Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Thread: Humaniplex

+ Add Report
Page 61 of 272 FirstFirst ... 11 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 111 161 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 915 of 4072
16192789494
This blog is moderated by Baldy Cruiser
  1. #3172
    Quote Originally Posted by LondonTown  [View Original Post]
    I believe she was part of a crew that was posting on HX about 2-3 years ago. Her incall was downtown in a townhouse, she hosted out of a bedroom on the 2nd floor. At the time I saw her she was clearly inexperienced but not new to sex, had a "friend" that she would call / text from time to time if you know what I mean. It was a cheap hhr that was largely unmemorable except for that fact that I finished by fucking that mouth until I erupted like a fountain and the whole time I was looking down onto the street watching people cross the sidewalk. Amazing the things you remember sometimes. Anyway, her hygiene was atrocious but she seemed very meek almost submissive back then, I guess she spent enough time in the scene to develop an attitude.
    Seems like daty and rim are on the table now (here's what she wrote me:

    Foreplay is something I can def accommodate. I even offer DATY. Rimming we can talk about in person. And I LOVE oral.

    HX USERS PLEASE SEND HANDLE ‼65039; OTHERWISE VERIFICATION IS A MUST ‼65039;.

    CBJ ONLY - 100.

    Qv- 150.

    Hhr- 200.

    Hr- 350.

    1 hr & Half - 450 (Special).

    🌟 Extras 🌟.

    ⁃ GFE $100 Suck on my huge tits and enjoy multiple position and a more sensual experience overall. (Might see me squirt) + Includes DATY.

    ⁃ DATY $100.

    ⁃ Vibrator Play $50 - If you'd like to witness me squirt this is KEY. Instant leg shaker.

    ⁃ Outfit Requests: From a variety of different colored lingerie to school girl uniforms.

    FaceTime Calls 📲.

    -Solo (Watch me play w / toys) - $75 30 MIN.

    -Watch me fuck my neighbor - $100 30 MIN.

    🚫Bare / Anal / CIP🚫.

    ⁃ Bare available upon reaching a certain level or trust w / me. See me a few times, makes me feel comfortable and show test results.

    Text once you're ready to come and see me!

  2. #3171

    TheFlexyFeline

    Haven't came across anything on this black beauty. I'm pretty picky on black chicks she definitely has the looks I'd love to bang with nice T&A. Only thing is her rates are pretty low for GFE so that's a bad sign in my eyes. Anybody partake with this one? No replies on Hx with intel bummer.

  3. #3170

    ExoticLuvin

    Quote Originally Posted by BearD  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exoticluvn

    I saw her yesterday for her 120 hhr special. Her pics are accurate but no makeup when I saw her. Still kinda cute. Bit of a tummy. Huge ass great for doggy. Very friendly attitude.

    Service was decent GFE. Good BBBJ with dt attempts. Some kissing. No daty. Went through 4 positions and she was happy to oblige. Blew in the bag and was on my way at 28 minutes. Great value at 120!
    She had a quote on her Hx profile Ma 23 "Never going to San Diego again".

    -Tantraman.

  4. #3169
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Up late and saw this girl's ad pop up on HX and LC. So I reached out, got the menu, and here's what happened:

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NymphoEmily

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/136334999

    HIX USERS PLEASE SEND HANDLE ‼65039; OTHERWISE A DEPOSIT & VERIFICATION IS A MUST.

    BJ ONLY - 100.

    Qv- 150.

    Half Hour- 250.

    Hour - 350.

    1 hr & Half - 600.

    2 hr special 900.
    I believe she was part of a crew that was posting on HX about 2-3 years ago. Her incall was downtown in a townhouse, she hosted out of a bedroom on the 2nd floor. At the time I saw her she was clearly inexperienced but not new to sex, had a "friend" that she would call / text from time to time if you know what I mean. It was a cheap hhr that was largely unmemorable except for that fact that I finished by fucking that mouth until I erupted like a fountain and the whole time I was looking down onto the street watching people cross the sidewalk. Amazing the things you remember sometimes. Anyway, her hygiene was atrocious but she seemed very meek almost submissive back then, I guess she spent enough time in the scene to develop an attitude.

  5. #3168
    Quote Originally Posted by CunningLnguist  [View Original Post]
    Up late and saw this girl's ad pop up on HX and LC. So I reached out, got the menu, and here's what happened:

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NymphoEmily

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/136334999

    HIX USERS PLEASE SEND HANDLE ‼65039; OTHERWISE A DEPOSIT & VERIFICATION IS A MUST.

    BJ ONLY - 100.

    Qv- 150.

    Half Hour- 250.

    Hour - 350.

    1 hr & Half - 600.

    2 hr special 900.

    GFE $75- a plethora of Positions& a more sensual and personal experience overall. GFE does not include raw / bare.

    🚫Bare / Anal / CIP🚫.

    So I asked her for clarification if the BJ listed was CBJ or BBJ and she pretty much told me to fuck-off LOL. Got to laugh whenever these Listcrawler skanks decide to join HX thinking they can bring a GPS attitude. She's upcharging for GFE and it's not even a real GFE. So you're going to pay 325 to get a covered BJ, no daty, no dfk, just CFS and a "plethora of positions". GTFO and go back to the blade with your no network, RBF having ass. There are so many hotter girls in better shape on this site giving amazing HHR sessions with real GFE. This girls got some knockers on her but not worth it IMO. Anybody try her yet?
    I checked her # and found previous ads where she states no GFE, hard pass especially if she's GPS. LOL.

    https://callescort.org/619-565-5237

    Your favorite snow bunny back and ready to submit & please you. I always aim.

    To bring you a nonrushed freaky climax. Please come spend the night with me.

    Daddy.

    I Always Provide A Five Experience.

    TEXT ME TO BOOK ME.

    Guaranteed To Leave You Happy!

    Service Never Rushed Here To Fullfill All Of Your Fantasies.

    AVAILABLE day night OUTCALLS / INCALL AVAILABLE NOW!! NO BARE.

    Services provide here NO GREEK NO DATY NO GFE.

    Sweet & Genuine.

  6. #3167

    Nymphoemily

    Up late and saw this girl's ad pop up on HX and LC. So I reached out, got the menu, and here's what happened:

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/NymphoEmily

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...iego/136334999

    HIX USERS PLEASE SEND HANDLE ‼65039; OTHERWISE A DEPOSIT & VERIFICATION IS A MUST.

    BJ ONLY - 100.

    Qv- 150.

    Half Hour- 250.

    Hour - 350.

    1 hr & Half - 600.

    2 hr special 900.

    GFE $75- a plethora of Positions& a more sensual and personal experience overall. GFE does not include raw / bare.

    🚫Bare / Anal / CIP🚫.

    So I asked her for clarification if the BJ listed was CBJ or BBJ and she pretty much told me to fuck-off LOL. Got to laugh whenever these Listcrawler skanks decide to join HX thinking they can bring a GPS attitude. She's upcharging for GFE and it's not even a real GFE. So you're going to pay 325 to get a covered BJ, no daty, no dfk, just CFS and a "plethora of positions". GTFO and go back to the blade with your no network, RBF having ass. There are so many hotter girls in better shape on this site giving amazing HHR sessions with real GFE. This girls got some knockers on her but not worth it IMO. Anybody try her yet?

  7. #3166
    Quote Originally Posted by HardRick  [View Original Post]
    Last year she indicated no BBBJ on a PM. Glad to see she's finally wised up and started offering it. Providers who don't offer it are a hard pass for me.
    I saw her earlier this year and got a what was like a 15 minute CBJ from her. I remember very well that it was a really damn good CBJ with DT. Would've loved to experience that without the cover. We got to finish with a titty fuck which felt and looked amazing with her. She doesn't do CIM or COF but she kept sticking her tongue out begging for my load which was enough stimuli to get me to blow within 1 minute all over her tits.

  8. #3165
    Quote Originally Posted by SurferSK  [View Original Post]
    I saw her back in 2021 and it's was CBJ and no daty. Great attitude but didn't enjoy it much. I might have to give her a try next time she's back.
    The message I got said "Deep Throat sloppy CBJ" and "Fia, fov". No mention of daty.

  9. #3164

    Racheal May

    Quote Originally Posted by HardRick  [View Original Post]
    Last year she indicated no BBBJ on a PM. Glad to see she's finally wised up and started offering it. Providers who don't offer it are a hard pass for me.
    I saw her back in 2021 and it's was CBJ and no daty. Great attitude but didn't enjoy it much. I might have to give her a try next time she's back.

  10. #3163
    Quote Originally Posted by TantraMan  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her twice, most recently last couple days. She occasionally comes down from OC. Fabulous! Massive natural boobs, nice BBBJ, and will let you do what you want. On the big side, borderline small BBW, but she carries it well. Always dressed in only a belted satin night shirt. Nothing else. Personable, a real person, and a delight to be with. Highly recommended. (she is on Hx).
    Last year she indicated no BBBJ on a PM. Glad to see she's finally wised up and started offering it. Providers who don't offer it are a hard pass for me.

  11. #3162
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Exoticluvn

    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/Exoticluvn

    I saw her yesterday for her 120 hhr special. Her pics are accurate but no makeup when I saw her. Still kinda cute. Bit of a tummy. Huge ass great for doggy. Very friendly attitude.

    Service was decent GFE. Good BBBJ with dt attempts. Some kissing. No daty. Went through 4 positions and she was happy to oblige. Blew in the bag and was on my way at 28 minutes. Great value at 120!

  12. #3161

    New Latina spinner

    There's a brand spanking new Latina spinner on HX. Exotic Bella.

    Here's my report:

    She's very petite Latina. She might be 4'11. Spinner. Gorgeous body, b cups, nice ass. Long brown hair, pretty face.

    Here's her menu: "The only things I don't do is anal, no bare, no kissing in the mouth other then that I'm open minded (: prices qv 160 hhr 220 hr 320.

    Outcalls 50 $ how ever long you choose."

    Also, she is very tight. I had to go in very slowly.

    As for service: She's new. Everything is covered. No DATY or FIV. She's concerned about diseases, etc.

    I get the feeling with repeat visits, she'll open up.

  13. #3160

    Sex crazed petites?

    Where is 108? And where is Diamond? And what other places do you of that have girls like DulceDanna? I don't mean to sound like a detective LOL, but I'm been looking for petite girls like DulceDanna for a while now in LA, but I don't mind the drive to SD.

    Quote Originally Posted by Waylay  [View Original Post]
    https://www.humaniplex.com/profiles/DulceDanna

    Visited her today after checking out her network. The usual suspects with these fresh "18 year old" girls. Will keep it short and sweet:

    -MOST IMPORTANTLY. Pictures are real. Cute mexican GND.

    -Speaks very very very limited english. I've been honing my spanish on my Baja Crew ladies so I got by just fine.

    -BBBJ was very gentle, like she hasn't done a lot of these. A lot of these mexican girls give too soft a blowjob. But she worked my nuts a bit at my request and got me hard as a diamond.

    -Nice trimmed pussy.

    -CFS was pretty basic, mish and doggie. She had some difficulty w / the size and I'm not a pornstar.

    -MSOG no problem. Pics no problem (she requested no face).

  14. #3159
    Quote Originally Posted by YugiohGx  [View Original Post]
    What are the rates. And don't give me shit about my handle this is my humor account, the main one is acting funky.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/10781
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...Diego/MarrisaG

    Marrisa's HX rates are the same as her public PD rates, posted here.

  15. #3158

    Rates for this Marisa_G?

    What are the rates. And don't give me shit about my handle this is my humor account, the main one is acting funky.

    https://www.humaniplex.com/classifieds/10781

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape