Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13675

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker69  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but if someone says a decent or good looking one is at a certain hotel, there is a good chance they won't be the same one there a month later.
    Oh, definitely. I would say that chance is approaching 100%.

  2. #13674

    Rub rankings

    Has anyone had luck with any of the non-regular massage posters on Rubrankings.com advertised on the sidebar here? I see "Debbie with a kickstand" and another in the rode-hard club on there but. If so, do any of the providers actually match the ad pics?

    TYIA.

    Soca.

  3. #13673

    Thanks for the info here

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodWill123  [View Original Post]
    If its the new one, that's Kaka. Young, cute, great time. Small breasts but nice tight body and a beautiful buns, which if you see teeth marks on them they're probably mine ().
    I'll have to give kaka a look based on you review! Got to take a bite out of that butt! Yummy!

  4. #13672

    Sakura

    If its the new one, that's Kaka. Young, cute, great time. Small breasts but nice tight body and a beautiful buns, which if you see teeth marks on them they're probably mine ().

    Quote Originally Posted by Catt2009  [View Original Post]
    I asked for Mimi by name my first time from everyone's advice, but I thought I saw a really tiny, younger gal there too. Anybody have any experience? Hard to not ask for Mimi again though!

  5. #13671

    Q

    So here is another one of my Questions: A lot of AMPs have increased their price for 60 minutes of their time to. 7 . Are ya'll still leaving. 4 for the tip?

    Nytehawk.

  6. #13670

    Other girl at Sakura

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger69  [View Original Post]
    I just stick with Mimi. She's just too awesome.
    I asked for Mimi by name my first time from everyone's advice, but I thought I saw a really tiny, younger gal there too. Anybody have any experience? Hard to not ask for Mimi again though!

  7. #13669
    Quote Originally Posted by OlGeezer  [View Original Post]
    Been out of town for couple months, who's currently available at Sakura that you'd recommend.

    Previous visits had great time with Mimi and Lucy.

    Be safe out there.
    I was there on Sunday. They had Tiffany, Linda, and Kaka not sure if that is her name. But Tiffany is good to see then Linda, I've never seen the last girl but she's to average looking for me to see. Maybe someone can chime in about her.

  8. #13668
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMonger69  [View Original Post]
    I just stick with Mimi. She's just too awesome.
    Thanks for the update, good to hear she is still available.

  9. #13667

    He aint lying!

    Quote Originally Posted by CantWaitForMor  [View Original Post]
    I don't add a lot of info as most I see have been reported on extensively. If you get an opportunity head to Louisville and stop at Sun Spa or Stone Spa. The ladies at either of these are in a different league from anyone available in Cincinnati. Basically the same prices and excellent non rushed service. You can PM for some names if needed. There's plenty of reviews to give an idea of what to expect.
    I agree 1000%! Empire Spa was also a great option, but it has changed ownership so not sure what the current situation is. Thai Bebe was smoking hot and checked all the boxes, but apparently she is going back to NYC. Damn!

    One thing that sets these parlors apart from Cincinnati is there is a Mamasan, so you never have to worry about being interrupted by other clients. Huge plus!

    Reports on Sun describe a "parade of options" after each session, where your therapist brings the other ladies in the room to meet you, so you can see the other dishes on the menu. Absolutely wonderful!

    Take care and be safe!

  10. #13666

    Louisville

    I don't add a lot of info as most I see have been reported on extensively. If you get an opportunity head to Louisville and stop at Sun Spa or Stone Spa. The ladies at either of these are in a different league from anyone available in Cincinnati. Basically the same prices and excellent non rushed service. You can PM for some names if needed. There's plenty of reviews to give an idea of what to expect.

  11. #13665

    Mae

    So it looks like Mae over on the West side may be reopening. Any intel? Also, I went to Amelia yesterday and left happy, but experience was kind of "meh". On the way back. I saw a "Sunny" massage place and then this morning, saw that. They were advertising themselves as an HE place on one of our fav web sites. Any intel on this one? Be safe out there.

    Nytehawk.

  12. #13664
    Quote Originally Posted by Vilnius  [View Original Post]
    To my knowledge, the people posting the ads for the hotel "groups" never use actual photos.

    Well, very rarely, anyway. I guess I can't say "never".
    Yes, but if someone says a decent or good looking one is at a certain hotel, there is a good chance they won't be the same one there a month later.

  13. #13663

    Mimi

    Quote Originally Posted by OlGeezer  [View Original Post]
    Been out of town for couple months, who's currently available at Sakura that you'd recommend.

    Previous visits had great time with Mimi and Lucy.

    Be safe out there.
    I just stick with Mimi. She's just too awesome.

  14. #13662

    Nah

    To my knowledge, the people posting the ads for the hotel "groups" never use actual photos.

    Well, very rarely, anyway. I guess I can't say "never".

    Quote Originally Posted by Joker69  [View Original Post]
    Well when you are looking at a post about Asians from a month ago they are going to be different ones. Maybe the other hotel ones are better looking than the Livinn now. Or maybe not LOL.

  15. #13661
    Quote Originally Posted by Admiral91  [View Original Post]
    I don't want to know what the ladies at hometown or Red roof look like if you said LivInn is better.

    Hit up the asian ads last week and got address for LivInn. Texted when I arrived and I was sent some photos that looked obviously fake. I said, those arent real and was sent a close-up of some nice D's and an open mouth.

    She told me to wait 5 mins so I left (I know the drill. 5 mins = 20-30 mins). She asked when I could come back.

    Little head got the best of me so I went back about 1 hr later. I told her I was there and I got the room # a few minutes later. I went up to the room and the door started to open.
    Well when you are looking at a post about Asians from a month ago they are going to be different ones. Maybe the other hotel ones are better looking than the Livinn now. Or maybe not LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape