Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 735 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 11025
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7275
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    These ratchet hoes out here. $250 for a massage, $500 for a massage & outfit. Really?!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127796%3B
    LOL funny and ridiculous as it is, I must congratulate her on her originality and sense of humor. Ask her to loose some more weight, provide better services and dial in her expectations. A recession is on the way these women in Seattle seem to be living in lala land. I know it is not nice or politically correct to say this. But will anyway "Sweetheart you are not worth that much, that I would double my pay-out just to see you in a outfit request. ".

  2. #7274

    Outfit ho

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    These ratchet hoes out here. $250 for a massage, $500 for a massage & outfit. Really?!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127796%3B
    I know RIGHT? Can't believe how much $ they want. Especially this one.

    Good luck!

  3. #7273

    Double Rate for an Outfit?!

    These ratchet hoes out here. $250 for a massage, $500 for a massage & outfit. Really?!

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23127796%3B

  4. #7272

    High roller

    This one looked interesting right up to when so gave me her rate. 7. 5 $ per hour.

    Guys please stop paying these ridiculous rates.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...coma/136994751

  5. #7271
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this girl? Looking to book a date tonight with her.
    I'd like to! Please report back.

  6. #7270

    Anyone seen this girl?

    Anyone seen this girl? Looking to book a date tonight with her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails View recent photos.jpg‎  

  7. #7269
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Thank god they asked for a deposit and ended our communication as I didn't see that.
    The link is from the "ts-escorts" section of the site. Might want to check that first!

  8. #7268

    Missed that

    Quote Originally Posted by SMediumDick  [View Original Post]
    Also a TS with a "5 inch or less" dick.
    Thank god they asked for a deposit and ended our communication as I didn't see that.

  9. #7267
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Very responsive and then said deposit required.

    I don't pay them we were done talking. Just wondering if she is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacoma/?keywords=954+574+7612.
    Also a TS with a "5 inch or less" dick.

  10. #7266

    Meh

    She's in her mid 40's, short fat lady. Real twitchy. Hhr =140. BBBJ was a 6/10. Didn't inspire me to ask for BBFS. Won't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Just like I like them. Has anybody ever seen her? Will be working in Seattle this week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...-/298748248034

  11. #7265
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Very responsive and then said deposit required.

    I don't pay them we were done talking. Just wondering if she is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacoma/?keywords=954+574+7612.
    Definitely a fake.

    Don't ever pay deposit.

  12. #7264
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I may have to finally check out Costa Rica or maybe a quick trip to TJ and save some $.
    Costa Rica, TJ, and even Vancouver are all great destinations. Costa Rica and TJ will be a bit harder to find RBGFE menu, but if you take your time, you'll be able to find those girls. Vancouver is also great. Not as cheap as CR or TJ, but you can find some great looking providers with great menus.

    If you have a bucket list pornstar that you want to see, you can go to LA or LV and see someone as well. Spending that much money on a non-pornstar isn't worth it IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Her menu seems pricey and not ideal esp with 200 deposits LOL.
    Yeah, only time I would spend that kind of money is with a pornstar on my bucket list. Only time I do deposits are with pornstars since I know they have a reputation to uphold.

  13. #7263

    Anybody?

    Any info on this one? Very responsive and then said deposit required.

    I don't pay them we were done talking. Just wondering if she is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacoma/?keywords=954+574+7612.

  14. #7262
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Well that's what Doggy is for! Either that or she could wear a bag / mask over her head.

    As for Clara Turing. As I said she looks like Chevy Chase with boobs. Not enough to motivate me. Plus she is a porky little c**t so there is that too.
    I was being absurdly sarcastic about the Instagram girl. She's hot as F even with the chin.

  15. #7261

    Menu game

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Save your money, go to LA or LV and see a pornstar for that kind of money.
    Her menu seems pricey and not ideal esp with 200 deposits LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape