Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 28066
-
05-22-23 19:19 #22801Senior Member

Posts: 53Queen spa
Spa is on university- popped in there on a whim. Spa isn't in best shape, not run down though. Julie, who I saw, wasn't great- but not bad. Kind of a flat ass but oddly enough when I got her in doggy, face on table back arched, her hips gave the illusion of a big ass which I do love. Only posting due to low FS rate of $ for an hour which she suggested, no haggling which is nice.
In a similar vein, anyone have any big booty Asians in the Rolodex? PM is fine if trying to keep on DL. After blowing up one of my UTR recently, I'll understand LOL!
-
05-22-23 19:02 #22800Senior Member

Posts: 62Apple Spa
Go back a few pages. There's a review of this place from May 15.
Originally Posted by DrPornDawger
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 19:01 #22799Regular Member

Posts: 21What is the rate with her? I'm visiting this weekend and I may stop by.
Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 17:45 #22798Banned Member

Posts: 1001Apple Spa (Miramar) 411
Has anyone been to and tried?
https://m.facebook.com/people/Apple-...0083146817760/
There's a Indian Buffett and Mexican place at this strip mall, bad parking.
-
05-22-23 17:16 #22797Senior Member

Posts: 100Paid for massage? Wouldn't that be great?
MM,
Great idea but getting the referral from your Dr means they are going to send you to a physical therapy house for massage rather than one of the places we enjoy more. Before the tax law changes, as a contract engineer, I used to be able to write off ALL of my medical expenses, massage therapy and my hot tub included, as well as my prescription drugs, think old guys life enhancers there, and I just had to keep track of it. Now that I'm semi-retired and the rules have changed affording this little habit of ours has gotten a bit more challenging financially but I can still make it work a little at a time. .
Originally Posted by MrMyke
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 16:22 #22796Senior Member

Posts: 226Good tip on the healthcare insurance!
Originally Posted by Jaguar300ZX
[View Original Post]
The second part of your reply I did get a chuckle from, you are right I was just thinking that with all the places everyone tried there would be some good references. Which there are and I will try some of these new ones mentioned.
-
05-22-23 15:23 #22795Banned Member

Posts: 224Sophia at Me Spa- When you know you know!
Wow- You sure have a gift with word's, GL! And, thank you!
Originally Posted by GilfLover
[View Original Post]
Your experience with Sophia, was expressed so articulately / succinctly. And to be completely honest, got me all excited about wanting to see her again- hopefully tonight! I just can't get enough of this passionate vixen and THAT smoking hot sexy body of hers! Every single time I've stepped inside a room with this exotic woman. I feel like it's: "LIGHTS, CAMERA, ACTION". And I can't believe that I'm that lucky mother fucker that gets to play in a scene with this fantasy hot porn star!
Dreams DO, cum true!
-
05-22-23 14:31 #22794Senior Member

Posts: 281LOL sorry man! I too am waiting for a concrete schedule to be posted so I can get a Latina.
Originally Posted by HunterMH
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 12:16 #22793Senior Member

Posts: 111Just the treatment
It's been a while since I reported here, so felt it was time to bring to the forum somewhere I've been enjoying a lot with many recent regular visits.
There are a wide variety of treatments for simple ailments, but one that I've recently been using more is Tea Tree. This place is in a building located near the 805, just opposite the H-mart and has very standard pricing.
There are two ladies here which have been offering me excellent massages recently one quite curvy with deliciously tasty large naturals, and another much slimmer but perhaps facially more attractive. Each lady provides a high quality legit massage, with great work on your knots and stresspoints, but they both also excel in the sensual teasing and post-massage delights we all enjoy. YMMV with each lady, and I'd not recommend this place for FS hunters. But for those who are looking for other less penetrative options. I highly recommend.
If you're a senior looking for names. Drop me a PM and I'll provide, or you can find both Miss E, and Miss V listed on the google reviews.
JaR.
-
05-22-23 08:24 #22792Senior Member

Posts: 43Legit Massage
Go see Wendy at Sakura. CMT quality massage by attractive mid 30's girl with curves. But legit only. Also Yoyo at Paradise on Convoy. She puts everything into massage, has nice voice, taller and decent appearance. Mid 30's and she will be sweating at end. HE but it is really not her deal. Also Nina down in mission valley on Camino del Rio south near stadium. Attractive, late 30's, excellent english and CMT quality massage. HE not really her deal either but she has nice appearance, taller, and great personality. She advertises on craigs list and has reviews on MP reviews as Nina on Dowdy although she has moved to MV and has new #.
Originally Posted by DesertFun
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 07:50 #22791Banned Member

Posts: 52Star Spa CV
Went there the other day got a girl named Coco, older and not very attractive. Good hard massage and tease, on the flip she wanted.
Originally Posted by SdJim
[View Original Post]
7 took. 5. Didn't try for more, had to close my eyes throughout the whole session.
-
05-22-23 02:10 #22790Senior Member

Posts: 100Re: Legit massage strikeouts
Well if you want a real massage, Thai style, Luxury Thai on Balboa does a very good legit massage with no extras. And on the other end of the building is the more "servicable" massage shop for when you want more than a massage. Also, I don't know if they have been mentioned before but Sakura is said to have two good ladies there who don't do HE, Wendy and Sophia, but I haven't stopped in and found them available so I've split. Happy hunting and let us know if you find some good ones that aren't $100 an hour!
Originally Posted by MrMyke
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 00:10 #22789Senior Member

Posts: 29Needs some details on this
So about that second place you visited, where's that little angel located at? Asking for a friend, TIA!
Originally Posted by MrMyke
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 23:14 #22788Regular Member

Posts: 13Try Sakura
Some of the girls at Sakura will not give a happy ending, I've seen 3 and 2 of them finished me off but the other just gave a really nice massage, even allowed me to feel up her ass but when I asked about jr. She blushed and said she doesn't do that. Think her name was CiCi maybe? She was pretty young and cute as well.
Originally Posted by MrMyke
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 22:48 #22787Senior Member

Posts: 646Angel Mira Mesa
Perhaps Angel off of Mira Mesa Blvd, just East of I-15 might fit the bill. Over the years I’ve been able to find girls that were tease masters without offering more than self service, if that. There's been a few girls that I got amazing HEs from but for the most part they offer a legit rub without the tug. Very liberal with the cover. Might be right up your alley if you get the right girl.
Originally Posted by MrMyke
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




