Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 432 of 2229 FirstFirst ... 332 382 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 482 532 932 1432 ... LastLast
Results 6,466 to 6,480 of 33434
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26969

    Crissee

    Those who have been around for a while knows that Crissy was hot in more ways than one a few years ago. She got popped in a sting I believe with her sister and sister's husband. Anyone know what her situation is these days?

  2. #26968

    Yep

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Thats her! Very attractive in comparison to most working, and at pre-covid rates she was all that. If you could get her focused and actually schedule.

  3. #26967

    East Cincinnati area

    Anyone know of a provider in the far east Cincinnati area, like Adams or highland county?

  4. #26966

    East Cincinnati area

    Anyone know of a provider in the far east Cincinnati area, like Adams or highland county?

  5. #26965
    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    Nit sure if that ones name was Lexi but her tag kine was "Eating crayons and cuming in colors!

    She was fun but not the same one he was referring to I don't think.
    Yes I remember eating crayons. Hope this works.

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...5&d=1329762172

    http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/atta...7&d=1329762194

  6. #26964

    Eating Crayons, Cumming in Colors

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    Her name was Lexi though, correct?
    Saw her many times. She was a sweet girl, but she had her demons.

    Federal jail time, boyfriend / husband who was an ass (aren't they all) and a kid who she adored but she struggled with the situation.

    I hope she is well, I would live to catch up, not necessarily hook up. If anyone has her number PM me.

    I have a soft spot for those that try to scam me and actually became friends of sorts.

  7. #26963
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    EatingCrayons

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishGuy11  [View Original Post]
    Not saying this us her but the one HB is recalling went a name similar. She was smoking hot but a little psycho.
    Her name was Lexi though, correct?

  8. #26962

    Real pic?

    Quote Originally Posted by IlkPus2  [View Original Post]
    Went and saw Alana tonight https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...nati/134110753 and I can honestly say I had a great time. She does smoke but not while I was there but still came out smelling of it. The one picture she has is a little out dated but still resembles her. She is not heavy but she is not skinny either. She shows some bruising but says she gets that from her day job working with tree trimmers. She said she has a boy friend but he was nowhere to be seen and is not a problem Room was clean and saw no signs of drugs. Now for the good parts. She loves to kiss and is pretty good at it and she is a great cuddlier. I asked her to be shower fresh and she was. She loves receiving daty and if your good she will get nice and wet. Her BBBJ was good as well. Oh and she has big door bell button nipples. Put on a cover and went to town. Filled the bag. And she got a rag for me to clean up. Her rates very by what you are wanting to do. Plain and usual things are 100 to 120 hhr. But if you are into fetishes and kinky things the price will go up. She is very open and wants to please so if you have things that you may want to try talk to her.
    Is that her? Pic looks alot like a provider now deceased (rip) in Indy named Kennedy.

  9. #26961

    Eatincrayons I think

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    You think of a girl that used to go by Lexi Crayon or something like that?

    She was on the west side.
    Not saying this us her but the one HB is recalling went a name similar. She was smoking hot but a little psycho.

  10. #26960

    Yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by TapThat  [View Original Post]
    You think of a girl that used to go by Lexi Crayon or something like that?

    She was on the west side.
    Nit sure if that ones name was Lexi but her tag kine was "Eating crayons and cuming in colors!

    She was fun but not the same one he was referring to I don't think.

  11. #26959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1165

    Lexi

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Sexy Lexie that was on the west side a few years ago. She had a 812 aero code number with long dark hair.
    You think of a girl that used to go by Lexi Crayon or something like that?

    She was on the west side.

  12. #26958

    Don't believe so

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same Sexy Lexie that was on the west side a few years ago. She had a 812 aero code number with long dark hair.
    I've know her for several years and she has always been on the east side not far from Eastgate. At one time she was posting on here when it was still active.

  13. #26957
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillsborodave  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone else seen this woman besides comicgeek? I have gotten the texts that advertise so I must have tried to contact her at one time. And I have tried to set up a few appointments that never happened. I still think if a guy could get with her it might be worth it. Depends on how much time you have to spend to make it happen. I have not seen anybody since tonguetwister retired so I am over due to see somebody.
    I met her once a few months ago. I thought she was great. Easy communication, cute girl, good connection.

    She did text me a few times trying to sell "content" of some kind but I told her I wasn't interested and she stopped. I tried to hook up with her on one other occasion, she said she was busy, which was much cooler than not answering and or ghosting. I've got zero issues with her, probably will message her next time I'm going t be over on the East side (which sadly in this case almost never happens) Maybe it's just a question of hitting her up when the time is right for her, maybe it's the way you communicate with her?? Maybe a little of both??

  14. #26956

    Kay

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyNutz  [View Original Post]
    She is a flat out thief. You can look for my post about her in December when I tried seeing her. I made the mistake of paying ahead of time. Then she wanted to do doubles with Hannah, but she didn't like my price I offered for two hours. Even though I already paid $$ She kept pushing back the time, refused to honor the original time and kept changing the day. Needless to say will NEVER see her. She also sends unsolicited texts when she needs money.
    Has anyone else seen this woman besides comicgeek? I have gotten the texts that advertise so I must have tried to contact her at one time. And I have tried to set up a few appointments that never happened. I still think if a guy could get with her it might be worth it. Depends on how much time you have to spend to make it happen. I have not seen anybody since tonguetwister retired so I am over due to see somebody.

  15. #26955

    My two cents on Kay

    She is a flat out thief. You can look for my post about her in December when I tried seeing her. I made the mistake of paying ahead of time. Then she wanted to do doubles with Hannah, but she didn't like my price I offered for two hours. Even though I already paid $$ She kept pushing back the time, refused to honor the original time and kept changing the day. Needless to say will NEVER see her. She also sends unsolicited texts when she needs money.

    Quote Originally Posted by EastSideGuy34  [View Original Post]
    I'll confess that I alerted her to your post. I was in the process of trying to schedule (again!) with her when your post showed up here. I shared with her that I thought she should view your post and respond appropriately. I am glad she reached out.

    With that, I am probably also out on trying to meet with her. She is legit but incredibly difficult to schedule with. I have been trying for weeks to no avail. Last week, I thought I had a visit setup, drove to her area, then crickets. She was apologetic but it was frustrating for sure. It's a tough call because she is friendly and reasonably responsive. At the end of the day, I just don't have the time to waste. It sucks too because she is in the same general region about 15 minutes away.

    Oh well! Good luck!

    East.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape