Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 326 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 226 276 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 376 426 826 1326 ... LastLast
Results 4,876 to 4,890 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19950

    Itty bitty

    Quote Originally Posted by DanBrown  [View Original Post]
    She used to come to town every few months. She also used to have a few different travel companions.

    Her service was good, and price was right.

    Pics were accurate, and she is the definition of a spinner. Pretty open menu.

    She general would always give me a heads up when she was coming through town, but I haven't heard from her in probably over a year.

    I'd appreciate it if you would let me know if she is back in town. I wouldn't mind catching up with her.
    She was from Illinois. Told me a while back she was moving to east coast. I would like to get re acquainted but I think she's gone.

  2. #19949

    STG vs Listcrawler

    Which website do most of you prefer? Is one better than the other?

  3. #19948

    Wrong Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by BoJones  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    I'll be visiting Indy in mid June looking for advice regarding the DI ladies.

    I like spinners with a flat / trim tummy. Around 100 lbs. No baby damage, etc.

    Which DI girl has the best version of that body?

    Best,

    Bo.
    Would be best to post this question into the DI forum. Would probably be able to get the best answer (if anybody feels like sharing though as the DI forum has been quiet lately).

  4. #19947

    DI Ladies

    Hello,

    I'll be visiting Indy in mid June looking for advice regarding the DI ladies.

    I like spinners with a flat / trim tummy. Around 100 lbs. No baby damage, etc.

    Which DI girl has the best version of that body?

    Best,

    Bo.

  5. #19946

    What's Thief's name?

    Quote Originally Posted by RubyRod78  [View Original Post]
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/88286321

    This one will take the cash and dash. Has a handler / pimp / bf whatever that will come into the room as soon as she gets her hands on the money.
    The link to the ad was already taken down. Do you have a name or Number?

  6. #19945

    What's your secret?

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I'll be 68 in July. If I get multiple shots, it takes three days.
    Care to share what you use or do to get off three times on three adjacent days?

    TIA!

    BCD (humor alert for those in need).

  7. #19944

    Awesome!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    I'll be 68 in July. If I get multiple shots, it takes three days.
    I laughed my ass off when I read this! Those youngsters will learn.

  8. #19943

    Msog?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    Did you get multiple shots? LOL! I'm trying to understand the value here!
    I'll be 68 in July. If I get multiple shots, it takes three days.

  9. #19942

    Aaliyah

    Quote Originally Posted by WaveMaker  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone heard form or knows how to contact Aaliyah, the wonderful provider who used to be with DI (Discreet Info)?
    Might want to post this in the DI thread for a better response.

    I believe Aaliyah was originally from the Florida area and recently fired from DI. She mentioned working the clubs in the Detroit area recently. I know she sometimes danced at Brad's when she was in Indy.

    The best source for her whereabouts might come from her friend Piper at DI the next time you see her.

    Please feel free to share any info you find out here or in DM. I'd love to see her again myself.

  10. #19941
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Met with her recently. Tall-ish, great set of knockers, sorta flat backside, but overall decent for $60. Everything covered.
    Not sure why the link is broken but here's a current one. Not sure how long it will remain active.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/136823303

  11. #19940
    Quote Originally Posted by SapFlapClap  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have yet to meet with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/136461847
    Met with her recently. Tall-ish, great set of knockers, sorta flat backside, but overall decent for $60. Everything covered.

  12. #19939
    Anyone have yet to meet with this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/136461847

  13. #19938
    Quote Originally Posted by Karma74  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link to the one that led you to this lady? Ty.
    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/134147600

  14. #19937

    Link?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mister305  [View Original Post]
    Rolled dice recently and went to see "Paola" an Latina off lc. Ad was one of the Southport ones that state address. Girl was not the same from the ad instead was a Columbian black girl. I was disappointed when I saw that it wasn't the same girl even after we discussed "real pics" be sent to me. However this girl was cute with a big ass and titties so I stayed. Once I got my mind right it was a good time she let me finger her while CBJ. And had the patience to work through my nerves and jitters. Busted in mish position. Overall a good time $ for Qv. I got her "real" main number and told me she goes by Mandy. I really wanted to see her again this week and now I get no response, it's frustrating because idk if I'll ever see her again. I wish they were independent so we could develop rapport, but it seems like the handlers move them around a lot. Anybody happen to know her? Or have another quality Latina lead. Those ads they post, you never know who you are getting so when you get a good one you want to hang on to them.
    Do you have a link to the one that led you to this lady? Ty.

  15. #19936

    Paola

    Rolled dice recently and went to see "Paola" an Latina off lc. Ad was one of the Southport ones that state address. Girl was not the same from the ad instead was a Columbian black girl. I was disappointed when I saw that it wasn't the same girl even after we discussed "real pics" be sent to me. However this girl was cute with a big ass and titties so I stayed. Once I got my mind right it was a good time she let me finger her while CBJ. And had the patience to work through my nerves and jitters. Busted in mish position. Overall a good time $ for Qv. I got her "real" main number and told me she goes by Mandy. I really wanted to see her again this week and now I get no response, it's frustrating because idk if I'll ever see her again. I wish they were independent so we could develop rapport, but it seems like the handlers move them around a lot. Anybody happen to know her? Or have another quality Latina lead. Those ads they post, you never know who you are getting so when you get a good one you want to hang on to them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape