Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 9,001 to 9,015 of 37362
-
05-26-23 16:44 #28362Banned Member

Posts: 298Canton Massage
-
05-25-23 13:10 #28361Senior Member

Posts: 219Lisa contact
All options sound intriguing and I've seen Natasha and bonitas ads, got any contact info for Lisa?
Originally Posted by Freddy100
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 18:00 #28360Senior Member

Posts: 47Coco
What was the damage? I know it was mentioned in previous reports just looking for up to date info. Thank you.
Originally Posted by Smashing1979
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 17:59 #28359Senior Member

Posts: 13510 Mile and Meadowbrook. You can Google the current info. Last time I was there, the area was a mess from construction.
Originally Posted by VcyClonn
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 15:01 #28358Senior Member

Posts: 111Thai massage &DDS
I was trying this location earlier and saw them closed. Where is the new location?
Originally Posted by HouseOfCards
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 12:34 #28357Senior Member

Posts: 2715 Lake Asian Massage 14 mile Fraser. Negotiate. I got an hour and table massage and CBJ 200 total said I could go 2 but had to go.
Originally Posted by BzerkleyRich
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 11:19 #28356Senior Member

Posts: 49Might repeat
Seen TEE lately in Clinton. She's ok. Rub was decent covered. Medicore CBJ at best. More to be had but I'm not sure I will.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...roit/136033015
-
05-24-23 10:02 #28355Senior Member

Posts: 782Seriously
This answer deserves a humongous face palm, and a Detroit history lesson.
Originally Posted by MrRegular
[View Original Post]
https://wdet.org/2023/05/11/curiosid-who-was-bagley/
-
05-24-23 09:56 #28354Senior Member

Posts: 178Table Shower / Sauna
Any updated locations you would recommend a table shower / sauna where she gets naked with you? FS not required. Thanks.
-
05-23-23 22:40 #28353Senior Member

Posts: 152Bonita, Natasha, Lisa
I have seen all three.
All are attractive in there own way.
Natasha is the shortest and I think the youngest. I would say I've had the most fun with her. She has an exotic look. Very nice bolt ons. Very good kisser. As far as I know HJ only with dfk kissing. Private location. Bonita is probably the oldest, nice natural body. Good GFE massage, daty, bbj, dfk. In a garage that has been renovated.
Lisa is probably the tallest, age between the two. Hard Bolton's, long slender legs, same as Bonita, GFE massage.
When I saw her at a house in Commerce. Limited parking.
All three do a great job, so it's really a matter of personal taste.
Originally Posted by GaryC
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 21:50 #28352Senior Member

Posts: 135FWIW, I prefer Thai Massage & DDS to Asian Health by a lot.
Originally Posted by HugeDk
[View Original Post]
I went to Asian Health and the woman was so old that I was questioning the life choices I'd made that got me to that point. The owner of DDS is fairly attractive, has let me play with her tits on multiple occasions and her massage was decent enough that I left satisfied and happy. I can't speak to the quality of the women working for her these days, though, since the new location's a little out of the way for me. The issue I have with DDS is they're prone to interruptions because they're short staffed for the business they get.
-
05-23-23 21:06 #28351Senior Member

Posts: 929Think they've been closed for a long time.
Originally Posted by FrankyV8
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 19:34 #28350Senior Member

Posts: 89Farmington Chinese parlor closed?
Chinese massage place on 14-mile and Orchard lake behind CVS?
Drove by twice last in the past week. Closed both times. No notice of closure or Sherriff warning or anything just not open. Did not try the number.
-
05-23-23 19:14 #28349Senior Member

Posts: 256All Bonita. How do you know Lisa, Natasha and others don't compare? Unless, you yourself are.
Originally Posted by GaryC
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 15:05 #28348Senior Member

Posts: 29Ferndale
Saigon up in Ferndale is only 4 miles from there. It all depends on what you are looking for in regards to talent/pricing.
Originally Posted by Hopper11
[View Original Post]
Welcome to the D.









Reply With Quote





