Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,311 to 11,325 of 44206
-
05-26-23 23:17 #32896Senior Member

Posts: 246Looking for hand in FV / GG area where I can see some ass and spank. Any recs?
-
05-26-23 15:55 #32895Regular Member

Posts: 21New to OC and lost a bit
I recently moved to Irvine and looking to find a repeatable spot I can go to. I've spent sometime (will continue to do so) reading some of the threads here but I am not yet sure which spots I should go take a shot at first.
I am looking for a place that has reasonably good looking ladies (6+ and definitely not looking for old MILFs) that give nice massage and some HE. (no FS is totally fine with me).
Looking for some recommendations here to start with. Just trying here so that I don't walk back empty handed and disappointed.
-
05-26-23 09:30 #32894Senior Member

Posts: 83Mia L and L
Different Mia. L and L is in the same strip mall as Air Body and both are owned by the lady that runs Le Palace. She is tall and very sexy. Store bought C's. FS is pricey but available. Some might remember her as Gina at True Care before the shutdown. Even her voice is sexy but YMMV.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 02:56 #32893Senior Member

Posts: 86Fake and hard
Try Selina at Royalty in SA. Definitely enhanced and hard, large but not huge. She isn't shy about showing them or you.
Originally Posted by Surf69
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 01:07 #32892Senior Member

Posts: 1657No
No, this one had a boob with tiny skinny perky nips that'll stretch out two inches like a rubber band.
Originally Posted by OcAmper
[View Original Post]
Her massage, tease is on the money.
-
05-25-23 23:43 #32891Senior Member

Posts: 898Is this the same Mia from Believe? If so, I don't think I recall reading about L&L before.
Originally Posted by Gulongitlog
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 20:17 #32890Senior Member

Posts: 1377Frankie are you still banging that?
Originally Posted by FrankSmith666
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 12:18 #32889Senior Member

Posts: 64The name of the Spa on the banner is NuNu spa. I googled that name with 440 fair drive and a bedpage ad was one of the first results with a 909 number, I texted them and they said it was them. The first 2 numbers I tried were lycamobile numbers but not set up yet, which is still promising since that's the service most of the Chinese businesses use.
Originally Posted by PlasmaSpray
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 09:42 #32888Senior Member

Posts: 135Happy Massage
This place never has any new girls. I only see Eva because she's down for all 3 holes bare and it's cheap. But it is getting kinda old and need a new spot.
Originally Posted by SlickJJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 06:10 #32887Senior Member

Posts: 2017Happy Massage
Chinese or Vietnamese?
Originally Posted by SlickJJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 02:31 #32886Senior Member

Posts: 648Wow! Looks like the younger sister has taken the same path as the older sister. I remember going to see this place and Papasan when it first opened. It looked as bad as sister, F&C, only newer.
Originally Posted by SlickJJ
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 01:31 #32885Senior Member

Posts: 101Happy Massage Santa Ana
Went there tonight and was disappointed. Older but nice lady. Didn't remove her dress which kinda killed the mood. This place was okay in the past but I don't think ill be going back any time soon. The good part was house fee $40 and tip was $80. Pretty cheap for FS.
-
05-25-23 00:02 #32884Senior Member

Posts: 120Suphattra seems to only have providers offering HJ at most. Been there only a few times and it was a decent massage followed by HJ to finish. If there're any providers there offering FS then it's got to be very UTR.
Originally Posted by RedRoddddd
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 22:08 #32883Senior Member

Posts: 152Huge, Fake, and Hard
I'm on a business trip and wondering where I might be able to find some of biggest and fakest manmades on the market. I just have a thing for super fake manmades that are big and rock hard. Age isn't a factor either. I appreciate any intel. DM is fine. Thank you, my OC friends.
-
05-24-23 18:24 #32882Senior Member

Posts: 470MISSOURI state tree
Near the shoe store Vans?
Originally Posted by RedRoddddd
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




