Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 15289
-
05-23-23 14:05 #10354Senior Member

Posts: 1766I doubt it. She is in her last year of college. She is one of the most beautiful Chinese providers in Manhattan.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
What this means is service queens. The Chinese girls at CCP / DDY / SL have always been service queens like the Chinese girls at NYAW / NYAF. It does not include raw but stuff like rim and all that stuff. A girl you don't have to lead like some japanese girls. Oh, and good table shower.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
WSD has not been busy when I've been there. I've called them on short notice multiple times and got the girl I wanted. Same with 1010.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
Thing is that Chinese girls think they can get 8 customers their first day when no one knows who they are. Japanese girls are controlled by agents that tell them what to do.
And while many dudes do like getting BBFS from women that fuck 15 strangers a day some don't. I would bet my money on over 50% of mongers not wanting to do raws.
Emily said Elaine is hot and good service so that is good enough for me to check out.
-
05-23-23 13:36 #10353Senior Member

Posts: 4101This is going to be interesting; 10 Ten has her listed as "Can do extra with extra tips". So there's going to be more fireworks, unless she can perform a magic trick for each extra tip.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 12:56 #10352Senior Member

Posts: 1404Maybe she's one of those YMMV ones or choosy of whose load to take in. I dropped 2 loads in her this morning no problem. DATY then went up to DFK, rolled over and she slid me in herself.
Originally Posted by RyanLar
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 11:52 #10351Senior Member

Posts: 476Kami 10 ten
Saw Kami last night when she had no name and not on the website. She's athletic build, cute face, very gentled and no BB so she's relatively unique in that sense.
Good shower clean up, lots of kissing.
Pussy nice a clean with some medium size lips. Shaved. No hair for you sick Bush lovers.
In the room I realized she does not do BB as I couldn't get to my P2 P game as she was just super worried about getting pregnant. Tried to tell her I'm snipped (I'm not.) or I can make sure I pull out etc. She was just too worried.
I toughened up with my 002 this time. FUCKED THE HELL OUT OF HER because I was half annoyed and half because she squealed and moan well as I drilled her pussy. I think I was hurting her a little bit but she was totally fine and took the D. Went over time by 5 minutes but still got a shower clean up.
I preferred mish and her head was hitting the wall and I didn't care. (She doesn't like to use the pillow for some reason so as I fucked her hard, her body kept going toward the wall until her head was turning as it was pinned against the wall but she was "Daijoboing" me so that got me semi-annoyed that she was still ok so I had to fuck her harder and harder until I felt she was properly drilled and felt some discomfort. Blasted hard as fuck in the bag and I kept fucking to cum some more. Pulled out and there was just an inch of condom left on the tip of my cock the rest was filled with cum.
Dodged a bullet that the condom was still on or she may have been mad. .
CAN TAKE A GOOD HARD POUNDING. Paging Ghenghis, destroyer of pussies. Glad I saw her first before GD takes her out of commission.
-
05-23-23 08:19 #10350Senior Member

Posts: 2422Detention game
Yup, let her know she's missing out the funs big time bud; if you do end up seeing mia, use some shaolin kungfu and bang that cpussy like tornado for me LOL. Meanwhile many rotations are surfing ddy / sl its hard to catch up and sometimes mixing the names up LOL.
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 08:15 #10349Senior Member

Posts: 860DDY level service
DDY level service or SL level service are just bs language they use on Twitter. PSE level service is explicitly stated on girls that openly offer BBFS with or without CIP.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 23:35 #10348Senior Member

Posts: 574
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
Hmmm maybe I can go check her out.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
Mia can keep playing the hard game, I'm going to keep banging all the other girls at SL so she can keep seeing me while she sits in her room! She saw me 3 times in 1 week at SL.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 22:40 #10347Senior Member

Posts: 2422Dicing game
Maybe if business also runs slow laundry at DDY; she might open up just like "hanne ppc". Mia at SL doesn't want to open up cas she's having a bunch of onlyfan peeps kneeling for her. Playing the waiting game now LOL.
Originally Posted by PokerBrah
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 22:36 #10346Senior Member

Posts: 4756Does this mean she will do raw now with "DDY level service"?
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 21:51 #10345Senior Member

Posts: 2422Yubi ppc
Yubi was no raws at ppc not too long ago, but she prob hopping over to DDY / SL as rebrand to garnish more revenues cas business prob running snail pace since they're competing against jgirls with flexy menu. Lots of fresh baby milks in the market so might be hard to digest bud LOL.
Originally Posted by ShyNerdX
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 21:42 #10344Senior Member

Posts: 860Dating an AMP girl
My goal was and is not to date an AMP girl. Not into dating a girl that's fucking 10+ dudes a day. Way too much drama in that. That was a one-off. Good luck to you and buyer beware.
Originally Posted by XoticsOnly
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 21:35 #10343Senior Member

Posts: 574Wait did I miss something? Been cooling off the temptations as theres so many cuties on the market right now and I saw her pop up.
Originally Posted by IronClad999
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 20:05 #10342Senior Member

Posts: 35Dinner and Drinks
About 5 years ago. So locally we don't have asian agencies. Just a few AMP jack shacks and some *usually* older girls that work out of the "crapshoots", aka extended stay hotels usually. Most are old and ugly, but come without the hassle of pimps, track marks, and meth. 120-140 hh, CBJ, cfs.
Anyways, took a chance on one one day. Young and Chinese hottie in the room. I was very attracted. Came back later that night to see her again at closing time bc I wanted to try to stay the night. Booker wouldn't let me book, so I tried from a diff number and they let me back up to her. She was shocked to see me again, but we bargained for like 10 minutes, her English was ok actually, and settled on 400 for the rest of the night.
Ended up fucking her raw a few times then taking her to a local cocktail bar and we had several drinks. Then back to her room, more fucking, and she let me record a little too. One of my most memorable nights in the hobby. Even took her to the airport the next morning.
I've had some SBs and such that I took out along with that escort and my old ATF many times, but haven't taken out an AMP girl yet. It helped that 5 years ago I was 40 pounds lighter and now I'm dad-bod to the max lmao, but I am still going to try. I am also crazy enough to green card one of these girls one day, but I'm not really rich enough for all that. No more than 10-20 k / year in this hobby for me.
Originally Posted by JediNY
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 19:10 #10341Regular Member

Posts: 6Close call
Glad it turned out to be a false alarm. That kind of experience would probably scare me away from going back, although I'm sure it happens more often than I think. MMS should probably offer you a discount for your troubles!
Originally Posted by LatinBoy2400
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 17:47 #10340Senior Member

Posts: 860Dinner with an AMP Chick
Actually the AMP chick said that I should take her to dinner. I was new to the hobby and I think she thought I could be green card husband material LOL. Anyway lesson learned. Thank you for your insight.
Originally Posted by Temuchin
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






