Thread: Positive Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 7,066 to 7,080 of 31682
-
05-26-23 19:32 #24617Senior Member

Posts: 52Priscilla
Great girl Priscilla this week. Good GFE and better once you see her again.
I like a mature gal, she's no rush, good bbj and cfs and BBFS for extra. She has a Tryst link too.
https://orlando.2backpage.com/view/escorts/7297214.html
-
05-25-23 15:05 #24616Senior Member

Posts: 337Triana
I'm hoping it wasn't all my imagination but I remember meeting with Triana today at her hotel in Kissimmee. The pictures are real but in my opinion she looks better in person. Early 40's tight spinner body cute little b cups with sensitive nipples. No gag reflex and seemed to like her head bring held down while I thrusted into her throat. After all I could take in her skilled mouth she climbed up and slid her right P down my shaft RCG. She is an excellent rider and appeared to enjoy the ride a great deal. After a new minutes I put her on her knees and soaked up the view from behind while I continued to pound away. We finished with a nice slow session in mish before I exploded. Not the worst hotel on 192 far from upscale. Room was clean with no foul odors. She says she is relatively new to this and really want to go UTR. She is staying with friends in the room next door and uses this room for sports. I wasn't even aware anyone was next door until she told me. Her hygiene was excellent. Very nice DFK and all around good GFE.
As always YMMV but I will be back to see her very soon.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/136478333
-
05-25-23 08:30 #24615Senior Member

Posts: 1039Joy toy
Saw Joy last week at an extended stay off I drive. I saw her many years ago and she's not quite what I remember. Head is still top top notch. I'll go so far as to say #1. Soft, deep and pays attention to your balls and a little lick on the bung hole. I felt kind of rushed after I popped in her mouth because it was no more than five minutes. She was trying to get me hard again. At my age I need more than five minutes. After an attempt to fuck her with a soft dick I decided to call it quits. I would 100 percent see her for some head but at $250 per hour I would not do an hour appointment. I was out the door in 45 min.
Sox.
-
05-23-23 02:12 #24614Senior Member

Posts: 373Is it me?
Do you notice that the pics you took and the pics on her app seems like the same person but the ad pics looks like make up filters. Catfishing to a new level.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 17:20 #24613Senior Member

Posts: 249LaLa
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/136016982#.
Great Experience, she looks better in person than pictures, has a little baby damage but nothing major. She gave a great BBJ and felt amazing FS, great personality as well, treat her good guys, she's a rare one.
-
05-22-23 15:56 #24612Senior Member

Posts: 575Nice pics, just do not touch her butt hole. LOL. Someone left unfair bad review (my opinion). I will visit her again next time.
Originally Posted by Legend808
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 13:12 #24611Senior Member

Posts: 201Lives up to her name
She calls herself sloppy toppy and she definitely lives up to that name. This woman can bring you down to your knees when sucking your dick. She's in my top 3 for 2023, her and Maliyah up in Sanford are neck and neck (no pun intended), and of course my go to which is The Saint, but she's slipping down in the rankings.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...143/3479862631
-
05-22-23 11:22 #24610Senior Member

Posts: 131Bummer, I've seen Jodie quite a few times over the past years and like her a lot. You might try Priscilla, I've seen her and it was a fun time in a great incall near downtown Orlando. She's only here a week or so every month though.
Originally Posted by CmsMarios
[View Original Post]
https://adultsearch.com/us/florida/o...scorts/2412487
-
05-21-23 22:08 #24609Senior Member

Posts: 301Luci
Just saw luci near the airport area. Great service as always. BBBJ and cfs. Even gave me a little tea bag action this time. She is checking out tomorrow so enjoyed.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/135920120
-
05-21-23 18:05 #24608Regular Member

Posts: 4I second that. Some of them look like from the Nokia days.
Originally Posted by PaulAtreides
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 17:26 #24607Senior Member

Posts: 41Looks like Jodie is retired, I used to dream with her, but now I can't find her any other suggestion? I really like girls like her. Thanks in advance!
Originally Posted by ComShep
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 11:37 #24606Senior Member

Posts: 378How old are these pics?
Originally Posted by ApeMate
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 07:02 #24605Senior Member

Posts: 189Nah She was Scamming
Don't ever send them money. Some do legit dates and scam also. Never send them money on any level up front.
Originally Posted by MSheeran
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 20:12 #24604Senior Member

Posts: 97Gypsy
This woman was superb. No GPS. Very reasonable. No games. Honest and personable. She loved it when I squeezed her big boobs during cowgirl. She's staying at an upscale hotel outside Disney so very safe. She enjoys her work. I will be seeing her again. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/135436811.
-
05-19-23 11:58 #24603Senior Member

Posts: 337Two recent dreams
Had a dream a few weeks ago about Katie the dt queen (easy to find her ad).
Deff has amazing dt skills cool chick allows extra cup of coffee good dream not much to ad as she is known well here.
Second dream was about the librarian in Sanford (also easy to find her ad).
Had same dream as others good head game but very mechanical and tried to rush the dream am sure she is fun to her regulars but for the rest will likely get rushed super YMMV.












Reply With Quote




