Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,986 to 9,000 of 37356
-
05-28-23 12:17 #28371Senior Member

Posts: 34Ok thanks for the heads up. Is there someone good to see there? I have never been yet.
Originally Posted by Marty240
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 08:03 #28370Senior Member

Posts: 75Suhilla Jessica
Place was in Waterford, office building messy room crappy table with plastic underneath don't go.
Originally Posted by BigBodyScottie
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 07:15 #28369Senior Member

Posts: 52Waterford massage
https://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/h...625977057.html
"Jessica" is the former Suhilla, correct? It's been a while since I saw these ads. Was she a legit provider or was more to be had?
-
05-27-23 22:24 #28368Senior Member

Posts: 427Superior bodywork Canton
I saw her a few times 1. 5 years ago. First visit, went total legit. Was a good massage but we just chatted and gave no signs of anything extra and was draped the entire time I believe. After that she texts me to do some work for her and she Wouk's pay me with massage. I'm game for that. This time after the flip and massaging the front she says she does do a therapeutic release (HJ) if I would like. But it is just therapeutic / mechanical. You can't touch her at all she stays fully clothed. I don't think I was able to complete. But I thought maybe a third visit would expand the menu. Nope. Still just a mechanical release nothing sexual at all. No flirting or teasing.
Originally Posted by HeeJunk
[View Original Post]
She is lesbian and has a wife / partner. So I imagine she has no interest at all in seeing or touching dick.
She's a nice woman and gives a 7-8/10 massage.
-
05-27-23 21:21 #28367Senior Member

Posts: 929I'm guessing the prenatal service makes it a no go.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 09:38 #28366Regular Member

Posts: 15Travelling
Last time I saw her, she said she was travelling out of state second half of May.
Originally Posted by Cantab
[View Original Post]
-
05-27-23 09:33 #28365Regular Member

Posts: 15Not worth it
I wouldn't waste my money on her. She looks ok, but is on the heavy side, with disproportionately smaller tits. Not much of a massage at all. Started upsell right off the bat, rushed service, and not really into it.
Originally Posted by Capone8695
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 18:58 #28364Senior Member

Posts: 34Anita / saigon
Hey guys I wanted to know if any of you have seen Antia from saigon. I have been txting her but have not had time to meet her yet. I have only seen a face pic. So how does she look what's her body look like? And how is the FS massage? Is 280 the going rate for FS massage there? She told me 80 door fee and 200 for FS. I have never been there yet and want to make sure she's not ripping me off the fee it seem high in my book but if she is hot and good then I will still go see her. I'm trying for next week. Or is there a better place for FS massage with a sexy girl and bbj.
-
05-26-23 18:49 #28363Senior Member

Posts: 212Decent massage in nice private house south of ford rd. Will stroke your cock after if you ask but don't touch her or expectanything more than a non sensual ru; b, she is a lesbo, very nice woman.
Originally Posted by RWhite
[View Original Post]
-
05-26-23 16:44 #28362Banned Member

Posts: 298Canton Massage
-
05-25-23 13:10 #28361Senior Member

Posts: 219Lisa contact
All options sound intriguing and I've seen Natasha and bonitas ads, got any contact info for Lisa?
Originally Posted by Freddy100
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 18:00 #28360Senior Member

Posts: 47Coco
What was the damage? I know it was mentioned in previous reports just looking for up to date info. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 17:59 #28359Senior Member

Posts: 13510 Mile and Meadowbrook. You can Google the current info. Last time I was there, the area was a mess from construction.
Originally Posted by VcyClonn
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 15:01 #28358Senior Member

Posts: 111Thai massage &DDS
I was trying this location earlier and saw them closed. Where is the new location?
Originally Posted by HouseOfCards
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 12:34 #28357Senior Member

Posts: 2715 Lake Asian Massage 14 mile Fraser. Negotiate. I got an hour and table massage and CBJ 200 total said I could go 2 but had to go.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




