Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 504 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 4 404 454 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 554 604 1004 1504 ... LastLast
Results 7,546 to 7,560 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23590

    Limit the dinations

    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenKosam  [View Original Post]
    Please list them here and encourage them whole June month.

    Fellow mongers, stop seeing anyone who asks for more than 60 for a month.

    Then you will see the magic for & from all upscale providers.
    This is a great idea! We've got to stop over donating for average. Reset the market. Back in the day it was so easy to have 3-4 to choose from, wait for the one to take the "special" of the day. $1. 2 for a qv is ridiculous.

  2. #23589
    Quote Originally Posted by HeavenKosam  [View Original Post]
    Please list them here and encourage them whole June month.

    Fellow mongers, stop seeing anyone who asks for more than 60 for a month.

    Then you will see the magic for & from all upscale providers.
    I did. The post is probably about 2 down from when you responded to this one. Being honest though Monroe doesn't have too much choice and not the best looking LOL YMMV.

  3. #23588
    She has been praised in the forum so I'm shocked by this.

  4. #23587

    Vivian link

    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBeach  [View Original Post]
    I was in the area for Russian snow bunny but couldn't get hold of her. Texted vivian she was quick to respond. She did 10 second BJ and try to hop on started camel slide. I had to stop her and requested cover and I was out in less than 15 minutes. I may not repeat.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...9/187321621891

  5. #23586

    Vivian

    I was in the area for Russian snow bunny but couldn't get hold of her. Texted vivian she was quick to respond. She did 10 second BJ and try to hop on started camel slide. I had to stop her and requested cover and I was out in less than 15 minutes. I may not repeat.

  6. #23585
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    Met her 4-5 years ago for a full GFE. Great time and amazing body.
    I've seen her several times over the years. She is always freshly showered and usually showers after your session while you are there. She is a nice lady, no drugs and clean. Excellent provider with safe and discreet apartment for incalls.

  7. #23584

    Any Chicago Recommendations

    Any Chicago Recommendations, I am heading to Chicago this weekend and staying near the Navy Pier. I am looking for a provider that offers incal and within walking distance or short Uber. Spa are on the table as well.

  8. #23583
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    She has been mentioned before. Have you tried to search? I don't remember hearing much positive.
    I couldn't find. Thank you anyways!

  9. #23582
    Senior Member


    Posts: 179

    India dior deets

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    Met her 4-5 years ago for a full GFE. Great time and amazing body.
    Do you mind DM'ing me details on the experience? Face good?

  10. #23581
    Senior Member


    Posts: 179
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyYoung  [View Original Post]
    Looks like she wants you to share I'd for verification. I am not comfortable doing it.
    That's my concern.

  11. #23580
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    Met her 4-5 years ago for a full GFE. Great time and amazing body.
    Looks like she wants you to share I'd for verification. I am not comfortable doing it.

  12. #23579

    India

    Quote Originally Posted by EyeCu  [View Original Post]
    Heavily considering meeting up with India Dior but has anyone had a full GFE with her? The screening process is a little unnerving but I understand it. Been watching her for years and really really want to give her a go.
    Met her 4-5 years ago for a full GFE. Great time and amazing body.

  13. #23578

    Shi

    Quote Originally Posted by DickWad91  [View Original Post]
    I've chatted with her a couple times but have not pulled the plug. IME if the ad says 200# that's usually on the low side and that's not my thing. I like curves but not just flab. I hope I'm wrong and she's sweet and fun. Let us know.
    Avoid her Pic Are old. She rob me.
    Last edited by FlipSide1016; 05-24-23 at 12:17. Reason: miss spell

  14. #23577
    Senior Member


    Posts: 179

    India Dior

    Heavily considering meeting up with India Dior but has anyone had a full GFE with her? The screening process is a little unnerving but I understand it. Been watching her for years and really really want to give her a go.

  15. #23576

    Anyone saw Shi in Monroe?

    I am seeing that Shi has been postong in Monroe area for last week. Anyone saw her? Can you provode a quick review?

    Does she work out of a home or motel?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape