Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,891 to 4,905 of 24823
-
05-24-23 07:52 #19933Senior Member

Posts: 171Insights
Thought I'd share some from my recent experiences in hopes it might help you guys in your adventures. So there's a local gal who posts her ads regularly, who I like to visit with maybe a couple times a month. We get along well enough. When we text I usually toss in some pleasantries, like "how are you?" or "did you have a good day?" Yadda yadda. Also when we meet I maybe stay a few minutes longer just to chat trying to be friendly. A few times she has asked if I could bring her a beverage from the gas station or a meal from a fast food restaurant, which I'm happy to do. She is the definition of a Debby-Downer, ALWAYS lamenting about not having money for this, or someone stole that, etc. When we text she can be a bit pushy despite my past generosity toward her. She has started to feed me a few lines like she needs rent money, or she just got out of jail and needs money for clothes, food, etc. I fear that my kindness has run its course unfortunately, to the point where I really don't want to see her anymore. Sucks because she's completely my type physically speaking. What I likely should have done from the start was not enter down this road of being generous toward her. I hate to say it because it makes me feel like a jerk but the reality of it is I gather many of these girls are tangled up in some form of addiction or just poor, repetitious habits and decisions. Like being manipulative and chronic lying despite your best efforts to demonstrate trust. Anywho, hope this offers something to mull over! Open to any tips / advice.
-
05-23-23 20:08 #19932Senior Member

Posts: 1095So wait
Did you get multiple shots? LOL! I'm trying to understand the value here!
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 18:12 #19931Senior Member

Posts: 896Msog
ROTFLMAO at me for being so clueless!
Originally Posted by CommonSteve666
[View Original Post]
Yes, I've never paid up front. But she was that sizzling hot. I took a chance.
-
05-23-23 17:58 #19930Senior Member

Posts: 204Msog
Multiple shots on goal, meaning you get two or more releases. Regarding your Latina visit, is that 500 dollars you paid up front? Glad it worked out as that's a real leap of faith to pay that much upon arrival.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 16:27 #19929Senior Member

Posts: 896I just looked up MSOG on urban dictionary. It says misogamy. If that's the meaning, "one and done as is no MSOG" makes no sense.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 13:12 #19928Senior Member

Posts: 808I think
He was referencing MSOG, when he said one and done as in no MSOG.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 13:09 #19927Senior Member

Posts: 896One and done?
One and done. But then I'm that way with most pay-for-play women.
Originally Posted by Bigred2006
[View Original Post]
Other guys may want to see her mŕny times.
YMMV.
JohnGuest.
-
05-22-23 15:15 #19926Regular Member

Posts: 11Always have supplies ready
Just a story on why you should always be prepared. I visited the big city of Las Vegas and was playing in MGM when a gorgeous petite black women Shawntai starting talking to me. One thing led to another and we went back to my room for $$.5 for CFS. No BBBJ was to be had, but we roamed all the way up and into the room. When the main event came along, I forgot I moved my stash to a bag I left in the car. Knowing I would come back to an empty room, I got the most expensive hand job with explosion on the chest in my life. I did appreciate the small B's and smooth lips, but junior was aching to test the tightness. I did get a set of digits so when I go back next month so hopefully not some random number. On checkout day, I ran into a petite white blond girl about five foot tall and very nice (enhanced?) assets. Unfortunately, I already checked out of the room and turned down the meeting in the stairwell due to undue number of security in building. No digits obtained but I will make a big effort to find her and try for an all-nighter. So, my story for you all. Keep at least one package with you at all times for the unexpected.
-
05-21-23 07:42 #19925Senior Member

Posts: 1095Msog?
My experience with women like this is sometimes it's one and done. Do you know if that's the case here?
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 16:51 #19924Regular Member

Posts: 24Info on this one
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/135682474
Looks legit, has anyone seen her?
-
05-20-23 06:39 #19923Senior Member

Posts: 896I got robbed at an apartment parking lot on East 38th where I went to meet an escort, and had several cash-and-dash rip-offs in the area. These were back in the BackPage days. Haven't ventured into those areas for years. Haven't had any problems, either.
Originally Posted by Macizo
[View Original Post]
JohnGuest
-
05-19-23 19:46 #19922Senior Member

Posts: 61Karen at Art
Was going to stop buy Art today. As I pulled in the parking lot, I saw a mid 40's white lady walking away from the door with her phone camera out as she was walking to her minivan. I drove by and she drove off with her phone out the window recording the building as she was driving off. Decided not to stick around and left. If you frequent like I do we might have a issue in the near future.
Stay safe out there.
-
05-19-23 17:12 #19921Senior Member

Posts: 526By just reading the ads on LC you can tell probably 90% of the ads are fake or scams. The other 10% is not very desirable. I guess some have good luck with those sites since they still operate.
Originally Posted by HornDog96
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 16:20 #19920Senior Member

Posts: 896Adry on Eros is muy caliente! 🔥
Thought I'd take a ride on the Latina side, WOW!
This 25 ish Cuban girl's body is absolutely perfect! I don't know if her breasts are enhanced, I don't think so. Perfectly toned even though she's curvy. I'm not an ass man. Butt her's is gorgeous!
Squeaky clean, very pleasant, speaks only broken English.
Because of the lack of communication, it seemed like we were going through the motions.
I'm not into BJs and anal, so I can't comment on her menu and skills.
She's hotter looking than her Eros photos. Adry could be a model with little cosmetics or work.
Damage was 5, which she demanded BEFORE we started. If you're interested in an hour or two of fun with a beautiful sexy Latina, don't miss her!
JohnGuest.
-
05-19-23 15:49 #19919Regular Member

Posts: 7But wait, there's more.
Addendum: I also for grins looked at other cities. I found several of these same ads, same pics, same vids in other cities! RED FLAG. I've eliminated about 2/3 of these from possibility just by doing some simple due diligence. Do they think we are stupid?
Originally Posted by HornDog96
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




