Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 547 of 2055 FirstFirst ... 47 447 497 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 597 647 1047 1547 ... LastLast
Results 8,191 to 8,205 of 30812
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #22622

    Fun size MILF

    Saw her yesterday. Cool lady. Comms great, no verification process. 1 $$ qv. No hr available she said usually just HHR or Qv. CBJ was great. Tongue ring. It always gets me. She's like 4'11 huge natural melons huge butt. Probably late 40's Hispanic MILF. She's attractive and cool. Unfortunately I popped about 30 seconds into it and didn't get to explore her more. But there will definitely be a next time she was awesome!! Treat her well she is good people!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...f/932408249398

  2. #22621
    Quote Originally Posted by Job70  [View Original Post]
    Who else allows recording? I've had AJ / Hill Shayna / Hill Jenn (back in the day when she was hot), but she advertised it. AJ was a great video with her about 7-8 mo pregnant.

    J.
    I'd love to see this in it's own thread, providers that allow recording or pictures.

    Trina says you can come take your own pictures. She's on my to do list for sure.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...e/242270922964

    AJ usually has on her ads $30 to record. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ralei...-/133458869010.

    Lindsey Sinclair lists $100 to record but I think she just moved back to Fla.

  3. #22620

    Heidi King

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/heidi-ki...aleigh-1038695

    Had the pleasure of meeting Heidi yesterday. She is a pro. Very smart. Super sexy. Communication was great. I paid for the hhr but she is not a clock watcher. Her accent made the experience even better. BBBJ was off the charts. DATY was great. CFS. A few of the fun positions and it was clean up time. Good safe location. 100 percent will be repeating.

  4. #22619
    Senior Member


    Posts: 155

    Recording

    Who else allows recording? I've had AJ / Hill Shayna / Hill Jenn (back in the day when she was hot), but she advertised it. AJ was a great video with her about 7-8 mo pregnant.

    J.

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Not to be a buzz kill but I don't think some of the best will want to be recorded. I can't say very many I have seen would be up for that.

    Renae has a video somewhere, aj has a couple out there, ladyg 86 has a lot out there though they are from her younger days. I wish you luck in your endeavor and enjoy and benefit from your reviews.

  5. #22618

    Vickie

    Quote Originally Posted by Jyce15  [View Original Post]
    Could anyone PM me her number? I know she's famous for massages.
    I believe this 213 number works for Vickie.

    https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...kie-26864.html

  6. #22617

    Aj

    Quote Originally Posted by NooneAtal  [View Original Post]
    Not to be a buzz kill but I don't think some of the best will want to be recorded. I can't say very many I have seen would be up for that.

    Renae has a video somewhere, aj has a couple out there, ladyg 86 has a lot out there though they are from her younger days. I wish you luck in your endeavor and enjoy and benefit from your reviews.
    Aj wouldn't even be a part of it. I would absolutely classify her as giving the absolute worse BJ of all time. This was at least 7-8 yrs ago. No way she's gotten better.

    Lady G, would definitely participate. She's definitely in my top 5. Not just for her bbj skills either. Fun Lady all the way around. One of the only that I'll hang with.

    Renee. Never had the opportunity. Not sure if she's still around.

  7. #22616

    Vote

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    The game is a little boring right now. So to kick it up, I'll be on the hunt for the best BBBJ around. I'll be getting proof too! So my plan is to make a post here at least twice weekly. This will be who guys want video verification of. The first 3 suggestions will be posted for a vote. Then I will contact the provider and schedule.

    1. No recording no visit.

    2. I'd rather only BBBJ providers but will make exceptions on a case by case basis.

    3. Must be ok to be posted.

    4. They will know it's for review purposes.

    The videos that I posted the other day already has over 1000 views each. They are getting business because of them. Guys have reached out and told me.

    This is how we can begin to get things even for both sides. They want reviews of us and we do to an not by signing up for * and snspchat either.

    What you guys think?
    Not to be a buzz kill but I don't think some of the best will want to be recorded. I can't say very many I have seen would be up for that.

    Renae has a video somewhere, aj has a couple out there, ladyg 86 has a lot out there though they are from her younger days. I wish you luck in your endeavor and enjoy and benefit from your reviews.

  8. #22615
    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    The game is a little boring right now. So to kick it up, I'll be on the hunt for the best BBBJ around. I'll be getting proof too! So my plan is to make a post here at least twice weekly. This will be who guys want video verification of. The first 3 suggestions will be posted for a vote. Then I will contact the provider and schedule.

    1. No recording no visit.

    2. I'd rather only BBBJ providers but will make exceptions on a case by case basis.

    3. Must be ok to be posted.

    4. They will know it's for review purposes.

    The videos that I posted the other day already has over 1000 views each. They are getting business because of them. Guys have reached out and told me.

    This is how we can begin to get things even for both sides. They want reviews of us and we do to an not by signing up for * and snspchat either.

    What you guys think?
    Definitely interested if you can find any that aren't old or obese. I'd say no methheads either but don't want to decrease the chances from <1% to a straight 0.

  9. #22614
    Quote Originally Posted by LineMan23  [View Original Post]
    Who can point me in the direction of a good anal provider, trying to scratch that itch.
    Go to tryst and look for Marie69. When you contact her act like a professional and treat her like an adult woman who happens to have sex for cash and not a run of the mill hooker.

  10. #22613

    Upvote

    Quote Originally Posted by Verdadoor  [View Original Post]
    I think you just came up with a new and brilliant reality show that I would pay to see. First it would be extremely entertaining to watch and a great resource about the ladies. But for you it would guarantee you the best blow job they had. They know you're filming it for a competition and winning that competition would give them a huge boost in business and probably even allow them a rate increase as the winner of the best blow job in Raleigh in the Professional Category. The reason I say from the Professional Category is I see you than taking it to Amateur Category too with different sub categories like the MILF Category, the 18-20 Category, 21-30, GILF Category etc. Actually have all these categories in both the professional class and the amateur class.

    All while you're getting the best blow jobs ever. You will be like Angies list for escorts. Brilliant idea BlkScorpio1. If you want help let me know.
    I endorse this idea and think we all should. Like the other reply from verdadoor basically said, it's a win win for everyone.

    I think some senior members and others experience enough to get around could place side bets on the winners too.

    I've not seen her (yet) but I'd wager Jessica Fox is a winner or runner up in the pro category.

    For my part I'd say Vickie should be in running maybe in Am category. Might not win but.

    I don't dabble with the streetwalker crowd but that could / should be a category.

    BlkScorpio1 - original idea and very good of you to try and invigorate what's becoming an otherwise dull market.

  11. #22612

    A new reality show

    Quote Originally Posted by BlkScorpio1  [View Original Post]
    The game is a little boring right now. So to kick it up, I'll be on the hunt for the best BBBJ around. I'll be getting proof too! So my plan is to make a post here at least twice weekly. This will be who guys want video verification of. The first 3 suggestions will be posted for a vote. Then I will contact the provider and schedule.

    1. No recording no visit.

    2. I'd rather only BBBJ providers but will make exceptions on a case by case basis.

    3. Must be ok to be posted.

    4. They will know it's for review purposes.

    The videos that I posted the other day already has over 1000 views each. They are getting business because of them. Guys have reached out and told me.

    This is how we can begin to get things even for both sides. They want reviews of us and we do to an not by signing up for * and snspchat either.

    What you guys think?
    I think you just came up with a new and brilliant reality show that I would pay to see. First it would be extremely entertaining to watch and a great resource about the ladies. But for you it would guarantee you the best blow job they had. They know you're filming it for a competition and winning that competition would give them a huge boost in business and probably even allow them a rate increase as the winner of the best blow job in Raleigh in the Professional Category. The reason I say from the Professional Category is I see you than taking it to Amateur Category too with different sub categories like the MILF Category, the 18-20 Category, 21-30, GILF Category etc. Actually have all these categories in both the professional class and the amateur class.

    All while you're getting the best blow jobs ever. You will be like Angies list for escorts. Brilliant idea BlkScorpio1. If you want help let me know.

  12. #22611

    Anal provider

    Who can point me in the direction of a good anal provider, trying to scratch that itch.

  13. #22610

    Best BBBJ proof

    The game is a little boring right now. So to kick it up, I'll be on the hunt for the best BBBJ around. I'll be getting proof too! So my plan is to make a post here at least twice weekly. This will be who guys want video verification of. The first 3 suggestions will be posted for a vote. Then I will contact the provider and schedule.

    1. No recording no visit.

    2. I'd rather only BBBJ providers but will make exceptions on a case by case basis.

    3. Must be ok to be posted.

    4. They will know it's for review purposes.

    The videos that I posted the other day already has over 1000 views each. They are getting business because of them. Guys have reached out and told me.

    This is how we can begin to get things even for both sides. They want reviews of us and we do to an not by signing up for * and snspchat either.

    What you guys think?

  14. #22609
    Quote Originally Posted by Jm1312  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times before. Not the best experience especially if she is high on drugs. Last time we set an appointment and when I arrived she never replied back to me. She does have a cute spinner body though.

  15. #22608

    Any information or experience


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape