She plead guilty to maintaining a house of prostitution and got probation.
4 years, thousands of taxpayer money wasted. The place is back up and running, and only 1 minor conviction.
What a joke. Cops need to find something better to do.
-
05-30-23 15:21 #28376Senior Member

Posts: 77Natasha ad
Go to: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3011842 for info about Natasha.
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 15:10 #28375Regular Member

Posts: 24Vivian
Hey, I saw her a few months back if its the same Vivian over in the Roseville area, the one who used to post as, "Are you pissed off, stressed, etc". Her place had a smell to it and while she tried very hard, the release was not that great, pictures were definitely from a while ago. She did massage totally nude but like I said I did not enjoy it at all. She had a great effort just not my cup of tea. She even gave me a manilla envelope on my way out in case the neighbors saw me LOL.
Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/michigan/...y-rubs/1320301
-
05-30-23 11:43 #28374Senior Member

Posts: 75Lisa
Any contact info on Lisa.
Originally Posted by UltraFind77
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 11:33 #28373Senior Member

Posts: 271Hello,
Originally Posted by Freddy100
[View Original Post]
Any contact info for Natasha? Thank you!
-
05-29-23 17:32 #28372Senior Member

Posts: 99Tee
What is the damage?
Originally Posted by Pookie586
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 12:17 #28371Senior Member

Posts: 34Ok thanks for the heads up. Is there someone good to see there? I have never been yet.
Originally Posted by Marty240
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 08:03 #28370Senior Member

Posts: 75Suhilla Jessica
Place was in Waterford, office building messy room crappy table with plastic underneath don't go.
Originally Posted by BigBodyScottie
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 07:15 #28369Senior Member

Posts: 52Waterford massage
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...625977057.html
"Jessica" is the former Suhilla, correct? It's been a while since I saw these ads. Was she a legit provider or was more to be had?
-
05-27-23 22:24 #28368Senior Member

Posts: 430Superior bodywork Canton
I saw her a few times 1. 5 years ago. First visit, went total legit. Was a good massage but we just chatted and gave no signs of anything extra and was draped the entire time I believe. After that she texts me to do some work for her and she Wouk's pay me with massage. I'm game for that. This time after the flip and massaging the front she says she does do a therapeutic release (HJ) if I would like. But it is just therapeutic / mechanical. You can't touch her at all she stays fully clothed. I don't think I was able to complete. But I thought maybe a third visit would expand the menu. Nope. Still just a mechanical release nothing sexual at all. No flirting or teasing.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
She is lesbian and has a wife / partner. So I imagine she has no interest at all in seeing or touching dick.
She's a nice woman and gives a 7-8/10 massage.
-
05-27-23 21:21 #28367Senior Member

Posts: 929I'm guessing the prenatal service makes it a no go.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 09:38 #28366Regular Member

Posts: 15Travelling
Last time I saw her, she said she was travelling out of state second half of May.
Originally Posted by Cantab
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 09:33 #28365Regular Member

Posts: 15Not worth it
I wouldn't waste my money on her. She looks ok, but is on the heavy side, with disproportionately smaller tits. Not much of a massage at all. Started upsell right off the bat, rushed service, and not really into it.
Originally Posted by Capone8695
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





