Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,606 to 1,620 of 4898
-
06-06-23 19:11 #3293Senior Member

Posts: 285Notel
Can anyone recommend a motel in Newark or Elkton area. I have a date tomorrow and I am looking for a place to hang out with my date.
Thanks.
-
06-05-23 16:08 #3292Senior Member

Posts: 126Strawberry sweetness
Haven't dated her but I have seen her around the area in person before a few times and I must say she is much skinnier looking than the photos. And also those seem to be the only pictures she ever posts which also raises a red flag.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
06-05-23 14:49 #3291Senior Member

Posts: 126Fyi
Dude you know nothing about my relations with some of these girls. Just cause all they use you for your money it can be a different vibe for someone else. Maybe you should ease up on the partying as well dude.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
-
06-01-23 10:29 #3290Senior Member

Posts: 80I talked to Kelly on Tuesday. She can't do incall right now because of renovations where she is living and based on space there, I find that to be believable. She is offering car dates but it can be hit or miss setting up.
Originally Posted by Dbf3251
[View Original Post]
-
05-31-23 10:04 #3289Senior Member

Posts: 49Exactly. The dude who posted some nonsense is probably the person that most these girls don't like.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
Brandy also leaves behind like 2 children. These are people at the end of the day, drug problems or not.
-
05-30-23 10:46 #3288Regular Member

Posts: 19I just posted the same question. I saw her about 2-3 weeks ago. She was much more out of it than any time I've seen her in the past. Her phone situation was a mess. I'm sure it's turned off again now. I dropped her at the motel on 40 that she's always at. She hit me up for another 20 later that day but I haven't heard from her since.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
-
05-30-23 08:27 #3287Senior Member

Posts: 404Saw her about 4 weeks ago, best guess. Coukd have been longer. She was at a healthy weight and looked hot. Dark ever since and I've known her a long time. I think she has found a stable life situation and likely isn't coming back, aside from occasionally seeing old regulars.
Originally Posted by JTerry26
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 17:25 #3286Senior Member

Posts: 988K. O.
I saw her a couple of months ago. She had gained back weight and got those nice tits back. Great date. Tried again like a week later and she's been dark since. Bummer.
Originally Posted by Rayo9
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 15:01 #3285Senior Member

Posts: 64Kelly
Anyone hear from Kelly Otto recently and willing to share digits? She's been MIA for me but It's been close to a year now.
-
05-29-23 14:48 #3284Senior Member

Posts: 64Ymmv
She does not look like her pics anymore and in a bad way. She's extremely skinny now from using obviously and there was a smell I didn't appreciate. She was nodding off but this didn't happen until afterwards. She is very kind and good mannered I'll give her that. Sociable, wants to have a conversation, but let's be real that isn't what we're there for. I don't recall anal being allowed but she has an open menu overall. One thing, she takes very good care of her hair, surprisingly that looked healthy and nice and she talked about it quite a bit / how much she cares for it. We got to talking about that bc I accidentally jizzed in it while going for a CIM, oops poor aim. I just really didn't like her body / how skinny she was. She even tried to keep her shirt on because she has no tits (her own words), I think she's insecure about the flat chest, but I had her take it off regardless. It's the same with her ass. Did not repeat due to this and the slight smell, but mainly bc overly skinny is not my thing.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 14:37 #3283Senior Member

Posts: 345One time
I saw her once probably over a year ago. I'm usually a BBBJ only kinda guy so not sure my review helps ya. She was nice and friendly enough. Hi honestly can't remember much about it except she was in a townhouse across from the wawa near beaver brook on 13 south of the split. There were other people there which made it a little uncomfortable but she got the job done.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 13:36 #3282Senior Member

Posts: 396Jenn
Has anyone seen or heard from Jenn / Tori recently?
-
05-29-23 13:16 #3281Senior Member

Posts: 2789Anyone Dated Strawberry Sweetness?
Looks like a hot redhead. Phone and area code are local. Wonder if anyone has dated her before?
Says everything goes, so wonder if anal, BBFS, fetishes are on the menu? Rates?
https://www.kittyads.com/ad-2754953-...rry+Sweetness+
-
05-29-23 12:58 #3280Senior Member

Posts: 2789H0e or h0em0nger- different side of the same coin?
I agree, let the dude post! And I agree, I periodically circle back around to girls I haven't heard from in a while as things change and girls come back around. So knowing that a girl has gone to her reward is useful info. I see no issue in saying something nice about a girl who has passed. Was always taught to show respect for the dead.
Originally Posted by BMartinSports
[View Original Post]
Yes, if guys treat girls badly, or beat them, then they are more prone to be bad dates, have knives, shives or pepper-spray to defend themself. Most girls won't date certain classes of dudes because they are either cheap or prone to violenece.
Look these girls are working for their money, just like you & me do. As such they deserve the respect you would show any relative: mother, sister, daughter or aunt.
I hate it that so many guys point the finger and say a girl is "just" a h0 e! What they forget is that by dating the girls they are a Wh0 reM0 nger!
-
05-29-23 08:09 #3279Senior Member

Posts: 72Letting us know they're dead kinda is useful so we don't waste time texting them in dry spells.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
Being shitty to them is just going to make them shitty providers who hate us, or make them super selective. You don't got to mourn them but a simple "that sucks" is sufficient. Saying "whatever dumb ****** are dead" makes me wonder why even bother seeing them if you dislike them so much? Let the dude post. Sheesh.










Reply With Quote






