Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Bareback Providers

+ Add Report
Page 425 of 1853 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 475 525 925 1425 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 27794
Come Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #21434

    Asianmilf

    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Casey Tyler, that hypocrite hoe. I know she's done BBFS before from verified sources. Maybe she changed her tune or guy didn't offer enough extra who knows. On the plus side, based on the hobbyist alert, I usually like to take a gander at his references and reviews since you know what he's after and there's a higher chance he's meeting provided with more open menus.

    Like this one below, which I have heard from other hobbyists is verified BBFS. Unfortunately, I don't find with attractive so not my cup of tea.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128513%3B
    These two are UMMV but when they are on point you can not beat the experience! If you have any attraction to Asian girls then these two will fill you with an experience you will not find at regular Asian providers since these two are really playful with each other. Hot Hot Hot!

  2. #21433
    Quote Originally Posted by Up2043  [View Original Post]
    That report was for me. I didn't even offer an amount for upcharge yet and she said no. I know CT girls are a mixed bunch so probably just unlucky draw. Wasn't about to drop $400 on something I wasn't interested in.

    Report also isn't accurate that I was asking if she knew providers who do BBFS. I have my list, didn't need any information from her LOL.
    Dude. I am glad you had the balls to walk out. I know a lot of guys who would have paid her and done the CFS as they would feel pressured to continue with the appt. I for one, have no issues with letting the SP know that while I will be extremely well behaved, well spoken and polite, I will NOT spend on something I am not interested in. I never initiate a conflict and am pretty laid back and polite but will not take any shit anyone either. Glad you stood your ground and walked politely. I know a ton of other boards in other states where "asking for a service" is not considered a crime or alert worthy.

  3. #21432
    Quote Originally Posted by DukeDraper  [View Original Post]
    LOL, Casey Tyler, that hypocrite hoe. I know she's done BBFS before from verified sources. Maybe she changed her tune or guy didn't offer enough extra who knows. On the plus side, based on the hobbyist alert, I usually like to take a gander at his references and reviews since you know what he's after and there's a higher chance he's meeting provided with more open menus.

    Like this one below, which I have heard from other hobbyists is verified BBFS. Unfortunately, I don't find with attractive so not my cup of tea.
    That report was for me. I didn't even offer an amount for upcharge yet and she said no. I know CT girls are a mixed bunch so probably just unlucky draw. Wasn't about to drop $400 on something I wasn't interested in.

    Report also isn't accurate that I was asking if she knew providers who do BBFS. I have my list, didn't need any information from her LOL.

  4. #21431

    Duo

    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had this duo? Are they that close that you can go back and forth? I've never seen Jenny but Shelby is fun. Her DT is a little toothy but she tries hard. With a name like Shelby Creams someone is shooting ropes inside her. ATM? She has a whole collection of those butt plugs with tales on them LOL?
    Yeah same building, although I don't know of any other hoes in that building other than those two. And I'm pretty sure they are not managed. Duo is fun and they get into it. Jenny's fun bags are ridiculous, they complement each other nicely. Her corner shelf is full of freaky toys too, lots of fun. Unsure about Jenny but Shelbs is not receptive to BBFS.

  5. #21430

    Haha

    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....FS-Time-Waster

    Ok, which one of you guys here got reported this time. I like the guy knowing what he wanted and accepting nothing less at least, lol.
    LOL, Casey Tyler, that hypocrite hoe. I know she's done BBFS before from verified sources. Maybe she changed her tune or guy didn't offer enough extra who knows. On the plus side, based on the hobbyist alert, I usually like to take a gander at his references and reviews since you know what he's after and there's a higher chance he's meeting provided with more open menus.

    Like this one below, which I have heard from other hobbyists is verified BBFS. Unfortunately, I don't find with attractive so not my cup of tea.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128513%3B

  6. #21429

  7. #21428
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....FS-Time-Waster

    Ok, which one of you guys here got reported this time. I like the guy knowing what he wanted and accepting nothing less at least, lol.
    Robbie must be on his period.

  8. #21427
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeIsLive  [View Original Post]
    Damn Shelby offers BBFS? If I would have known it was on the table I would have offered the extra cash. I had an amazing cfs session when I visited Seattle earlier this month, if I was a local she would easily be an atf regular, but damned if I wasn't thinking that it would have been even better if it was bare. If she ever tours around ny like she said she does, I'll be sure to bring extra funds. She left a real good impression on me, but I'm always looking for ways to improve LOL.
    No. I am saying if you want it, she would ask for a lot.

  9. #21426
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Both are seasoned pros. If you are going to ger them both to do BBFS in the duo, the will try and suck big $ out of you. Teammates, same crew.
    Damn Shelby offers BBFS? If I would have known it was on the table I would have offered the extra cash. I had an amazing cfs session when I visited Seattle earlier this month, if I was a local she would easily be an atf regular, but damned if I wasn't thinking that it would have been even better if it was bare. If she ever tours around ny like she said she does, I'll be sure to bring extra funds. She left a real good impression on me, but I'm always looking for ways to improve LOL.

  10. #21425
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberium  [View Original Post]
    Hahaha. Wasn't me. I haven't seen her in a few months.
    All the white knights to her rescue LOL.

  11. #21424
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloThar  [View Original Post]
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....FS-Time-Waster

    Ok, which one of you guys here got reported this time.
    Hahaha. Wasn't me. I haven't seen her in a few months.

  12. #21423
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyMi  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberium  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I can confirm. Politely ask in person.
    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....FS-Time-Waster

    Ok, which one of you guys here got reported this time. I like the guy knowing what he wanted and accepting nothing less at least, lol.

  13. #21422

    Jones4 Jenny

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Both are seasoned pros. If you are going to ger them both to do BBFS in the duo, the will try and suck big $ out of you. Teammates, same crew.
    Has anyone gotten BBFS from Jenny? That would be my dream session. She let me cot once for an extra $20. Felt lame paying for that but I would give so much more to fuck her raw.

  14. #21421

    Pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by Barnie  [View Original Post]
    Both are seasoned pros. If you are going to ger them both to do BBFS in the duo, the will try and suck big $ out of you. Teammates, same crew.
    Shit I'll just give their pimp an extra Benjamin and call it good. That whole building is just hookers LOL. She / He must be the landlord.

  15. #21420
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyKlub  [View Original Post]
    Anyone had this duo? Are they that close that you can go back and forth? I've never seen Jenny but Shelby is fun. Her DT is a little toothy but she tries hard. With a name like Shelby Creams someone is shooting ropes inside her. ATM? She has a whole collection of those butt plugs with tales on them LOL?
    Both are seasoned pros. If you are going to ger them both to do BBFS in the duo, the will try and suck big $ out of you. Teammates, same crew.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape