Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,201 to 7,215 of 59497
-
05-27-23 13:37 #52297Senior Member

Posts: 56Duluth LE
Which store got busted?
Originally Posted by HornyKojak
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 20:46 #52296Senior Member

Posts: 76XMassage / old Nova on Mansell
Drove by and saw this is a new place, just opened by the looks of it.
Any intelligence? I will try in the next couple of weeks, so Joilin open to but since that is an LE magnet I will leave that to the brave.
-
05-26-23 19:00 #52295Banned Member

Posts: 197ITP East Atlanta
Hi guys, are there any good massage places closer to the city? I'm in the Decatur area and would like to not have to drive 30+ minute.
Also, would love a recommendation where the girl is actually good at the massage, LOL.
-
05-26-23 06:11 #52294Senior Member

Posts: 106Gwinnett gazette
I recognized LiLi from WBS but there have been 6 ladies on the Gwinnett Gazette mugshot site last week or so. Think they're all Sam's cause the picking is slim at all of them.
Originally Posted by StrockInBizkit
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 23:52 #52293Regular Member

Posts: 17In Marietta for the weekend
In town for the weekend, was hoping to find somewhere close with decent girls that provides an L1 or L2. Any help is appreciated.
-
05-25-23 16:50 #52292Senior Member

Posts: 115Its on he Bufford highway not the Duluth one.
Originally Posted by Eslide3
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 12:21 #52291Senior Member

Posts: 155Origin
Check your inbox kind Sir.
Originally Posted by FatMan247
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 11:49 #52290Senior Member

Posts: 203Really? What places have they hit and which of our ladies have they taken?
Originally Posted by HornyKojak
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 06:18 #52289Senior Member

Posts: 50May massage meh!
Was kept happy here by Ana before, there seems to be a new lady mid 40's and bit on heavy side, was very adamant 'massage only'. Massage was ok!
-
05-24-23 22:53 #52288Senior Member

Posts: 2094 Seasons
Definitely 4's! I drive to Valdosta once a month and stay for a week. I stop on the way there and on the return. 4's has been excellent. Good quality girls who rotate out every month or so. Met a Blonde Asian there named Barbie that was quite possibly one of the hottest girls I've ever been with and that's saying something.
Originally Posted by DrivesALot
[View Original Post]
Mamasan's name is Michele. Treat her nice. I always tell her young and pretty.
It's in a strip mall.
Pro tip: park in the back / rear.
-
05-24-23 21:38 #52287Regular Member

Posts: 13This was already answered by TreatHerWell, but just confirming that this was for Sophia at Kaina in Roswell.
Originally Posted by JohnBonerJohns
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 20:29 #52286Senior Member

Posts: 121Lisa gives The best damn deep massage I ever had. I was sore AF for days after. My number one place for legit service.
Originally Posted by JackMehauf
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 19:41 #52285Senior Member

Posts: 51YES!!
Originally Posted by AdmirerSecret
[View Original Post]
If you want to stop them just tell that you will call the number on the caller I'd and talk!! They will say that can't be done.
-
05-24-23 19:12 #52284Senior Member

Posts: 96I think you mean Soothing Hands. Choe is indeed excellent and speaks good English. Lisa is my new favorite there and gives the best butt rubs I've even had even tho this is a legit place. The sheet is gone after the first few minutes during the face-down part. YMMV,
Originally Posted by AvgJhsn
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 18:28 #52283Senior Member

Posts: 106Gwinnett Uncle
Seems Uncle has been busy this week in Gwinnett. Duluth to be specific. Guess they want us to go to MW for the top shelf Kgirls.










Reply With Quote





