Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 251 of 735 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 301 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 11016
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7266

    Meh

    She's in her mid 40's, short fat lady. Real twitchy. Hhr =140. BBBJ was a 6/10. Didn't inspire me to ask for BBFS. Won't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Just like I like them. Has anybody ever seen her? Will be working in Seattle this week.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/evere...-/298748248034

  2. #7265
    Quote Originally Posted by BluePony  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? Very responsive and then said deposit required.

    I don't pay them we were done talking. Just wondering if she is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacoma/?keywords=954+574+7612.
    Definitely a fake.

    Don't ever pay deposit.

  3. #7264
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I may have to finally check out Costa Rica or maybe a quick trip to TJ and save some $.
    Costa Rica, TJ, and even Vancouver are all great destinations. Costa Rica and TJ will be a bit harder to find RBGFE menu, but if you take your time, you'll be able to find those girls. Vancouver is also great. Not as cheap as CR or TJ, but you can find some great looking providers with great menus.

    If you have a bucket list pornstar that you want to see, you can go to LA or LV and see someone as well. Spending that much money on a non-pornstar isn't worth it IMO.

    Quote Originally Posted by IronClad999  [View Original Post]
    Her menu seems pricey and not ideal esp with 200 deposits LOL.
    Yeah, only time I would spend that kind of money is with a pornstar on my bucket list. Only time I do deposits are with pornstars since I know they have a reputation to uphold.

  4. #7263

    Anybody?

    Any info on this one? Very responsive and then said deposit required.

    I don't pay them we were done talking. Just wondering if she is legit.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/tacoma/?keywords=954+574+7612.

  5. #7262
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Well that's what Doggy is for! Either that or she could wear a bag / mask over her head.

    As for Clara Turing. As I said she looks like Chevy Chase with boobs. Not enough to motivate me. Plus she is a porky little c**t so there is that too.
    I was being absurdly sarcastic about the Instagram girl. She's hot as F even with the chin.

  6. #7261

    Menu game

    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Save your money, go to LA or LV and see a pornstar for that kind of money.
    Her menu seems pricey and not ideal esp with 200 deposits LOL.

  7. #7260
    Quote Originally Posted by DamianDono  [View Original Post]
    LOL yea I'm sure you would kick this *hideous* woman out of bed for that chin 🤣.
    Well that's what Doggy is for! Either that or she could wear a bag / mask over her head.

    As for Clara Turing. As I said she looks like Chevy Chase with boobs. Not enough to motivate me. Plus she is a porky little c**t so there is that too.

  8. #7259
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Save your money, go to LA or LV and see a pornstar for that kind of money.
    I may have to finally check out Costa Rica or maybe a quick trip to TJ and save some $.

  9. #7258
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Same. Seems to be way more effort than it should be to find a provider that has a menu I like, but doesn't look like all the other girls with their ridiculously fake nails and eyelashes.

    I've been getting a lot more OTC dates with Kgirls lately, so it doesn't phase me too much. I try to stay away from Kgirls because the prices keep rising and I know if I go to Vancouver I can get the same service for about $100 lower. But, with the lack of choices on TNA, just seems to be better value with Love Sisters and Kgirls.
    Unfortunately I have keep both options open. I do completely agree that the provider scene in SEA is pretty terrible right now, but at the end of the day the one thing providers have is the ability to give you a last min appointment as they are already in a room waiting for an appointment. With my schedule I really need both options as I do not always have the time to find someone that is free, then find a room and make all the logistics work out in the short time I have to blow my nuts. So prefer SA when I have a lot of time and TNA (or providers) when I need something in the next hour or two.

  10. #7257
    Quote Originally Posted by BackInSea  [View Original Post]
    Save your money, go to LA or LV and see a pornstar for that kind of money.
    Thanks again everyone for knocking a little sense into me. I'll skip her for sure and look for a local girl. Guess I should really give SA another chance. Last time I tried it just seemed like a scam to get me to buy content from her.

  11. #7256
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    I've all but given up on pros and have moved over to SA / non-pro types instead. Yeah the upfront work is a pain in the ass, but when you can get multiple hours for the same 1 hr pro rate, less volume, younger types, and much better personal service, it's just no contest. Also lets you work on your social skills.
    Same. Seems to be way more effort than it should be to find a provider that has a menu I like, but doesn't look like all the other girls with their ridiculously fake nails and eyelashes.

    I've been getting a lot more OTC dates with Kgirls lately, so it doesn't phase me too much. I try to stay away from Kgirls because the prices keep rising and I know if I go to Vancouver I can get the same service for about $100 lower. But, with the lack of choices on TNA, just seems to be better value with Love Sisters and Kgirls.

  12. #7255
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of this hot woman? I have a work bonus coming so I may splurge.

    Saw somewhere she's coming to the Seattle area.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexaanderson
    Save your money, go to LA or LV and see a pornstar for that kind of money.

  13. #7254

    Alexa Anderson

    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of this hot woman? I have a work bonus coming so I may splurge.

    Saw somewhere she's coming to the Seattle area.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexaanderson
    IMHO there are dozens of hot companions in the Seattle area that will make you forget you ever saw her ad for HALF the price. You do what you do but in my experience developing a longer term connection with a local girl will provide months, if not years, of full contact GFE interludes that rival anything a traveling sales girl could ever offer. More often than nought the photos are highly doctored.

    I can give you a list of 100% sexy as F. Companions that will want you in their stable and will do just about anything to keep you happy and cuming back. If "strange" is all you want go for it but once she has left town in a day or two what do you have? Make sure you do a date with the traveler that includes video so you have something to remember her by and compare her to when she comes back used and abused MILF later.

    Stay with the local girls and be rewarded in ways the travelers can never meet.

    OK, K-Girls are excluded from this conversation since they provide a service unknown to western men.

  14. #7253
    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    I have no personal experience. Too rich for my blood at 1700 for 90 mins. But she does have good reviews on TER. Check her out if interested before you take the plunge if you need to know what is on the table.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...nderson-375828
    Thanks, and thanks for the info. I do have a bonus coming but I'm not sure I'll spend it all on her. For some reason I was checking out her photos but not the "donation" yikes.

  15. #7252
    Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyAnthony  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of this hot woman? I have a work bonus coming so I may splurge.

    Saw somewhere she's coming to the Seattle area.

    https://tryst.link/escort/alexaanderson
    I have no personal experience. Too rich for my blood at 1700 for 90 mins. But she does have good reviews on TER. Check her out if interested before you take the plunge if you need to know what is on the table.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...nderson-375828

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape