Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 391 to 405 of 8281
-
05-26-23 23:57 #7891Senior Member

Posts: 67Downtown LA visit in June
I'm heading out to LA mid June and won't have access to a car to hit the S Fig stroll as has been expertly detailed in the forum. I will be "stuck" in downtown LA around 4Th street. Looking for any leads on local fairgrounds within walking distance to have fun and enjoy the local wildlife. I appreciate any help and thanks in advance.
-
05-23-23 09:52 #7890Senior Member

Posts: 1388Kinda difficult to tell from that tiny little thumbnail screenshot you posted but I believe the object of your admiration is this ebony walker below. She is another Fig hoe stroller extraordinaire, constantly sliding into my DMs on SM telling me she got an incall room. Prob at the Parlour Roach Motel LOL.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
That badonk-kadonk is to die for!
-
05-18-23 12:45 #7889Senior Member

Posts: 766Figureoa
Is anyone familiar with this curvy ebony fox? Have you seen her strolling Figueroa?
-
05-15-23 07:57 #7888Senior Member

Posts: 2017Thanks bro
Can I get her IG? Does she have a room? Rates?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 21:05 #7887Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Hmu
SM. Aka Social Media. Aka a form of communication that arose in the late 20th century with such awesome platforms as *******, friendster, yahoo360, and geocitiies, and that transformed into some of the largest publicly traded companies and by the early 21st century turned into a means by which humanoids under 30 can show pictures of what they just ate and generally act like complete teenagers in Chicago.
Originally Posted by RyuSuzuki
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 19:28 #7886Senior Member

Posts: 67Sorry, what's SM?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-23 10:48 #7885Senior Member

Posts: 1388Hot white kitties on Fig
She belongs to a group of hot white pussy on Fig that trolls the blade together. They go by some cute names like Aleya, Princess, etc. They are also active on SM and if you are subscribed, they will slide into your DM's and tell you exactly where they are to be picked up, and often have incall rooms nearby if you hate car dates like I do.
Originally Posted by BobJohnSmiff
[View Original Post]
These chicks are such a distraction, and are walking up and down Fig with full sized trucks whizzing by just inches away from them as they smile for the cameras and flash Peace signs. Surprised none of them got clipped yet by a side mirror since none of these dudes are paying attention to the road. Then these girls put on a show and twerk or kiss each other LOL.
-
05-07-23 06:47 #7884Senior Member

Posts: 2017PM me if you don't want to share.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 00:47 #7883Banned Member

Posts: 466The Dip
I enjoyed your work on the Dip, Mr. Nasty, but your reports here have proven unreliable.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-23 00:38 #7882Senior Member

Posts: 91I'm unable to pm you, can you please send me her contact? Cheers.
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-23 12:28 #7881Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977Question?
Do you know her rates?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
What is her STEM major at USC?
-
05-05-23 06:22 #7880Senior Member

Posts: 2017What are her rates?
Originally Posted by AceMcNasty
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-23 09:55 #7879Senior Member

Posts: 1388She is a constant figure on Fig, just like the crowned princess Lilbabybiancee. When I banged her, she called herself Liya or Leah or some other iteration. Just like Biancee, she always has a convenient incall room nearby. You can follow her and admire the view going up the stairs leading to the 2nd floor room. I was like a wolf savoring the delicious meal to come LOL.
Originally Posted by Eric1975
[View Original Post]
Her SM accounts are live and quite active.
Damn this girl has a body that is unreal!
-
05-02-23 14:37 #7878Senior Member

Posts: 49I remember cruising Sunset in the early 90's. I once saw a limo pull up and about half a dozen girls popped out with a pimp dressed like, well a pimp. It looked like something out of a movie. Some of the girls looked way to young. I think the going rate was around 40 for a BJ from a hottie. Cruised farther down sunset / hollywood to circus books and the action got sketchy. I remember Santa Monica was full of dudes waiting to get picked up, I don't think that exists anymore? It was definitely a different time.
Originally Posted by MongerSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-23 21:41 #7877Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2977I have the numbers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lh63Qcbz8gE
And before asks, I have all these girls numbers. You can pm for them.











Reply With Quote






