Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 11219
-
06-06-23 19:12 #7694Senior Member

Posts: 135I've seen a couple girls with this handle. Are you able to share which one?
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-04-23 23:08 #7693Senior Member

Posts: 3338ComedicCutie
This girl is a flake. Seems pretty hot and nice, open, hippie-ish, but wanted to FT to check our interactions. I can't but I suggested Snap. Twice I have gotten myself to a spot I can tap into a free Wi-Fi so I have the bandwidth to video call her, and she was crickets. I think she is new to the sugar game and unsure if she really wants to do this. So, I am just going to leave her alone, one of you guys can take a run at her. I did see some of her videos on her Snap, kind of out there, weird pets, and dancing w / some ganja guys, 'you know Mon?
-
06-04-23 23:05 #7692Senior Member

Posts: 3338Yeah, she sent the same cut and paste to me.
Originally Posted by PleasantOnSun
[View Original Post]
But I am texting w / her now, will speak to her tomorrow, and I don't take anything as a given.
-
06-04-23 17:17 #7691Regular Member

Posts: 15She sent me this: Hey! Before we continue, I like to just get straight to the point so neither of us waste anyones time haha. Before we get talking I would like to make it clear that I'm looking for a long term SD and I don't just sleep around. I've only been with 2 people in my life so I am very reserved on who ill share my body with. I am looking for a man who will show me respect as the quality woman I am and also be able to prove to me he can take care of me financially. I verified myself on the site so you know I'm a real person but I also don't mind FaceTiming for further verification if you need that. I would like to start off with a simple coffee or dinner date to see how we vibe before discussing an arrangement. My time is also very valuable so please don't expect a free date with me 😘.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 16:54 #7690Regular Member

Posts: 10Well, what I'm trying to get at is that I think she's just in it to not actually enter an arrangement, but to make money off of quick meet and greets and dinners. If you'd like to invest the time and money into seeing where things go, that's totally fine. It just wasn't for me, as it wouldn't be mutually beneficial.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
06-03-23 10:38 #7689Senior Member

Posts: 3338Hmm, she told me she's done atmosphere modeling, where girls get like 600 to just hang around a nightclub for the evening.
Originally Posted by Blah1337
[View Original Post]
Any sense of her real interests? For example, some girls really are into the age-gap thing, kind of a different kink than D / S that is common on seeking. I am in my 60's, what about you guys who have been trying her before? And my MO to all POTs I get into conversation w / is just to be very respectful and nice. Any insight if that is a winner or loser?
-
06-03-23 03:19 #7688Regular Member

Posts: 10I talked about her briefly earlier in the thread. Even after she did eventually hit me up again after a compensated coffee M&G, she wanted to continue to go on compensated platonic dates until she felt comfortable. I even offered 15, but she wants to go on regular dates for 4 per and I'm not really down for that since she can just walk away.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
So yeah, I don't recommend. Pretty sure she's just trying to get guys to go on regular dates for compensation.
-
06-01-23 08:53 #7687Senior Member

Posts: 3338I am texting w / her now. Seems to be from AZ. Do you have any tips? Dos / don'ts? Feel free to answer here or PM.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 14:08 #7686Senior Member

Posts: 5603So the girls can say ppm or p p m or looking for meetups. But god forbid if we do.
https://members.seeking.com/member/7...2-72c27f8a2bd1
-
05-30-23 13:23 #7685Senior Member

Posts: 1897Sugar Acronyms
POT is a Potential SB. They become actual once they have been to the FC (Fucking Chamber.).
Originally Posted by SteveTandberg
[View Original Post]
Most of the acronyms originated on the Richmond VA SB thread which by default is functioning as the national clearing house for info: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...mateurs-or-Not You should subscribe to this.
Although you have been doing this for 20 years, things can change quickly. Here is a thread of gathered wisdom in the same forum: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...-Index-and-FAQ It is only 2 pages and a lot of good info.
BAM.
-
05-29-23 19:03 #7684Senior Member

Posts: 369I used Seekca33 last week and it worked. The V one didn't or maybe I've used it too many times.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 18:38 #7683Senior Member

Posts: 70This one has been reliable for me. I always use it for the 33% discount: VWO33 COM (no spaces).
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 16:20 #7682Senior Member

Posts: 78Any discounts?
I was going to hold off SA for a while but I'm bored. Anyone got any 25-33% off codes? They used to hand them out like candy before.
-
05-29-23 15:53 #7681Senior Member

Posts: 119Sugar Acronyms
Thanks for the clarification on this. I've been a SD in one form or another for over 20 years and don't know lots of these acronyms.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
POT?
FC?
Any other acronyms that people use for Sugar?
Thanks.
-
05-29-23 14:58 #7680Senior Member

Posts: 1897Pii
Personally Identifiable Information. See also SM for Social Media.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
BAM.













Reply With Quote




