Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 425 of 1855 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 475 525 925 1425 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 27816
Enjoy the Experience
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21456
    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    Having spent time with her she is not very bright- I think she doesn't understand the risk of what she is doing.
    This probably applies to 90+% of these providers and me included, however the reward for our behavior is off the chart (lmfao).

  2. #21455
    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    I'll be honest and say that over the 20+ years I have been having bareback sex with sex workers I have gotten either chlamydia or gonorrhea probably a dozen times. The high volume of stds I got from sexworkers made me move over to primarily sugar babies nearly a decade ago because they tended to be lower volume of the guys they are barebacking. Still didn't stop me from getting a std from one a couple years ago. If you want to bareback sex workers go ahead, but get yourself regularly tested and take precautions for spreading it.
    Yes, risk reminders are important. As I've mentioned, about 3 years ago I contract gonorrhea. As far as I know that's the only thing I've contracted, so I guess I've been pretty lucky. That experience was a painful reminder (literally) this risks, and since then my mongering has become very infrequent as in like a couple times a year.

  3. #21454
    Quote Originally Posted by Journal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else not getting any replies from InsatiableAnna? I've messaged her a couple of times in the past 6 months. No luck.
    She'll reply (to a new guy) if she feels like it. Give it a few more tries, you might get lucky? She doesn't even advertise, she just sends out emails stating she'll be in town and her dance card gets filled up quick.

  4. #21453

    Willow

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    I wondered what happened to her. She was asking for about that amount towards the end of her time here if I remember correctly. She at least looks healthier in those pics!
    She was posting as "Nova Rae" for a while.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/puyal...e/785604527878

    Also posted on the other board a couple weeks back.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....ew-weeks-in-CA!-Don-t-miss-out!

  5. #21452

    Costly BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She sent me a pic with distinctive tats. Quoted 3 reg and 5 for BBFS.
    Just call madam kitty or Asian MILF or a 41 year old playing bedroom golf in federal way. You can get it for 2. 2 to 2. 5 benjies and if you give the last one 3 I'm sure all holes will magically open up and she is jailbait tight.

  6. #21451
    Quote Originally Posted by MaCross19  [View Original Post]
    I 100% disagree with this opinion. I think she is just a girl who likes getting creampied in both holes and wants to make as much money as she can as a sex worker. Having spent time with her she is not very bright- I think she doesn't understand the risk of what she is doing.

    I'll be honest and say that over the 20+ years I have been having bareback sex with sex workers I have gotten either chlamydia or gonorrhea probably a dozen times. The high volume of stds I got from sexworkers made me move over to primarily sugar babies nearly a decade ago because they tended to be lower volume of the guys they are barebacking. Still didn't stop me from getting a std from one a couple years ago. If you want to bareback sex workers go ahead, but get yourself regularly tested and take precautions for spreading it.
    Bravo for the truth, so many dudes here have said, "I've been bb these hoes for 10+ years and never got anything", doubt, highly doubt. There's probably a 1% chance that mongers who have bb nonstop for a decade plus and haven't contracted something, and if you're part of that 1% you probably got the herps and it's just dormant LOL.

  7. #21450
    Quote Originally Posted by LifeOnTheBlade  [View Original Post]
    Been out of the hobby as I'm recently married, was thinking about memory lane and wondering if anyone had some bb vids of the following providers that have been around for a while. Penelope loves, beckyride, monse (pandoras), kimxxx. I have a few of providers I can trade or I can pay, please dm my inbox.
    Does anyone have pics of Kimxxx? I just want to see how that body looked, never got to see her.

  8. #21449
    Quote Originally Posted by Journal  [View Original Post]
    Anyone else not getting any replies from InsatiableAnna? I've messaged her a couple of times in the past 6 months. No luck.
    Yes, I did. But I forget to check my email and didn't see it until it was to late. Dammit! I'm so bad at myself for that. I missed the cum dump queen.

  9. #21448

    Replay

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen her? She sent me a pic with distinctive tats. Quoted 3 reg and 5 for BBFS.
    Who is she?

  10. #21447

    Anyone seen this chick?

    Anyone seen her? She sent me a pic with distinctive tats. Quoted 3 reg and 5 for BBFS.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails attachment.php 368×648 pixels.png.jpg‎  

  11. #21446
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadger  [View Original Post]
    You didn't miss much, to be honest. Over the years I've sampled a few of the CT girls. A year or so ago I met with CT herself and she was far and away the most boring, unengaged girl. She was friendly and pleasant, but when it came down to the service, it was a snooze. Not horrible, just bland and uninspired.
    Jesus, the reviews would have you think she was his gift. LOL. Thanks for the honest report. I almost es pulled the trigger. So to speak.

  12. #21445
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by BbKingg  [View Original Post]
    Gentlemen,

    Penelope aka lcmarie1989 on fetlife.

    I have been dealing with threats from her for over a month.

    Accusing me of rape and abuse that never happened. She has threatened law enforcement involvement.

    I caution everyone here regarding here. She is very unstable. I have a feeling she has been forced to do this by a s. O. In the background.

    If you have seen her for consensual events, she may use it against you. Block her and avoid her.
    She shut down her fet.

  13. #21444

    Steep highway robs

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    LOL, I never BBFS her but had more than a few qvbbbj sessions for 1. 2 when she was working out of her Lakewood incall. Oh hell no I wouldn't pay those prices now!!
    With her caliber, she's charging double the normal price for the market along with extras and not to mention the qualities are kinda lacking.

  14. #21443

    Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    I wondered what happened to her. She was asking for about that amount towards the end of her time here if I remember correctly. She at least looks healthier in those pics!
    Sounds like she may offer RIM and even greek game but 5 benny per hour for milfy LOL.

  15. #21442

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    I wondered what happened to her. She was asking for about that amount towards the end of her time here if I remember correctly. She at least looks healthier in those pics!
    LOL, I never BBFS her but had more than a few qvbbbj sessions for 1. 2 when she was working out of her Lakewood incall. Oh hell no I wouldn't pay those prices now!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape