Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 261 of 1255 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 311 361 761 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 18819
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14919

    Not if we keep encouraging this

    Yes, it is all over but many business work to keep you coming back. I am old and sadly, been doing this most of the 2000's. I have seen what we allowed it to become. This I do not think will come around.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bjceb  [View Original Post]
    Hate to tell you this, but this is happening everywhere.

    Go to a hotel, restaurant or a cruise.

    Prices are up and service quality is down.

    But the good news if there is any is that knowing what I know about the business cycle nothing stays the same forever. It will come full circle. We just need to ride the wave.

  2. #14918
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Current environment

    Hate to tell you this, but this is happening everywhere.

    Go to a hotel, restaurant or a cruise.

    Prices are up and service quality is down.

    But the good news if there is any is that knowing what I know about the business cycle nothing stays the same forever. It will come full circle. We just need to ride the wave.

    Quote Originally Posted by Justforme  [View Original Post]
    Sine 2018 I have lived in VA, NY, and FL. I have noticed as rates went up quality of provider and service has diminished exponentially.

    No longer are this women looking to provide quality time in exchange for loyal gentlemen who repeted regularly, it is not get what you can as quickly and you can and move on.

    I thought once we started emerging from COVID the women qould work on developing their clientel once again an ge back to earlier 2010 rates. What appeard to happen is they wanted to make up for a year + without income from the game so they created a hard game.

    Bait and switch has been around but now it seems way more rampant. Photos that do not even closely represent the available women. Photoshopped or aged photos. Not even a disclaimer. Now we have to deal with fake "cartels" who text us threatening our families not because we were no shows but because we texted a number.

    We have ourselve to blame. We allowed thisnto get out of hand. Many some can afford these highly inflated rates for unsatisfying quality, I cannot.

    Maybe it is because we allowed the going rate to get so high. Maybe it is because of political climate, get what you can before arreat or deport, but we broughtvthis on ourselves because we let the raise prices and jept accepting it. We did not qalk away from bait and switch that were not even acceptably close to who we had called.

    Until we put a stop to the trend it will continue to happen. It is now cheaper, in some cases, to take mothly trips to certain countries and find good quality and better service, frequent flier miles too. Personally, I have found more my type on other coutries.

    Hope we can reverse this inflation.

    Just' sayin'.

  3. #14917

    This has been happening for a while everywhere in the US

    Sine 2018 I have lived in VA, NY, and FL. I have noticed as rates went up quality of provider and service has diminished exponentially.

    No longer are this women looking to provide quality time in exchange for loyal gentlemen who repeted regularly, it is not get what you can as quickly and you can and move on.

    I thought once we started emerging from COVID the women qould work on developing their clientel once again an ge back to earlier 2010 rates. What appeard to happen is they wanted to make up for a year + without income from the game so they created a hard game.

    Bait and switch has been around but now it seems way more rampant. Photos that do not even closely represent the available women. Photoshopped or aged photos. Not even a disclaimer. Now we have to deal with fake "cartels" who text us threatening our families not because we were no shows but because we texted a number.

    We have ourselve to blame. We allowed thisnto get out of hand. Many some can afford these highly inflated rates for unsatisfying quality, I cannot.

    Maybe it is because we allowed the going rate to get so high. Maybe it is because of political climate, get what you can before arreat or deport, but we broughtvthis on ourselves because we let the raise prices and jept accepting it. We did not qalk away from bait and switch that were not even acceptably close to who we had called.

    Until we put a stop to the trend it will continue to happen. It is now cheaper, in some cases, to take mothly trips to certain countries and find good quality and better service, frequent flier miles too. Personally, I have found more my type on other coutries.

    Hope we can reverse this inflation.

    Just' sayin'.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvGourmet  [View Original Post]
    The gift that providers are asking for and people seem to be giving are out of control IMHOP. I get it that to each his own and everyone does whatever they want with their money. However, I've often found that if you counteroffer you have a pretty good chance of winding up with a "normal" rate. My 2 cents.

  4. #14916
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    Kim

    Is the Kim you're referring to the lovely sweet petite Kim Sweetstuff?

    Quote Originally Posted by LexiLove156  [View Original Post]
    Can someone tell Orlo please, thanks.

  5. #14915

    P411 and TER

    Can someone please enlighten me on these. They ask for your work info when registering. I'm not too comfortable with that.

    Is being registered in these sites worth it? Does anyone have any negative experiences?

    Thanks.

  6. #14914

    Brittany Altamonte

    I saw her last September. She is on the same level as Ryan / Diane, a little younger. I would choose her over Rayn. Nice MILF, no issues with the session. I would repeat. I asked her about reviews and she said she was a provider in Louisville, but I never went back and checked. Glad to see she has an ad for the MILF seekers.

    JC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Iceman407;6459476[URL
    https://escortalligator.com.listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/florida/orlando/136588355[/URL]#.

    Didn't she go by a different name!

  7. #14913

    Rates

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsox2005  [View Original Post]
    200 for a QV? No one and I mean no one is worth that. Unless I'm reading something wrong.

    Sox.
    The gift that providers are asking for and people seem to be giving are out of control IMHOP. I get it that to each his own and everyone does whatever they want with their money. However, I've often found that if you counteroffer you have a pretty good chance of winding up with a "normal" rate. My 2 cents.

  8. #14912
    200 for a QV? No one and I mean no one is worth that. Unless I'm reading something wrong.

    Sox.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheFullMonty  [View Original Post]
    Look who's back, I hope she stays around for a while. Last time I saw her she had 2 black eyes and still fucked me like crazy. She's a true anal queen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/187535961151

  9. #14911

    Brittany

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/136588355#.

    Didn't she go by a different name!

  10. #14910

    Dominican JoJo

    Look who's back, I hope she stays around for a while. Last time I saw her she had 2 black eyes and still fucked me like crazy. She's a true anal queen.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/187535961151

  11. #14909
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapp150  [View Original Post]
    Those pics are all VERY flattering. She is no beauty. Good head and give her 40-50 bucks.

    GRAPP150.
    Tried this one last year. Pics are not even close, 50 pounds heavier and talks the whole time. Def what I call false advertising!

  12. #14908

    Katey

    Quote Originally Posted by TreatMeRight  [View Original Post]
    Careful with the deposit thing there!

    Spoke with and scooped up Katey (wawa 436).

    Didn't have any ability to help at this time, shared a 5 and a cool hang out.

    Katey needs $.
    Sir, which Wawa on 436?

  13. #14907

    Ann

    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful girl but not sure if I wanted to play that much. She's real, I ask a pic of what I wanted and she sent it to me. Also messaged the number she provided on the video.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7865883885/1
    It is most likely a pre-payment scam.

  14. #14906
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful girl but not sure if I wanted to play that much. She's real, I ask a pic of what I wanted and she sent it to me. Also messaged the number she provided on the video.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7865883885/1
    Careful with the deposit thing there!

    Spoke with and scooped up Katey (wawa 436).

    Didn't have any ability to help at this time, shared a 5 and a cool hang out.

    Katey needs $.

  15. #14905
    Quote Originally Posted by ArchLight  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful girl but not sure if I wanted to play that much. She's real, I ask a pic of what I wanted and she sent it to me. Also messaged the number she provided on the video.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/7865883885/1
    She wants $50 deposit to book, good luck to anyone who sends it to her. Smh.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape