rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 369 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 269 319 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 419 469 869 1369 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,535 of 25021
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19501
    Quote Originally Posted by BDigital420  [View Original Post]
    I think that's big tit brit from a couple years ago.
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...sized/54307771

    Can anyone else confirm that? Big Tit Brit was not around a couple of years ago, it was almost a decade ago!

    I never met her, but I had actually made a date to see Big Tit Brit back then, because she had a substantial all-bareback reputation. But I cancelled at the last minute when a report of a violent confrontation with her two thug-managers who jumped out of the bathroon appeared, and thus I was probably saved from the same fate! That dude brought his own personal friend for protection, though, so those thugs got a big surprise when he introduced those thugs the friend that HE brought, which from the description probably went by the name of Smith&Wesson! That was indeed Big Tit Brit's last review on that other board! She was clearly a junkie, but in those days, unlike now, I was inseminating a LOT of thug-managed junkies!

  2. #19500

    Stephieg69

    Any idea if stephie from SA is still around and how to get into contact?

  3. #19499
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...sized/54307771

    She's been discussed here and the other board fairly extensively, and it's clear that she puts out CIP with many. And some reported DFK. Tits look awesome. There are cages with dogs reported in many of her reviews. But it's not clear whether she's a junkie. Has anyone seen her recently who could comment on that, as well as current looks and prices and service? She's apparently in Seekonk in a motel. Can someone tell me which one? By PM if you prefer. Because I won't visit certain motels, mainly because of thugs, with and without badges.
    I think that's big tit brit from a couple years ago.

  4. #19498
    Quote Originally Posted by RoseTattoo  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on some black girls near between Providence and Boston? Want to mix it up a bit.
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4012798980

    Foxii in Johnston. Location is a little too out in the open in a nice neighborhood, especially with summer coming. But with that said she is an awesome GFE.

  5. #19497
    Quote Originally Posted by Fractilian  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...o/119379186968

    Anyone ever seen her? I don't recognize those pics tbh.
    It's definitely not the Mandy who is usually referred to here, I can say that for certain. It looks like she has multiple ads with different ages listed, and changed her number at least once since she started posting. All of which could mean something, or it could mean nothing.

    I do kind of wish that new providers would do a little research into the local scene and not use names that are already currently being used by very well established providers in the area, as it will surely lead to confusion. But I'm sure that level of forethought is asking too much.

  6. #19496

    Black girls?

    Anyone have any intel on some black girls near between Providence and Boston? Want to mix it up a bit.

  7. #19495

    Tianna?

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...sized/54307771

    She's been discussed here and the other board fairly extensively, and it's clear that she puts out CIP with many. And some reported DFK. Tits look awesome. There are cages with dogs reported in many of her reviews. But it's not clear whether she's a junkie. Has anyone seen her recently who could comment on that, as well as current looks and prices and service? She's apparently in Seekonk in a motel. Can someone tell me which one? By PM if you prefer. Because I won't visit certain motels, mainly because of thugs, with and without badges.

  8. #19494

    Mandy

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...o/119379186968

    Anyone ever seen her? I don't recognize those pics tbh.

  9. #19493

    I agree.

    Quote Originally Posted by SirPSchlong69  [View Original Post]
    Hi, Joelle is an utter delight in conversation and insatiable in the sack. She loves sex. She is elegant, sexy, has a lovely, curvy body with moderate-size breast implants; V is clean and tasty and orgasmic. She is open to everything. I have done BBFSCIP, BBFSCIA, BBBJCIM numerous times with her. She is choosy as she's dealt with a lot of assholes in her career, so gentlemanliness goes a long way with her. I've enjoyed time with her for years now, price is 1. 5 to 2. 0 for 30-60 minutes, hasn't changed. Utterly worth it.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...d/975256442350
    I totally agree with this assessment. I have had only 1 encounter with a P-area SW. And as luck would have it, Joelle answer the call. She cam to my downtown hotel room the same day at an agreed upon time. Her conversation was on point, her look was exactly what I expected from the pics, she is sexy as all 'get out'. And can fuk like a super star. If I lived in the Providence area, I'd see her on a VERY regular basis. Enjoy gents. She a classic and a keeper.

  10. #19492
    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    I know there's plenty info on Jasmine so I'm not going to lazily ask. But as far as recent looks goes how would you guys scale her 1/10. Appreciate it.
    Personally I find her very sexy, and she really has a look that I find attractive. Go see her and find out, what one man finds attractive, another man does not. You'll find more than just looks with her.

  11. #19491

    Maria

    Quote Originally Posted by FormerlyCongo  [View Original Post]
    Hows her friend Maria I'm sure those pictures are equally dated but she's the type I like.
    I saw Maria about 6 months ago. Pix were recent, All services covered, very pleasant girl, location in public housing so-so.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/provi...-/475082661382

  12. #19490

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by AwwonAnon  [View Original Post]
    I know there's plenty info on Jasmine so I'm not going to lazily ask. But as far as recent looks goes how would you guys scale her 1/10. Appreciate it.
    Her service and enthusiasm are a 10/10 but for me I'm just not that attracted to her, really wish I was. I'd give her a 5. 5/10. I am mid 30's, kind of prefer my girls to be the around the same or younger. Just my preference.

  13. #19489

    Sasha

    Perhaps I may be late to the party on this one, but has any of you brothers any information on Sasha with the large melons and thick booty?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/easte...g/511401495304
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0516.jpg‎  

  14. #19488

    Dick Pics Gal

    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, Blue and Jim.

    Maybe I should just ask the question, in general, who fucks raw in Rhode Island now, and is NOT a junkie. Very few mentioned here actually fit into that rare category these days, it seems.
    You have been given much detailed information about this gal, including something from me. There has been no substantive allegations that she is a junkie, just suppositions. She fucks raw, in fact she apparently doesn't even carry condoms. If you still have trepidations about her that is entirely your call, but surely you well know we are not living in Vegas where all are preferential boxes can easily be checked off.

  15. #19487

    Jasmine

    I know there's plenty info on Jasmine so I'm not going to lazily ask. But as far as recent looks goes how would you guys scale her 1/10. Appreciate it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape