Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 371 of 1669 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 421 471 871 1371 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 25028
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #19478

    Has anyone seen MaryJane?

    She look super hot and almost TGTBT. Courious.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...e/716106235487

  2. #19477
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio1981  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one? I see her posts frequently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...-/427287026426
    She's cute enough, everything is covered. The motel she's in is constantly crawling with cops, so I don't feel safe seeing her there anymore. If she was in a better location, I would repeat.

  3. #19476

    Nice ass pink thong

    Anyone see this one? I see her posts frequently.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/warwi...-/427287026426

  4. #19475
    Quote Originally Posted by JackBeQuick1  [View Original Post]
    Seeking.com Gets you the most bang for your buck, higher quality, lower volume. Downside is the $109 fee. Upside, a plethora of women willing to hook up, 300-500, multiple hours full GFE, just got to weed through. Rule of thumb over 30, good to go. Under 30, beware of the games and rules. Bareback is available for most if that is your thing and mostly no odor from down below. No pimps, boyfriend's or husbands either. Less likely to tell a bunch of lies to hide their volume like them, STG. But if you prefer the one hour $250-400 then them, STG and some Tryst. Link.
    Thank you.

  5. #19474

    Bbbjcim

    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    For the most part, I monger mostly for BBBJCIM. I know all about Destiny, and she's fine in a pinch, but I don't love her technique. Mandy is great, but as we all know she is a gigantic pain in the ass to schedule with. What else is out there for a reasonably priced BJ? My preference is a slow BJ with licking, sucking, attention to the boys, etc. My complaint about Destiny is she jumps to the aggressive head bounce too quickly.
    Tammy is great if she is in a good mood which I would say is most of the time give her a try.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/south...i/033391620481

  6. #19473
    Quote Originally Posted by MasCouple  [View Original Post]
    Pretty good curvy body but everything covered and no DATY. Waste of time IMO.
    Have to agree with MC. Also a rush job if you let her. Better options out there.

  7. #19472

    Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Michelle on EM. Anyone ever see her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...wtucket-546672
    Pretty good curvy body but everything covered and no DATY. Waste of time IMO.

  8. #19471

    Scammer using Destiny photo and info

    So someone is using Destiny's photo and info for a cashapp scam. I tried telling Destiny, but she doesn't answer me anymore. Can someone tell her.

  9. #19470
    Quote Originally Posted by Cumsequences  [View Original Post]
    For the most part, I monger mostly for BBBJCIM. I know all about Destiny, and she's fine in a pinch, but I don't love her technique. Mandy is great, but as we all know she is a gigantic pain in the ass to schedule with. What else is out there for a reasonably priced BJ? My preference is a slow BJ with licking, sucking, attention to the boys, etc. My complaint about Destiny is she jumps to the aggressive head bounce too quickly.
    Middle Eastern Jasmine is a good option for that. I would also be interested in others as well.

  10. #19469
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1230
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnV500  [View Original Post]
    Michelle on EM. Anyone ever see her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...wtucket-546672
    She has been around for a decade or more. From what I hear everything is covered so never caught my interest, although that body type is exactly what I look for! Didn't notice the age posted but would guess much older than suggested which would be fine with me.

  11. #19468
    Quote Originally Posted by KingOfFours  [View Original Post]
    Like most methamphetamines and their structurally related drugs, Adderall promotes immundefieciency. Adderall addicts are therefore significantly more likely to acquire, and therefore to spread, infectious diseases. (https://carolinacenterforrecovery.co...immune-system/).

    I therefore avoid knowingly fucking adderall addicts raw. But I ONLY fuck raw. Therefore, I do not knowingly fuck adderall addicts. Just because they do not inject it, that does not mean that they are not immunocompromised.
    Good to know. I did not know that. As always, thanks KoF!

  12. #19467

    BJ's. Who is good and affordable?

    For the most part, I monger mostly for BBBJCIM. I know all about Destiny, and she's fine in a pinch, but I don't love her technique. Mandy is great, but as we all know she is a gigantic pain in the ass to schedule with. What else is out there for a reasonably priced BJ? My preference is a slow BJ with licking, sucking, attention to the boys, etc. My complaint about Destiny is she jumps to the aggressive head bounce too quickly.

  13. #19466

    Michelle on EM. Anyone ever see her?

    Michelle on EM. Anyone ever see her?

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/michelle...wtucket-546672

  14. #19465
    Quote Originally Posted by JimShane  [View Original Post]
    Moved here from CA not too long ago, where privatedelights was the go to for most activity. It does not seem very strong here? Am finding that Skip The Games seems to be the top site (I also see that some here reference "SB" is that Sugarbook or SugarBabies? Is either worth it? I have no problem paying a subscription if it is productive, but would obviously rather avoid paying for access to a bunch of scammers from Nigeria.

    Thank you.
    Seeking.com Gets you the most bang for your buck, higher quality, lower volume. Downside is the $109 fee. Upside, a plethora of women willing to hook up, 300-500, multiple hours full GFE, just got to weed through. Rule of thumb over 30, good to go. Under 30, beware of the games and rules. Bareback is available for most if that is your thing and mostly no odor from down below. No pimps, boyfriend's or husbands either. Less likely to tell a bunch of lies to hide their volume like them, STG. But if you prefer the one hour $250-400 then them, STG and some Tryst. Link.

  15. #19464

    Question: Best Sites for Escorts in RI / SE MA?

    Moved here from CA not too long ago, where privatedelights was the go to for most activity. It does not seem very strong here? Am finding that Skip The Games seems to be the top site (I also see that some here reference "SB" is that Sugarbook or SugarBabies? Is either worth it? I have no problem paying a subscription if it is productive, but would obviously rather avoid paying for access to a bunch of scammers from Nigeria.

    Thank you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape