Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,911 to 8,925 of 61397
-
05-27-23 14:03 #52487Senior Member

Posts: 1321Just by the numbers of ladies that mingle on that corner. One must assume a rehab center is close by. City officials are bringing it to them. Kudos.
Originally Posted by BlueEyesFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 10:57 #52486Senior Member

Posts: 328Tiny / Amber
She has been around for quite awhile. I haven't seen her in at least a year. There are lots of good pics of her in reports pre COVID. Like all the ladies, YMMV depending on her current state of mind and the years have taken a toll. She used to be quite a looker and can put in a good effort when motivated. Tiny, tight spinner.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 09:43 #52485Senior Member

Posts: 394If rehab is at the intersection of Pulaski & Ashton, then she must be in rehab because that's where I saw her on the corner last night trying to get picked up. We waved at each other as I drove by her. Anyway, be safe out there on the prowl. Peace!
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
BEF.
-
05-27-23 03:02 #52484Banned Member

Posts: 250Willing to trade I have plenty of nut swallowers on cam inbox me if willing to trade.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 02:59 #52483Banned Member

Posts: 250She's the one of the best head and swallow she's with me now I'll get a good video with nut swallowed and shown.
Originally Posted by OldMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 23:50 #52482Senior Member

Posts: 594WEHT Abbie
Anyone date Abbie recently? Rumor is that she is in rehab.
-
05-26-23 23:49 #52481Senior Member

Posts: 594Tiny
"Crazy. Toys in the attic she is crazy. " source is THE WALL by Pink Floyd authored by Roger Waters.
Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 20:29 #52480Senior Member

Posts: 422Thanks
Yeah I appreciate that man. I tried with the girl I was chillin with but she was boring, and clingy, and even tho she had huge ties she had no ass and it was just hard to fuck her because she was big in all the wrong ways. Anyways, done with black women for the time being. It was good being back with a submissive white girl who knows what I like. Maybe I'll get one of them to rim me one day.
Originally Posted by BigPappay
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 20:23 #52479Senior Member

Posts: 273Tiny
I was out on stroll by westside around 2 am and I see this half naked WSW about 4'11 100 lbs standing by the dollar store dancing. I pull up and asked her name she said Tiny. Definitely street worn. I never seen her before and she was the best thing out. So I made the scoop we hit Tyrone st. She gave a half ass bbj with nodding in and out. I had to keep her focused on the task at hand. Finally I had enough of this foolishness told her to bent over. I start pounded her little ass then she perked up and started to getting into it. I pulled out and she swallowed every drop. Damage 30. Good nut.
-
05-26-23 17:52 #52478I don't know why but according to far too many people this guy is posting false info to troll people. You should put him on your ignore list.

Posts: 329That horrible what a skinny or fun size women did that
Your right that's horrible.
Originally Posted by BrightLeaf
[View Original Post]
I do a wire check got to grab a few hand fulls no matter if the fun continues beyond that.
-
05-26-23 16:35 #52477Senior Member

Posts: 1321Good to see Shadow back on the prowl. Something about having white gals sucking our balls and licking our bungholes makes it hard to resist. Not getting that at the crib.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 14:01 #52476Regular Member

Posts: 1I would really like to meet her for a dream session. Anyone know where I can run into her or pm me her digits. Thanks and hh.
Originally Posted by HerStorm
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 19:51 #52475Senior Member

Posts: 322Up front
I am sick of women asking for up front deposit. No clue who it real is. Cash at door should be acceptable. You have no clue whether its a woman your dealing with. What with these ******. Guys don't show to bad cost of doing business.
-
05-25-23 18:17 #52474Senior Member

Posts: 328Nikki
The girl with the red wall in the background is Nikki. Poor performer as mentioned. Complaining, lazy, sick, full of excuses. Wants money for nothing. She used to have a sister out here as well.
Originally Posted by ShadowFox76
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 17:37 #52473Senior Member

Posts: 174Leah
I had a dream, took a spin past the DD on Washington and spotted Leah sporting a gasoline pink hair color. Easy scoop, rather polite front seat action for a Jackson! Not bad not amazing but I would repeat.









Reply With Quote






