Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 119 of 733 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 619 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 10989
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9219

    Outcall

    Are there any providers that do outcall and are worth it? TIA.

  2. #9218

    Nice Delight.

    As I am usually down with the brown and mellow with the yellow, I decided to TOFFT for this provider named Raven that happens to be at Asia Spa. She seemed to be very clean, eager and personable. She was also very agreeable to most types of activity during the 60 minutes excluding DATY and Greek. Although I typically prefer perky tits, this provider has one hundred percent natural triple Ds so obviously I'll make an exception. Very curvy. All covered.

    A - 9.

    L - 8. 5.

    S - 8. 5.

    Will go again whenever I have the urge for chocolate which is several times a year.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...lu/XoXoRavenXX

  3. #9217

    For what?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honoice  [View Original Post]
    She was arrest many times in the past 20 years. She need to stay safe.
    What did she do?

  4. #9216
    Another Alt for Joon


    Posts: 24
    [Personal Name deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove the Real Personal Name of a private individual. Posting anyone's real personal name is a grave violation of their privacy and an event that justifies an immediate banning of the perpetrator.

    Please do not post anyone's actual personal name in the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  5. #9215
    Another Alt for Joon


    Posts: 24

    Spanish Jasmine flower

    Quote Originally Posted by Shima44  [View Original Post]
    She is not in Texas. She is Spanish. She is on Kauai & flying back to Oahu today. She started her period today so she will be off for a week.
    She was arrest many times in the past 20 years. She need to stay safe.

  6. #9214

    Filming

    Has anyone ever been able to get Xiaoqin to do any filming?

  7. #9213
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by Honoice  [View Original Post]
    Jasmine went home Texas spend time with her daughter. She is a full Hispanic girl.
    She is not in Texas. She is Spanish. She is on Kauai & flying back to Oahu today. She started her period today so she will be off for a week.

  8. #9212
    Another Alt for Joon


    Posts: 24

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by MrSmiley1234  [View Original Post]
    When she gets back to Honolulu I'm definitely doing the filming with my IPhone. It's my latest kick, only a small few girls let you videotape your session. It's something you CAN always look back on when you retire from the game. 😃128512;.
    Jasmine went home Texas spend time with her daughter. She is a full Hispanic girl.

  9. #9211

    When she get back.

    When she gets back to Honolulu I'm definitely doing the filming with my IPhone. It's my latest kick, only a small few girls let you videotape your session. It's something you CAN always look back on when you retire from the game. 😃128512;.

    Quote Originally Posted by PokGai  [View Original Post]
    I did a search already. Was there some drama that happened? I mean I haven't seen her in forever. The pics on eros really make her look a LOT younger. Definitely drop some weight. I didn't have any problems with her back then, just wondering if she's worth the $$ (+the flim) now.

  10. #9210
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1407
    Quote Originally Posted by PokGai  [View Original Post]
    I did a search already. Was there some drama that happened? I mean I haven't seen her in forever. The pics on eros really make her look a LOT younger. Definitely drop some weight. I didn't have any problems with her back then, just wondering if she's worth the $$ (+the flim) now.
    I don't know of any drama that happened. The only thing that I know she didn't text or call back people. Because it was her time of the month & also probably moving to another hotel. I think those pics on eros could be old. On her IG profile she did post a short video that is current. She lost a lot of weight like 15 IBS she is looking really good. She is still worth her rate. When I saw her last month no rush service & 2 pops. She will be back on Oahu next week.

  11. #9209

    Jasmine Flowers. The pics up are current?

    I did a search already. Was there some drama that happened? I mean I haven't seen her in forever. The pics on eros really make her look a LOT younger. Definitely drop some weight. I didn't have any problems with her back then, just wondering if she's worth the $$ (+the flim) now.

  12. #9208
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidBla  [View Original Post]
    Aloha braddahs,

    Anyone got intel on this chic?

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/5508344.htm?cat=1
    Her pricing looks like it's 5 for hour at a bar with no play and 8 for an hour in her hotel room with play. Pretty steep if you didn't already catch that part.

  13. #9207

    Roxxy Rivers

    Aloha braddahs,

    Anyone got intel on this chic?

    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/5508344.htm?cat=1

  14. #9206

    Fun time in California

    Hey man, I just had a good time in Sacramento California. I got to see some hot fun girls.

    MEN A easy to to save money is ask the girls for hhr. Dates ONLY.

    I'm trying my best to get them to come out here as well, so we ALL can enjoy their talents.

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/LilLondonLove

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...amento/MiaBaby

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/Malibuulovee

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...nto/MeganRay13

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...o/Autumn_Hixxx

    https://privatedelights.ch/profile/emily533

  15. #9205
    Again, multiple posts, this one is the only one in the correct category. She is not a MT, she worked at an AMP and although massage is part of the name it is not the real reason people go there.

    On to Nana, Confirm that not only no GFE, she cannot take a dick with real size and cannot take a real pounding. She does have a pretty face and a hot body. You would think a girl that thick would be built for pounding but she cannot take it at all.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape