Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 4899
-
05-29-23 08:09 #3279Senior Member

Posts: 72Letting us know they're dead kinda is useful so we don't waste time texting them in dry spells.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
Being shitty to them is just going to make them shitty providers who hate us, or make them super selective. You don't got to mourn them but a simple "that sucks" is sufficient. Saying "whatever dumb ****** are dead" makes me wonder why even bother seeing them if you dislike them so much? Let the dude post. Sheesh.
-
05-26-23 16:38 #3278Senior Member

Posts: 641I'm sure she isn't LE at least since they wouldn't waste time blowing up someone's phone for not showing up.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 12:38 #3277Senior Member

Posts: 842The amount. . .
The amount that have died (killed themselves) in the past six months is unbelievable, let alone the last two years.
Originally Posted by JasonJ772
[View Original Post]
Combined with the AMP actions underway, things are dry.
I am down to one semi-reliable UTR, and AMP's, well now it's either NJ or Philly.
-
05-26-23 09:20 #3276Senior Member

Posts: 49Brandy was definitely alright in terms of personality but I could tell the last time I saw her like 7-8 months back that her days was limited. I told her I ain't seeing her if she's going to be shooting you before dates, fuvk all that. I was on fb the other day and noticed her page had a bunch of RIPs on it. It was expected, not really shocked.
Originally Posted by Savage302
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 14:39 #3275Senior Member

Posts: 345Almost
I was suppose to meet her Tuesday but another girl got back to me so I had to cancel. Looks like I might have dodged a bullet. As a matter of fact it took her an hour for her to respond so I'm guessing I would have left anyways after a short wait. Be safe.
Originally Posted by Shampoo55
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 12:24 #3274Senior Member

Posts: 2789Buyer Beware
Anyone had a successful date with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...-/094095518115
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...i/035993339009
I got a certain "vibe" from her that is either LE or something else, when I contacted her the other day. Maybe new & inexperienced, but was constantly trying to get me to say what I wanted and wanted to pay. But when it came to meeting she says an area that is just off a known drug corner and one which always has a few LE cruising around and or parked watching.
Also, a buddy reports she has terrible time management, had him waiting for 30 minutes. He left. Then she had the audacity to blow up all over him for not waiting.
I told him, that he's lucky to see her true colors BEFORE the date.
-
05-24-23 17:01 #3273Banned Member

Posts: 98Agreed! They don't give a damn about us mongers! A lot of them probably hate us!
Originally Posted by KittyKisser13
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 12:43 #3272Senior Member

Posts: 49Piece of ass. Nothing more. Nothing less. Save your feelings for the wifey.
Originally Posted by PhillyDiscreet
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 09:43 #3271Senior Member

Posts: 641Yeah, he could of said it a bit more eloquently, but he is 100% right. You think they are posting heart felt messages if you pass away? I SMH when all these people posts the "I talked to her yesterday", "Here's an update on her life", "I connected with her on FB", etc. Put the wallet away and see if you still talk. These ladies make choices in life – bad ones – and thank god they do, otherwise we would never get them at the low rate we do NOR would they prob ever bang most of us in the first place. And if you truly feel that bad, instead of being with them sexually, put your money towards their rehab.
Originally Posted by BerryMcCockinr
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 21:33 #3270Senior Member

Posts: 81Thank you for this heartwarming eulogy.
Originally Posted by Jthinas
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 13:05 #3269Senior Member

Posts: 396Prostitutes
These girls are not your friends. If you weren't giving them money they would not blow and fuck you. They are prostitutes. Yes, it's a shame they die. It's a shame when any human being does. . But you act like they were family to you. They were not. Much like if you were to pass they would be sad no more money from you. That's it. Just means it's time to find a new ho or 2.
Originally Posted by Savage302
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 18:59 #3268Senior Member

Posts: 176Meh
So I took the dive and seen Leah this weekend and all I can say is that if you're going because you liked her pics, save your money. She's a chubby thing sleep walking throughout the room. Nice girl but not very attractive, her prices would be fine if she resembled her pictures but they don't. Not shocked at that but disappointed. Cool girl, was enthusiastic during the time she wasn't drifting off. Better options out there.
Originally Posted by BlueJjeeper
[View Original Post]
Anyone with a lead on a redhead throw be a bone.
-
05-22-23 17:59 #3267Senior Member

Posts: 126RiP Brandy & Nancy
Was informed recently that Brandy has passed away recently. She was such a Beautiful soul and will be missed by everyone that knows her. I'm very saddened by this as she was such a sweetheart. Also Nancy passed away over the weekend from what I read. It's very sad to hear of this. These girls have to ease it down on the partying. It's taking beautiful lives waaaaay too soon.
-
05-20-23 23:59 #3266Senior Member

Posts: 240Leah
I tried to see this one thus evening, emphasis on "tried". We agreed to time, services, donations, and location in Elkton. As I was on my way, she said she was going somewhere else, and would be there soon. When I arrive 2 minutes before our agreed time, she was not yet there. She did text that she was on her way and would be there soon and then get a room. Normally I would leave with that sort of flakiness, but I was still intrigued, so I stuck around. I was parked at the end of the lot, and could see finally someone show up and enter a room (half hour past agreed time). However, I didn't get a good look, but she reminded me of a homeless bag lady, with her shuffling and stop / starts. I was hoping that was not the room, but it was. I told her to crack open the door, I didn't want to stand around outside. She said, wait, not ready yet. Then I saw someone rush over to the door, quick knock, and go inside. I didn't know if this was friend, pimp, dealer, cop, or accomplice, and didn't stick around to find out. Told her I was leaving, and headed home. A half hour later, she texted asking if I was around. Not going to try again.
Originally Posted by MeatBall38
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 13:02 #3265Senior Member

Posts: 176Leah
Has anyone seen this one yet? She's my type, trashy redhead LOL.
We've spoken a few times but haven't been able to set it up with her yet. If anyone wants to share their experience I'd appreciate it. On here or mailbox me.
Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...i/786228926481










Reply With Quote






