Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 15293
-
05-24-23 05:59 #10358Regular Member

Posts: 21Yubi
I saw her at PPC. Look wasn't for me. If you liked inked woman then she's your girl. She has a ton of tattoos that are all airbrushed out.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
Service is good but her face and body size isn't cute nor slim.
-
05-23-23 22:39 #10357Senior Member

Posts: 29Late night mongering
Is there AMP or any SP who provide late night service like after midnight in NYC?
TIA.
-
05-23-23 20:59 #10356Senior Member

Posts: 2422Test the peaches
If you end up seeing her, try and see if she opens anything extra. Thanks gengy.
Originally Posted by GenghisDong
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 20:38 #10355Senior Member

Posts: 34NYAF. Barbie
Heard about the rack job and wanted to check out my favorite spinner, it's been month since.
I know barbie got an overhaul on the top but never get to see it. With expectation, I'm waiting in the room totally excited. I specifically asked mms during appointment that I want.
Barbie to come in naked with just a towel covering her, so I can unpack the surprise in one go. About 5 min later barbie walks in with glow on her face all smiling, and with only a towel. I told her I'm here to unwrap her so she let me pull the towel. OMG I hot instant hard when I see those 2 amazing tops, lander perfectly on her ultra skinny body. It looks super majestic and amazing. I declined ts and did a quick shower with her specifically want to get more visual for BBBJ and the main event. I can't get 2 shots off if I waste 15 min in TS. I had her kneeled while I sit on the edge of the bed, and did the BBBJ, and pulled her up for a super duper dfk, went right into CG. The perfect view of the top. I told her no need to go up and down and just grind it back and forth, I popped directly in that posture before I need to swap.
After a bit rest usually I need extensive BBBJ to go back up, but on my I think barbie touching herself and mixed with some of my own handjob had me in iron rod mode again, so I went again in doggy in front of 6 je mirror. The swinging is just too much stimulation and I finished the second release quest under the time limit. Great time, but in the end when I am playing with her boobs I found a minor flaw, that is not easy to spot. Her right boob inner side have a little bit of fall out on the pack inserted, so not perfectly round over there. If you visit you will see what I mean. Still, almost flawless. Almost.
-
05-23-23 14:05 #10354Senior Member

Posts: 1766I doubt it. She is in her last year of college. She is one of the most beautiful Chinese providers in Manhattan.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
What this means is service queens. The Chinese girls at CCP / DDY / SL have always been service queens like the Chinese girls at NYAW / NYAF. It does not include raw but stuff like rim and all that stuff. A girl you don't have to lead like some japanese girls. Oh, and good table shower.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
WSD has not been busy when I've been there. I've called them on short notice multiple times and got the girl I wanted. Same with 1010.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
Thing is that Chinese girls think they can get 8 customers their first day when no one knows who they are. Japanese girls are controlled by agents that tell them what to do.
And while many dudes do like getting BBFS from women that fuck 15 strangers a day some don't. I would bet my money on over 50% of mongers not wanting to do raws.
Emily said Elaine is hot and good service so that is good enough for me to check out.
-
05-23-23 13:36 #10353Senior Member

Posts: 4104This is going to be interesting; 10 Ten has her listed as "Can do extra with extra tips". So there's going to be more fireworks, unless she can perform a magic trick for each extra tip.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 12:56 #10352Senior Member

Posts: 1404Maybe she's one of those YMMV ones or choosy of whose load to take in. I dropped 2 loads in her this morning no problem. DATY then went up to DFK, rolled over and she slid me in herself.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 11:52 #10351Senior Member

Posts: 476Kami 10 ten
Saw Kami last night when she had no name and not on the website. She's athletic build, cute face, very gentled and no BB so she's relatively unique in that sense.
Good shower clean up, lots of kissing.
Pussy nice a clean with some medium size lips. Shaved. No hair for you sick Bush lovers.
In the room I realized she does not do BB as I couldn't get to my P2 P game as she was just super worried about getting pregnant. Tried to tell her I'm snipped (I'm not.) or I can make sure I pull out etc. She was just too worried.
I toughened up with my 002 this time. FUCKED THE HELL OUT OF HER because I was half annoyed and half because she squealed and moan well as I drilled her pussy. I think I was hurting her a little bit but she was totally fine and took the D. Went over time by 5 minutes but still got a shower clean up.
I preferred mish and her head was hitting the wall and I didn't care. (She doesn't like to use the pillow for some reason so as I fucked her hard, her body kept going toward the wall until her head was turning as it was pinned against the wall but she was "Daijoboing" me so that got me semi-annoyed that she was still ok so I had to fuck her harder and harder until I felt she was properly drilled and felt some discomfort. Blasted hard as fuck in the bag and I kept fucking to cum some more. Pulled out and there was just an inch of condom left on the tip of my cock the rest was filled with cum.
Dodged a bullet that the condom was still on or she may have been mad. .
CAN TAKE A GOOD HARD POUNDING. Paging Ghenghis, destroyer of pussies. Glad I saw her first before GD takes her out of commission.
-
05-23-23 08:19 #10350Senior Member

Posts: 2422Detention game
Yup, let her know she's missing out the funs big time bud; if you do end up seeing mia, use some shaolin kungfu and bang that cpussy like tornado for me LOL. Meanwhile many rotations are surfing ddy / sl its hard to catch up and sometimes mixing the names up LOL.
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 08:15 #10349Senior Member

Posts: 860DDY level service
DDY level service or SL level service are just bs language they use on Twitter. PSE level service is explicitly stated on girls that openly offer BBFS with or without CIP.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 23:35 #10348Senior Member

Posts: 574
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
Hmmm maybe I can go check her out.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Mia can keep playing the hard game, I'm going to keep banging all the other girls at SL so she can keep seeing me while she sits in her room! She saw me 3 times in 1 week at SL.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 22:40 #10347Senior Member

Posts: 2422Dicing game
Maybe if business also runs slow laundry at DDY; she might open up just like "hanne ppc". Mia at SL doesn't want to open up cas she's having a bunch of onlyfan peeps kneeling for her. Playing the waiting game now LOL.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 22:36 #10346Senior Member

Posts: 4760Does this mean she will do raw now with "DDY level service"?
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 21:51 #10345Senior Member

Posts: 2422Yubi ppc
Yubi was no raws at ppc not too long ago, but she prob hopping over to DDY / SL as rebrand to garnish more revenues cas business prob running snail pace since they're competing against jgirls with flexy menu. Lots of fresh baby milks in the market so might be hard to digest bud LOL.
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 21:42 #10344Senior Member

Posts: 860Dating an AMP girl
My goal was and is not to date an AMP girl. Not into dating a girl that's fucking 10+ dudes a day. Way too much drama in that. That was a one-off. Good luck to you and buyer beware.
Originally Posted by XoticsOnly
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





