Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 80 of 184 FirstFirst ... 30 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 130 180 ... LastLast
Results 1,186 to 1,200 of 2753
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1568

    (Kori) Well I just couldn't stay away.

    Quote Originally Posted by AvgUSA  [View Original Post]
    I have been seeing her for a long time as well. When she's clean / sane, and takes the time to get into herself -- she is a knockout. The first time we met she was in a nice suite hotel, met me a door in a robe, heels & lingerie, and she really, really loves everything about sex. Great personality, easy to talk to, and knows how to use her holes well. Last time I saw her about 6 months ago, she was bouncing from place to place and didn't seem like she had a steady place to live, no incall so we had to get a room, and she seemed much more rushed. She was never a clock watcher. I want to visit one more time to see if it has all gone off the rails, but I've just become too spoiled to pay good money to stick my dick in crazy.
    Unfortunately I couldn't leave it alone and had to see just how far off the rails she's gone. Kori was advertising in Norwich a couple weeks ago and I have been seeing her off and on for about 6-7 years. She has always done HHR for $. All the signs were there and I should have bailed, things went south after she was disappointed that $ was not enough. Rushing the clock, seeming generally uninterested, nodding off in the middle. At one point I asked for lube, and she pointed me to a drawer in which I had to fish through crack pipes to find it. My expectations were low, but holy shit. Stay far away from this piece of trash unless you're looking to get setup to be robbed.

  2. #1567
    Quote Originally Posted by Barebacker69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/741337889156

    Looking for any info on Ziyah she posts in meriden and Middletown.

    Looks like a cute older spinner. Is she real? Anyone know menu options and donations? Please lmk.

    It's slim pickings out here at the moment especially with spinners. Looks to good to be true.
    Beware of the tattoo on her stomach, I'd do some more research as I recall she's a rip off artists. I'd search " tattoo " in the ripoff sections.

  3. #1566
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    If you do a name search on her, you'll read numerous instances her of setting up appointments then ghosting on arrival. She was a Next (for me.

    BMD.
    Looks to have a really nice rack, which is my weakness, but the meth mouth trumps her boobs, I'll pass.

  4. #1565

    Any Info?

    Looking for info on the below.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/584799110752

    TIA.

  5. #1564
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeHuntt  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone been in contact with Morgan lately? I messaged the number in her website a number of times but have yet to get a response.
    She advertised yesterday, so she's around.

  6. #1563
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveThatPoo  [View Original Post]
    I have to say I am a big fan. Just back from another double, totally enjoyable
    Has anyone been in contact with Morgan lately? I messaged the number in her website a number of times but have yet to get a response.

  7. #1562
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMacDaddy  [View Original Post]
    If you do a name search on her, you'll read numerous instances her of setting up appointments then ghosting on arrival. She was a Next (for me.

    BMD.
    Same happen to me in Danbury. Three hours later she asked if I wanted to meet.

    PA.

  8. #1561

    Ziyah

    She's GTG but my reports a few months old. Cute tight spinner body, she seemed new and nervous so she took a few drinks. Okay BBBJ but great attitude and eager to please. 150 HH.

  9. #1560

    Looking info on Ziyah

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...e/741337889156

    Looking for any info on Ziyah she posts in meriden and Middletown.

    Looks like a cute older spinner. Is she real? Anyone know menu options and donations? Please lmk.

    It's slim pickings out here at the moment especially with spinners. Looks to good to be true.

  10. #1559

    Cougar aka Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/923998998791

    I thought she has been posting almost daily. Just not using her name I guess.
    If you do a name search on her, you'll read numerous instances her of setting up appointments then ghosting on arrival. She was a Next (for me.

    BMD.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_6927.jpg‎  

  11. #1558
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by WillyO  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/923998998791

    I thought she has been posting almost daily. Just not using her name I guess.
    That is definitely Sammy. She was never my thing, never saw her, but that's certainly her mouth.

  12. #1557
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1231
    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Exactly. April 6 last ad. Oh well nexr case!!
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/new-h...r/923998998791

    I thought she has been posting almost daily. Just not using her name I guess.

  13. #1556
    Quote Originally Posted by SeekNEnjoy58  [View Original Post]
    I was just thinking the same thing. I have a free weekend and had thought about visiting her again. Looks like her ads on Skip stopped in early April.
    Exactly. April 6 last ad. Oh well nexr case!!

  14. #1555

    Sammy

    Quote Originally Posted by Pcard  [View Original Post]
    Have not seen Sammy advertising lately? She still here? Thanks.
    I was just thinking the same thing. I have a free weekend and had thought about visiting her again. Looks like her ads on Skip stopped in early April.

  15. #1554
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyCT  [View Original Post]
    Part of me likes when there are X rated pics because I don't think Uncle LEO would ever use them.
    Would they use shots of an actual cop? Very doubtful. Would they use a random pic off the web? I don't see why not. It may even help the prosecution, as the responder is reaching out to an ad that is even clearer as to what is really being offered.

    Consider this. If you respond to a "body rub" or "home massage" ad, a decent lawyer may be able to get your charges dropped if you don't incriminate yourself another way. Responding to an ad clearly offering sex might be harder to defend, possibly leaving only possible entrapment as a defense.

    On the other hand, not many CT PD's seem all that interested in that type of sting. My recollection recalls very few over the last 15-20 years of playing games. Most busts seem to be the result of property owner or neighbor complaints, as well as follow-ups to other crimes, like drug dealing or gang activity, or streetwalker roundups. It's usually only the provider (s) and maybe an unlucky customer caught in the web.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape