Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 424 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 324 374 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 474 524 924 1424 ... LastLast
Results 6,346 to 6,360 of 27788
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21443

    Extras

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    I wondered what happened to her. She was asking for about that amount towards the end of her time here if I remember correctly. She at least looks healthier in those pics!
    Sounds like she may offer RIM and even greek game but 5 benny per hour for milfy LOL.

  2. #21442

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    I wondered what happened to her. She was asking for about that amount towards the end of her time here if I remember correctly. She at least looks healthier in those pics!
    LOL, I never BBFS her but had more than a few qvbbbj sessions for 1. 2 when she was working out of her Lakewood incall. Oh hell no I wouldn't pay those prices now!!

  3. #21441

    Willow

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    You guys remember her? She's in the SF Bay area now, still taking loads of cum in her pussy. Her prices have gone up to the crazy point though.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...mont/WillowRae

    I saw her once when I was in Seattle last year, she was a trip to deal with. Very flaky and her place was a dump, but at least she took a load of cum without argument.
    I wondered what happened to her. She was asking for about that amount towards the end of her time here if I remember correctly. She at least looks healthier in those pics!

  4. #21440
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1098

    Avoid Penelope aka lcmarie1989

    Gentlemen,

    Penelope aka lcmarie1989 on fetlife.

    I have been dealing with threats from her for over a month.

    Accusing me of rape and abuse that never happened. She has threatened law enforcement involvement.

    I caution everyone here regarding here. She is very unstable. I have a feeling she has been forced to do this by a s. O. In the background.

    If you have seen her for consensual events, she may use it against you. Block her and avoid her.

  5. #21439
    Anyone else not getting any replies from InsatiableAnna? I've messaged her a couple of times in the past 6 months. No luck.

  6. #21438

    CaseyTyler

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    She is probably one of those girls that won't discuss services over text (for good reason, and we should never as well). But cheers to him for standing his ground and walking with his money. Think with the big head!
    She never discusses services over text.

    This is because she is not the one texting. Robbie is.

  7. #21437
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....FS-Time-Waster

    Ok, which one of you guys here got reported this time. I like the guy knowing what he wanted and accepting nothing less at least, lol.
    She is probably one of those girls that won't discuss services over text (for good reason, and we should never as well). But cheers to him for standing his ground and walking with his money. Think with the big head!

  8. #21436

    Willow Rae

    You guys remember her? She's in the SF Bay area now, still taking loads of cum in her pussy. Her prices have gone up to the crazy point though.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Calif...mont/WillowRae

    I saw her once when I was in Seattle last year, she was a trip to deal with. Very flaky and her place was a dump, but at least she took a load of cum without argument.

  9. #21435

    Ct

    Quote Originally Posted by Up2043  [View Original Post]
    That report was for me. I didn't even offer an amount for upcharge yet and she said no. I know CT girls are a mixed bunch so probably just unlucky draw. Wasn't about to drop $400 on something I wasn't interested in.

    Report also isn't accurate that I was asking if she knew providers who do BBFS. I have my list, didn't need any information from her LOL.
    You didn't miss much, to be honest. Over the years I've sampled a few of the CT girls. A year or so ago I met with CT herself and she was far and away the most boring, unengaged girl. She was friendly and pleasant, but when it came down to the service, it was a snooze. Not horrible, just bland and uninspired.

  10. #21434

    Asianmilf

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Casey Tyler, that hypocrite hoe. I know she's done BBFS before from verified sources. Maybe she changed her tune or guy didn't offer enough extra who knows. On the plus side, based on the hobbyist alert, I usually like to take a gander at his references and reviews since you know what he's after and there's a higher chance he's meeting provided with more open menus.

    Like this one below, which I have heard from other hobbyists is verified BBFS. Unfortunately, I don't find with attractive so not my cup of tea.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128513%3B
    These two are UMMV but when they are on point you can not beat the experience! If you have any attraction to Asian girls then these two will fill you with an experience you will not find at regular Asian providers since these two are really playful with each other. Hot Hot Hot!

  11. #21433
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2043  [View Original Post]
    That report was for me. I didn't even offer an amount for upcharge yet and she said no. I know CT girls are a mixed bunch so probably just unlucky draw. Wasn't about to drop $400 on something I wasn't interested in.

    Report also isn't accurate that I was asking if she knew providers who do BBFS. I have my list, didn't need any information from her LOL.
    Dude. I am glad you had the balls to walk out. I know a lot of guys who would have paid her and done the CFS as they would feel pressured to continue with the appt. I for one, have no issues with letting the SP know that while I will be extremely well behaved, well spoken and polite, I will NOT spend on something I am not interested in. I never initiate a conflict and am pretty laid back and polite but will not take any shit anyone either. Glad you stood your ground and walked politely. I know a ton of other boards in other states where "asking for a service" is not considered a crime or alert worthy.

  12. #21432
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Casey Tyler, that hypocrite hoe. I know she's done BBFS before from verified sources. Maybe she changed her tune or guy didn't offer enough extra who knows. On the plus side, based on the hobbyist alert, I usually like to take a gander at his references and reviews since you know what he's after and there's a higher chance he's meeting provided with more open menus.

    Like this one below, which I have heard from other hobbyists is verified BBFS. Unfortunately, I don't find with attractive so not my cup of tea.
    That report was for me. I didn't even offer an amount for upcharge yet and she said no. I know CT girls are a mixed bunch so probably just unlucky draw. Wasn't about to drop $400 on something I wasn't interested in.

    Report also isn't accurate that I was asking if she knew providers who do BBFS. I have my list, didn't need any information from her LOL.

  13. #21431

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had this duo? Are they that close that you can go back and forth? I've never seen Jenny but Shelby is fun. Her DT is a little toothy but she tries hard. With a name like Shelby Creams someone is shooting ropes inside her. ATM? She has a whole collection of those butt plugs with tales on them LOL?
    Yeah same building, although I don't know of any other hoes in that building other than those two. And I'm pretty sure they are not managed. Duo is fun and they get into it. Jenny's fun bags are ridiculous, they complement each other nicely. Her corner shelf is full of freaky toys too, lots of fun. Unsure about Jenny but Shelbs is not receptive to BBFS.

  14. #21430

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....FS-Time-Waster

    Ok, which one of you guys here got reported this time. I like the guy knowing what he wanted and accepting nothing less at least, lol.
    LOL, Casey Tyler, that hypocrite hoe. I know she's done BBFS before from verified sources. Maybe she changed her tune or guy didn't offer enough extra who knows. On the plus side, based on the hobbyist alert, I usually like to take a gander at his references and reviews since you know what he's after and there's a higher chance he's meeting provided with more open menus.

    Like this one below, which I have heard from other hobbyists is verified BBFS. Unfortunately, I don't find with attractive so not my cup of tea.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128513%3B

  15. #21429

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape