Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 223 of 928 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 273 323 723 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,345 of 13915
The Best Rub in Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10585
    Senior Member


    Posts: 459
    LOL Aurora has been mentioned all over threads too.

    Quote Originally Posted by CravenMorhead  [View Original Post]
    For fucks sake, I just posted about Jayden on 4-24-23 Post #10475.

  2. #10584

    You searched the forums Really?

    Quote Originally Posted by Crgnjul  [View Original Post]
    Here are a couple girls I'm thinking about calling next week. I've searched the forums and don't see any reports on them. Does anyone have any input?

    Aurora https://tryst.link/escort/auroradream123.

    Jayden https://tryst.link/escort/jaydenmonte_.

    Mindy https://tryst.link/escort/xoxo-mindy.

    Thanks in advance for anything.
    For fucks sake, I just posted about Jayden on 4-24-23 Post #10475.

  3. #10583

    Aurora

    Quote Originally Posted by Crgnjul  [View Original Post]
    Here are a couple girls I'm thinking about calling next week. I've searched the forums and don't see any reports on them. Does anyone have any input?

    Aurora https://tryst.link/escort/auroradream123.

    Jayden https://tryst.link/escort/jaydenmonte_.

    Mindy https://tryst.link/escort/xoxo-mindy.

    Thanks in advance for anything.
    I have seen Aurora, highly recommended and friendly within her listed rules.

  4. #10582
    Here are a couple girls I'm thinking about calling next week. I've searched the forums and don't see any reports on them. Does anyone have any input?

    Aurora https://tryst.link/escort/auroradream123.

    Jayden https://tryst.link/escort/jaydenmonte_.

    Mindy https://tryst.link/escort/xoxo-mindy.

    Thanks in advance for anything.

  5. #10581

    Veronica

    Based on earlier reports I finally made a date with Veronica. It took a while to set up, as noted she does have a life outside the hobby, and she's done this long enough to be wary and alert. (All good things if you think about it). I've been hobby-ing on and off 10+ years and in that time I've never met a provider like her. She is truly extraordinary. Very pretty, great body, enthusiastic and focused on delivering a good experience. And she did. I will most definitely be repeating. FS was covered, no DATY, but oral was everything you want.

    Her in-call was clean and safe, as was she! She may even be a bit of a germ-a-phobe, but honestly fellas, isn't that a good thing in a provider? I mean if you want / need a true cum bucket, you know where to find that, but you know you're gambling. If, on the other hand, if you are looking for a quality, beautiful, intelligent provider look no farther.

  6. #10580

    Slipping

    I tried out a new mojo Hawaiian chick because the Latina houses were getting lame. But this trick was a mess. She said she had been out of the hobby because mental health problems. I should have ran, but I TOFTT. She is posting s doubles now with a black chick in spring valley. Beware brothers she is a hot not sexy mess. Waste of money.

  7. #10579

    Milf

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I was able to do BBFS and BB Greek w / CIA with couple of MILFs this week. I'd rather only PM seniors with info because.

    1) I don't really want them to know my I'd here. I'll probably public post about it later.

    2) I'm 10% ashamed of myself. Lulz.
    What MILF's did you see PM back.

  8. #10578

    Hahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I was able to do BBFS and BB Greek w / CIA with couple of MILFs this week. I'd rather only PM seniors with info because.

    1) I don't really want them to know my I'd here. I'll probably public post about it later.

    2) I'm 10% ashamed of myself. Lulz.
    LOL I laugh because I did BBFS with Lauren Phillips. YES THAT LAUREN. Awesome time but will put you back 7 K for the experience I had for my chosen package and amenities. She was freaking awesome though had bit of a smell. Check her out on PD. Going to leave my basic review there then a detailed one on TER.

  9. #10577
    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I was able to do BBFS and BB Greek w / CIA with couple of MILFs this week. I'd rather only PM seniors with info because.

    1) I don't really want them to know my I'd here. I'll probably public post about it later.

    2) I'm 10% ashamed of myself. Lulz.
    Mind sharing via PM?

  10. #10576
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    V-I-C-I-O-you-S tattoed on her belly. That was my first clue. Actually looked at her profile an hour ago and decided no. Hope you hadn't paid yet?
    Unfortunately, I did pay. I always pay prior to starting anything once I get to where they are hosting from and see them physically in person. I did not send her money prior to my coming. I walked into the hotel room, and I gave her the payment before she started shooting up fentanly, claiming it makes her aroused. She hops from hotel to hotel and acts super friendly to lure you in. It's almost like a GFE type of communication that makes you feel comfortable. Does that make any sense?

  11. #10575

    Your inbox is full

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I was able to do BBFS and BB Greek w / CIA with couple of MILFs this week. I'd rather only PM seniors with info because.

    1) I don't really want them to know my I'd here. I'll probably public post about it later.

    2) I'm 10% ashamed of myself. Lulz.
    I'd like to know if you have any recommendations. Shoot me a pm if you get a sec.

  12. #10574

    MILF info

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    I was able to do BBFS and BB Greek w / CIA with couple of MILFs this week. I'd rather only PM seniors with info because.

    1) I don't really want them to know my I'd here. I'll probably public post about it later.

    2) I'm 10% ashamed of myself. Lulz.
    I'll take the info if you want to share thanks.

  13. #10573

    She has

    V-I-C-I-O-you-S tattoed on her belly. That was my first clue. Actually looked at her profile an hour ago and decided no. Hope you hadn't paid yet?

    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymous1947  [View Original Post]
    Absolutely horrible service. I paid once I got to the hotel room. She said she needed to do something to get ready before starting. Then began to shoot up fentanyl to the point she is incoherent. Leaving you with no options but, to leave. Absolute waste of time.

    https://callescort.org/702-505-3502

  14. #10572

    Watch out for this one.

    Absolutely horrible service. I paid once I got to the hotel room. She said she needed to do something to get ready before starting. Then began to shoot up fentanyl to the point she is incoherent. Leaving you with no options but, to leave. Absolute waste of time.

    https://callescort.org/702-505-3502

  15. #10571

    Coming to Vegas for work, misses joins later

    Hey guys, I hope this message finds you all staying safe, well and having fun. I am headed to Vegas 5/27-6/6 with the Misses coming 6/1-6/6. Before she arrives need some good leads so I can get my fun out before she arrives. I prefer either Latin or White girls mainly for my choice. Any direction would be appreciated before I go the SW and Trop. Use to the area, usually do the SW scene as our rates here can be the same with an escort as your street meat. Appreciate the details in advance and if you ever come to Atlanta would be happy to return the favor.

    Stay safe out there.

    Banging Basil.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape