Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,251 to 8,265 of 37338
-
05-24-23 07:41 #29088Senior Member

Posts: 118A Tale of Two Visits
Saw her again and it was terrible. Bad comms and then like 6 people walk out of her room. I should have left right then but she waved me in and I let the wrong head do the thinking. Lackluster BBBJ and then CFS. Was hitting it from the back and didn't smell the best so I finished and got out of there as fast as I could. Will not repeat.
No more 1 star notel girls for me.
Originally Posted by Maximillian11
[View Original Post]
-
05-24-23 07:18 #29087Senior Member

Posts: 313Any info on either of these two.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/575810068217
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...p/935943866466
-
05-24-23 01:09 #29086Senior Member

Posts: 577Obvious
That entire post is suspect, the upper and lowercase mix gives it away.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 22:59 #29085Senior Member

Posts: 342Precisely
I'm honestly surprised that there was actually even a back and forth between some of the guys on here regarding that ad reported to be a sting. It took me just a quick 10 seconds of looking at it to be able to tell that it was likely a sting setup by someone posing as a minor.
Originally Posted by BigDog9900
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 19:26 #29084Senior Member

Posts: 371One of the Latinas on Eros is saying they have that as an option.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 18:21 #29083Senior Member

Posts: 60Cherry
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/131074745291
$160 hh, house in the downtown, clean she stays with another girl but both are pretty chill.
Little dance, CBJ that didn't last long tbh. Any position available, she gets into it, kinda loud but I'm ok with it.
She is pretty but a bit overweight photos might be misleading. Good service overall but nothing special.
-
05-23-23 17:55 #29082Asshole

Posts: 567That would be her.
Originally Posted by TheEngineer
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 16:59 #29081Senior Member

Posts: 88Sally?
I saw somebody asking Sally's digits. Is this the one? Has anyone tried her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/136254126
-
05-23-23 16:26 #29080Senior Member

Posts: 48Under age
https://www.wric.com/news/crime/six-...itution-sting/
Originally Posted by WhatsBreakfast
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 16:23 #29079Asshole

Posts: 567Stay away!
Chatting with this 1 earlier. Told me she was off of Woodman Rd. Asked for donation amt. She said. 4 then asked if I'm OK with her being young. Asked how young and she said 16! See ya!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/737804306793
-
05-23-23 16:06 #29078Senior Member

Posts: 336Threesome
I need recommendations for a quality threesome (MFF). The ladies need to be 7's or better.
-
05-23-23 14:30 #29077Senior Member

Posts: 221Connected
I was able to connect with the second one. Completely legit! Pictures and description is all very accurate. Comms was quick and easy, great attitude, $1 for qv, good hygiene and the room was clean and smelled good. She is a super cute tiny little thing! Tight little kitty. Definitely a great first AA experience for me. Would definitely repeat. Thanks for the feedback on the other gal.
Originally Posted by FlipMe69
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 14:08 #29076Senior Member

Posts: 54Roxanne
Anyone heard from or know what happened to Roxanne?
-
05-23-23 11:27 #29075Senior Member

Posts: 91That's Liv, she used to roll with redhead Rose. I've seen her before but it's been about a year since I've seen her last. She used to have a nice little body with some curves but looking at those pics she's lost some weight. She was a good time, full menu with all avenues open.
Originally Posted by RoughRider63
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 10:41 #29074Asshole

Posts: 567Get it up
Anyone seen this 1?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...-/957059813585










Reply With Quote





