Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 18566
-
05-25-23 16:36 #13676Banned Member

Posts: 1056Yes. They've been 50 hhr and 70 hr for at least 4 years in Florida, maybe longer than that.
Originally Posted by NyteHawk
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 11:20 #13675Senior Member

Posts: 325Yes
Oh, definitely. I would say that chance is approaching 100%.
Originally Posted by Joker69
[View Original Post]
-
05-25-23 10:31 #13674Senior Member

Posts: 112Rub rankings
Has anyone had luck with any of the non-regular massage posters on Rubrankings.com advertised on the sidebar here? I see "Debbie with a kickstand" and another in the rode-hard club on there but. If so, do any of the providers actually match the ad pics?
TYIA.
Soca.
-
05-25-23 05:56 #13673Senior Member

Posts: 211Thanks for the info here
I'll have to give kaka a look based on you review! Got to take a bite out of that butt! Yummy!
Originally Posted by GoodWill123
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 23:44 #13672Senior Member

Posts: 460Sakura
If its the new one, that's Kaka. Young, cute, great time. Small breasts but nice tight body and a beautiful buns, which if you see teeth marks on them they're probably mine ().
Originally Posted by Catt2009
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 23:00 #13671Senior Member

Posts: 208Q
So here is another one of my Questions: A lot of AMPs have increased their price for 60 minutes of their time to. 7 . Are ya'll still leaving. 4 for the tip?
Nytehawk.
-
05-24-23 22:44 #13670Senior Member

Posts: 92Other girl at Sakura
I asked for Mimi by name my first time from everyone's advice, but I thought I saw a really tiny, younger gal there too. Anybody have any experience? Hard to not ask for Mimi again though!
Originally Posted by MrMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 22:26 #13669Senior Member

Posts: 68I was there on Sunday. They had Tiffany, Linda, and Kaka not sure if that is her name. But Tiffany is good to see then Linda, I've never seen the last girl but she's to average looking for me to see. Maybe someone can chime in about her.
Originally Posted by OlGeezer
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 18:35 #13668Regular Member

Posts: 13Thanks for the update, good to hear she is still available.
Originally Posted by MrMonger69
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 17:35 #13667Senior Member

Posts: 563He aint lying!
I agree 1000%! Empire Spa was also a great option, but it has changed ownership so not sure what the current situation is. Thai Bebe was smoking hot and checked all the boxes, but apparently she is going back to NYC. Damn!
Originally Posted by CantWaitForMor
[View Original Post]
One thing that sets these parlors apart from Cincinnati is there is a Mamasan, so you never have to worry about being interrupted by other clients. Huge plus!
Reports on Sun describe a "parade of options" after each session, where your therapist brings the other ladies in the room to meet you, so you can see the other dishes on the menu. Absolutely wonderful!
Take care and be safe!
-
05-24-23 15:22 #13666Senior Member

Posts: 109Louisville
I don't add a lot of info as most I see have been reported on extensively. If you get an opportunity head to Louisville and stop at Sun Spa or Stone Spa. The ladies at either of these are in a different league from anyone available in Cincinnati. Basically the same prices and excellent non rushed service. You can PM for some names if needed. There's plenty of reviews to give an idea of what to expect.
-
05-24-23 14:00 #13665Senior Member

Posts: 208Mae
So it looks like Mae over on the West side may be reopening. Any intel? Also, I went to Amelia yesterday and left happy, but experience was kind of "meh". On the way back. I saw a "Sunny" massage place and then this morning, saw that. They were advertising themselves as an HE place on one of our fav web sites. Any intel on this one? Be safe out there.
Nytehawk.
-
05-24-23 02:27 #13664Senior Member

Posts: 37Yes, but if someone says a decent or good looking one is at a certain hotel, there is a good chance they won't be the same one there a month later.
Originally Posted by Vilnius
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 20:15 #13663Senior Member

Posts: 211Mimi
I just stick with Mimi. She's just too awesome.
Originally Posted by OlGeezer
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 13:32 #13662Senior Member

Posts: 325Nah
To my knowledge, the people posting the ads for the hotel "groups" never use actual photos.
Well, very rarely, anyway. I guess I can't say "never".
Originally Posted by Joker69
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





