Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 11208
-
05-29-23 18:38 #7683Senior Member

Posts: 70This one has been reliable for me. I always use it for the 33% discount: VWO33 COM (no spaces).
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
05-29-23 16:20 #7682Senior Member

Posts: 78Any discounts?
I was going to hold off SA for a while but I'm bored. Anyone got any 25-33% off codes? They used to hand them out like candy before.
-
05-29-23 15:53 #7681Senior Member

Posts: 119Sugar Acronyms
Thanks for the clarification on this. I've been a SD in one form or another for over 20 years and don't know lots of these acronyms.
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
POT?
FC?
Any other acronyms that people use for Sugar?
Thanks.
-
05-29-23 14:58 #7680Senior Member

Posts: 1897Pii
Personally Identifiable Information. See also SM for Social Media.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
05-29-23 09:23 #7679Senior Member

Posts: 3337What is PII?
Originally Posted by BamBam
[View Original Post]
-
05-28-23 14:56 #7678Senior Member

Posts: 1897PrettyLittleThing
She is an IG fashion model from Tustin / Irvine. I have her PII. She looks like a rinser for now. Also has an organic cleaning business. She's likely a schemer but VERY hot looking.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
BAM.
-
05-27-23 14:01 #7677Senior Member

Posts: 5602So I guess my sugaring is on hold for now. My L.A. GF moved into my apartment complex in vegas. She has been staying with me till her place gets furnished (almost there). As I am not paying her and she was an SB for quite a while, I can't just get sex on demand although she did take care of me a couple of times the first week and paid for half the food bill. After 10 years it's more like being married in some ways. "not tonite honey my tummy hurts" etc etc. But I do appreciate the love and companionship and the sex is good when I can get it.
She met my regular vegas girly and they got along OK. So she is approved. She literally hates the girl I was chasing in L. A. Last year (they finally met)(but that's more or less over now). And she is fine with my Dallas real GF visiting from time to time. And is happy I have a civi girl GF. We txt everyday for about an hour to keep it going till the next visit.
She says she is fine with me dating / sugaring here and there and will even pay for it (yet to be seen) as my funds have gone to zilch due to buying a new car and some unforeseen medical bills. But I can't really say any of this qualifies as sugaring. I have lived long enough to know things will change and financially my life has always been a rollercoaster due to my bi-polar nature in general. But it's all the skills I picked up sugaring over the years that at least allows me to have something going on. And something is better than nothing & beggars can't be choosers. etc etc.
So right now my seeking profile is turned off for the time being. And too bad because there are always a steady stream of hotties to choose from.
-
05-27-23 05:28 #7676Regular Member

Posts: 19Sounds wonderful could you drop a link?
Originally Posted by HappyJob
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 21:13 #7675Regular Member

Posts: 10Don't recommend going for her. Expected 4 $ for M&G, I explained why I don't normally do that after being burned / scammed so many times but eventually got talked into 2 $.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
Said she had to go take care of something work-related 20 min into our coffee date and I haven't heard from her since.
-
05-25-23 16:24 #7674Senior Member

Posts: 3337Expects payment to M&G
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...d-93a0de9ec98d
Expects payment to M&G.
-
05-24-23 23:10 #7673Senior Member

Posts: 3337Did you talk to her by phone beforehand? I mean, if she was that bad in person, surely that would have been something you could have detected in a call. I have definitely gotten into convos where a POT was just off, or hostile, or whatever, and it just saved me a world of time and frustration. I recall one recently, I've got her on the phone and I have already figured out it was DOA, I am blocking her profile on the site as we're chatting, I get off the call and block her on Google Voice. I sometimes view girls on my backup profile, I haven't seen her. Sometimes people realize that they aren't cut out for sugaring.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 19:49 #7672Senior Member

Posts: 272First arrangement? Yes, I agree. I don't always trust the answer. I tend to ask if they've "met anyone from the site" . . . People often will tell partial truths or admit to smaller things. There are a ton of "tells" that pros give off. I am very confident it was her first meet.
Originally Posted by Dsteezy
[View Original Post]
Responsibility for nervous girl. . . Yes, I totally agree it's our responsibility. I'm pretty decent / practiced at this and I did everything in my repertoire to calm her, and feel I did as good as job as could be done. However, this was more like "acute disabling nervosa disorder" (not a real thing). I'm not a shrink, but I'm sure she had a diagnosable mental disorder. I knew it was going to be a fucked up date and bad lay from the first moment meeting in person, but it's hard to turn away a willing chic who drove an hour to see you.
Haha, I challenge any Rico Suave on here to meet her and try to have a different experience. . . Not going to happen.
-
05-24-23 16:26 #7671Senior Member

Posts: 57Yes
Have met with plenty of women who say this would be their first arrangement. You don't truly know until you see their body language and how they approach the date / conversations before hand and of course after the date.
Over all there's still uncertainty and this isn't a complete reflection of you but I feel more often then not the person you're going out on a date with us and stays nervous through out the date because of you. Once again it's not always the case but if you can recognize she's nervous then I believe it's on you to ease their thoughts and make it feel more natural.
Some people connect with that person and it makes it easier, or they seem to have a genuine approach and it helps. There's also people that are just charming / easy people to be around and it helps whom ever they are with.
Might be on you / might not be. Though from my experience, you definitely have some control of whether someone feels comfortable around you and that most of the time eases someone's nerves within the first 5-10 minutes of a "date".
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 15:43 #7670Senior Member

Posts: 3337You just need to look around a bit. The Richmond, VA sugar thread has served as that before, to the extent they have a huge archive of all of their most useful posts over the years. A great place for newbies to start. I have also found that the Atlanta thread has gotten a lot of out of town posts lately so I have started reading it. I could also post a pic safely in a place like that, and have.
Originally Posted by RanManCan
[View Original Post]
That is a very very good prospect. Someone who is nervous will want guidance, don't you think? It is your job as her POT to put her at ease. IDK how / why you ended up M&G her, was it just appearance? This goes to show that even in sugar dating you can't rely on that. Anywho, I approach girls differently because I have to, I am a 60's bald guy with a limp. But I know women and what their needs are, and if you want to have a great time w / a SB, you have to have that as well as a decent purse.
-
05-24-23 01:25 #7669Senior Member

Posts: 272Ellelolxo
I'm starting to agree that we need:
1. a national forum for sugar strategy and other non-local issues.
2. regional / city forums for specific girls, both positive and negative.
This chic is certifiably kookoo! I don't mean to pollute the forum with negativity, but I went with her because she was a newbie (non-pro as HG would say). Um, not worth the price of nutso!
Ellelolxo - https://members.seeking.com/member/9...3-d440f87b747c.
Haha, she looks normal enough, and was normal if a bit nervous about first-ever meet via voice call. . . In person, she was a bundle of nerves.
Anyone ever have a good fuck that was a bundle of nerves?









Reply With Quote





