Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 18566
-
05-23-23 03:10 #13661Senior Member

Posts: 37Well when you are looking at a post about Asians from a month ago they are going to be different ones. Maybe the other hotel ones are better looking than the Livinn now. Or maybe not LOL.
Originally Posted by Admiral91
[View Original Post]
-
05-22-23 18:31 #13660Regular Member

Posts: 13Need current Sakura recommendations
Been out of town for couple months, who's currently available at Sakura that you'd recommend.
Previous visits had great time with Mimi and Lucy.
Be safe out there.
-
05-22-23 11:34 #13659Senior Member

Posts: 56I don't want to know what the ladies at hometown or Red roof look like if you said LivInn is better.
Originally Posted by Tool513
[View Original Post]
Hit up the asian ads last week and got address for LivInn. Texted when I arrived and I was sent some photos that looked obviously fake. I said, those arent real and was sent a close-up of some nice D's and an open mouth.
She told me to wait 5 mins so I left (I know the drill. 5 mins = 20-30 mins). She asked when I could come back.
Little head got the best of me so I went back about 1 hr later. I told her I was there and I got the room # a few minutes later. I went up to the room and the door started to open.
Red lingerie was covering most of her body but she had a large rack and I was intruiguied. English was OK. I think she was japanese.
160 for 35 mins and she wanted 40 more for BBBJ. I asked if I could finish in her mouth but she said no, so I opted for covered service. I got on the bed and she started to undress.
As soon as I got a look at her baby-damaged, flappy, disgusting body, I stood up and told her I wasn't in the mood. She gave my money back and I was out the door. Provider started texting me, asking why I left. "you can take her. Blah blah blah bs" so I said "pics arent real. Too old".
We all know the hotel asians are YMMV. But this one was too gross even for me.
-
05-22-23 00:16 #13658Senior Member

Posts: 121Jenny from dent
Total waste of time. Do not spend your time or money on her. Better of DIY.
Originally Posted by Golden3
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 12:45 #13657Senior Member

Posts: 85I've stopped asking why some people do the shit they do online. Think about it for a moment: I know you see things go down out on the world where you're just like, "Why the hell would someone do that?" Well, online that stupidity still exists except with added anonymity. So people who were previously on the cusp of doing something stupid but thought: "Nah, that would be embarrassing if." no longer have that thought. Also, as a Neuromorphic Software Engineer, I feel I can confidently say most people would be amazed at how much is done by bots (though that doesn't seem to be the case here).
Originally Posted by Vilnius
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 19:32 #13656Banned Member

Posts: 5352Regardless fake or not. If it Ruby's Indianapolis or Lawrenceburg Ky should never been posted here.
Originally Posted by Scarab31
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 16:23 #13655Senior Member

Posts: 325Sure but
Sure, but why post a fake review for a place that, best case, is in another city, and maybe doesn't even exist? Seems like a waste of time to me. Bizzare.
Originally Posted by Scarab31
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 06:00 #13654Senior Member

Posts: 302Fake
The review that dude gave as his 1st post was as fake as they come.
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 20:59 #13653Senior Member

Posts: 460Ruby Spa
Lawrenceburg KY.
Originally Posted by Chateau
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 19:03 #13652Senior Member

Posts: 313Ruby Spa
Are you referring to Lawrenceburg, Indiana? Didn't that place close a while ago? I think there's a gym there now?
Originally Posted by ThomMcAn61
[View Original Post]
-
05-19-23 17:13 #13651Senior Member

Posts: 1165Jen in Dent
I gave my review, honestly it is a waste of time.
Originally Posted by BullDog6925
[View Original Post]
But, some like her, she has. Decent body, but after that. Nothing.
-
05-19-23 14:43 #13650Senior Member

Posts: 844Don't do it
Just don't.
Originally Posted by BullDog6925
[View Original Post]
Not a good experience.
-
05-19-23 08:15 #13649Regular Member

Posts: 17Ruby location
It looks like it's off 74 on the west side of Indianapolis.
Originally Posted by NyteHawk
[View Original Post]
This needs to be in the Indy group.
-
05-18-23 21:05 #13648Senior Member

Posts: 88Jenny
https://cincinnati.craigslist.org/hw...615540288.html
Originally Posted by TapThat
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 20:49 #13647Senior Member

Posts: 372Ruby Spa
Where is Ruby Spa?
Originally Posted by ThomMcAn61
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





