Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 15289
-
05-26-23 20:43 #10384Senior Member

Posts: 593This is why we can't have nice things
I tried repeating with Minami but she is already off the schedule. Apparently there was a "violent customer" who roughed her up and injured her pussy. I was really looking forward to seeing this girl again. We are lucky to have her in NYC, and yet some MFer wrecked her after just a few days in the lineup. Maybe that is why she seemed hesitant when you saw her.
Originally Posted by Mknj78
[View Original Post]
This makes my blood boil. Some mongers are real shit bags, and all it takes is one asshole to ruin everybody's fun. My booking last weekend with DDY Chika got canceled because she was wrecked, and now this with Minami. I sincerely hope the shop blocked that prick who hurt her.
I would like to again emphasize this part of my review. Don't act like shitheads guys, you know who you are. It has knock on effects beyond just taking one girl out of the lineup. I'm sure when they go back home, they will tell the other girls how shitty American customers are. That means fewer quality J-girls making the trip to NYC for us to enjoy.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 22:38 #10383Regular Member

Posts: 8Had an appointment with her today but she wasn't feeling well so had to cancel. Did get to see and talk to her. Pics on the site are her with eye filter, she is tiny and cute. Also she is 19 and I would believe her, very sweet but a little hesitant.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 22:36 #10382Regular Member

Posts: 8Sagami vs Okamoto
Sagami 001 is slightly, meaning 1 mm, smaller than the Okamoto 001 L's. I find them easier to put on but FYI they have no lube on them. Switched to them since all you peeps keep buying out the 001 Ls.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 20:46 #10381Senior Member

Posts: 4756Rolling 001 or 002 down.
They have trouble with Sagami also. It's so thin and you sometimes don't know which way it rolls. I should really remember it next time.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
Now I just do it myself and even that sometimes I put it on wrong and need to flip it over so I can roll it down.
-
05-25-23 20:44 #10380Senior Member

Posts: 4756Minami xoxo
Glad he had a good time but I don't want hair on my A5 but that's just me. You dirty animals!
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 17:29 #10379Senior Member

Posts: 4101It's coming back to me now. There was a delay in action, eventually the girl just put 4 fingers into the condom, gapped it open, and fucken tepee my cock with it. Now I remember why I didn't buy more. It was the delay of game penalty with the girl not knowing what to do (opening the package and then going through some trial and error to put it on). I'll still try it again. I hope the JGirls are more skilled with the Sagamis.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 16:05 #10378Senior Member

Posts: 574Unless the I'd are fake for them to be in the country it's what I was showed haha.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 15:58 #10377Senior Member

Posts: 2422High five with champagne!
Seems like she will be worthy for atf quality soon. Thanks for checking javy and cheers on extra well done medium rare wagyu festy! LOL.
Originally Posted by JavLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 15:17 #10376Senior Member

Posts: 75City Place / Peach
Has anyone seen someone there besides Ari and Lexi? It seems those two are always featured on their Twitter, but last month, I saw a different girl, and I could not understand her name at all. She was older, probably 40's, shorter, long straight black hair, with slight saggy Cs, small ass, trimmed pussy, and her stomach had a little baby damage. She spoke almost zero english. She was nice enough, but not as young or enthusiastic as Lexi, so a little bit of a let down.
Originally Posted by LuckyGreen
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 14:50 #10375Senior Member

Posts: 593Minami at XOXO Girls
Special thanks to PB for the tip-off regarding this girl. Minami is exactly my type, and maybe my new favorite. Early 20's spinner with a pretty face, friendly attitude and she has some English too. She is a bit shy and seemed new to the business, but I like that about her. Service was good but maybe YMMV. Tight toned abdomen, great ass and natural B cups with pretty nipples. Ass and tits are nice and firm. She has a beautiful innie pussy with a trimmed Bush. As IronClad would say: A5 wagyu with seaweed salad topping LOL.
Quick intros in the room followed by shower. Little bit of action in the shower, some making out plus body slide and P2 P. I couldn't keep my hands off her amazing ass. Back in the room I laid down on the bed where she did nipple sucking followed by BBBJ. Standard Japanese blowie. Had her switch with me so I could DATY. Did I mention her pussy is beautiful? Fuck, I wanted to take a picture and frame it LOL. Very nice pussy for DATY and I could've stayed there for hours, but I only bought 45 minutes!
Started in CG where she was very tight and encouraged me to squeeze her firm tits. We didn't stay in this position long though. I asked her to switch to standing mish next but she misunderstood and went to doggy instead. I guess you could say she passed the ass test, because she looked so good in doggy, I decided to keep her there for a little while. Fucked her in doggy where I enjoyed grabbing her firm ass and having my hands around her tiny waist.
Next I put her in standing mish. No blocking in this position and the view was amazing. Fucked her in standing mish and then it was time for mish to the finish line. She had her arms wrapped around me in mish and we were making out. Mostly LFK but some DFK too. Drilled her in mish for a while and I was pretty damn sweaty towards the end. Minami handled it well though and never complained. Finished in mish and chilled inside her pussy for a bit.
Quick shower to clean up then it was back to the room. We said our goodbyes and she was very sweet on me, especially towards the end. Gave me a shy hug, held onto me for a while and said she was sad I was leaving. Oh my god, I wanted to take her home with me. Maybe in another life, one where I'm rich enough to afford the outcall rate LOL. She is very young, very sweet and very pretty. You sick bastards better be nice to her. $320 for 45 minutes of bliss. I would repeat.
-
05-25-23 12:33 #10374Senior Member

Posts: 162Stunner Angela at 36 Dream Spa – Lucky Find!
I was introduced to Angela one night after a visit with Kiki. I saw the back of a slim girl about 5-3 strolling by with a sweater on, so I asked who she was. They it was Angela, and I recognized the name from Dream Spa's twitter page, but said to them "hey, she isn't here too much is she?" . And they confirmed that yes, Angela is part time. Which is too bad, because she's hard to catch. But they called her over to introduce her to me, and induced her to take off her sweater and twirl around in a form-fitting nice tan dress. So, she has a beautiful slim figure, and a very pretty, refined face. She looks much more striking and sexy than her picture, even though that isn't a totally off representation.
Angela was a little shy, but smiled when I complimented her. Regrets that I could see her then and there, but from that point I had the bit in my teeth and was determined to see her the next time she popped up on their schedule. Even with the tempting preview, I didn't realize quite how hot she is. Now actually having a session with her, and the clothes coming off, there was no holding back. Her body is flat out gorgeous. D cups; sexy dark brown nipples; super clean, soft skin; slim figure with just enough feminine curve.
I saw her again on the schedule this week and paid a visit. They told me she might be in more often, so here's hoping. The session started well, we flirted and introduced ourselves, some feel up and LFK and LT. She offered the shower so I accepted. I paid the house 100 and 200 upfront since I trust the place and didn't want to be interrupted later. Opted for the standing shower, and gave Angela some oohs and aahs as she soaped my dick. I took care not to get her wet, toyed with her cute little feet, and soon we were done.
Room activities, quick summary.
LFK + DFK – soft and sweet, nice tongue.
BBBJ – slow and gentle at my request, but very good skills with her tongue around the head.
CFS – all in mish, got wet, took it very well, and me seriously in heat staring at her hot body.
Finished with massage. Kiki is the best massage-giver in NY, so I couldn't expect that quality, but Angela did well, medium strength, very relaxing, good natural touch with her hands.
I would definitely repeat, and if Angela sticks around this place has one of the best lineups in the city right now with Kiki, Honey, and Angela. Up to the par of what 41 Spa used to be, or Peach if Ari and Lexi are both in.
-
05-25-23 12:06 #10373Senior Member

Posts: 1766They are impossible for me to roll on. If I do it lots of times I have unroll it then slap it on. Some girls give up on it. Some are great at rolling it on. Usually they get it rolled on but that process hurts a bit. They are so thin that they roll over themselves and get stuck. Just got to stretch it out and down.
Originally Posted by DrunkenKid
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 11:18 #10372Senior Member

Posts: 4101I'm trying to remember my experience with the Sagami 001. I think it was super tight, so it took a while to roll on (I think it was Sara or someone else at NYAW doing the rolling) but I might have been drunk again. I need to go get a backup pack of condoms again so I'm going to give the Sagamis a test drive again.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 10:50 #10371Chick posting as a guy

Posts: 19Preferences
I'm not going to argue that Helen is indeed beautiful but not my preference. A cups and tall is not for me. Every monger has a preference. I like tiny cuties like Allyssa or AL Yoyo with the dimples. Fortunately we live in NY and there are enough options for every monger to be happy.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 07:13 #10370Senior Member

Posts: 4756Standard
Glad you had great fun but Aimi is not the standard. The standard is much higher bro with the Japanese girls when it comes to youth and beauty. This just means you need to set your sight higher and really shows how shitty Chicago is LOL.
Aimi is a service queen though.
Originally Posted by AlphaMale328
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






