Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10328

    2 rabbits

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    I think unless the girls are just lying there, I would consider fucking 10+ guys a day as working out LOL.
    Double twin rabbits are usually at least half booked for the day; sometimes lucky to win a slot with both of them, but they mainly have evening to night timers that plays bowling with them. They are easy to hit their quotas vs other girls. And both twins have beastly stamina despite tiny frames LOL.

  2. #10327

    Thanks for the correction

    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you were with Carry, not Cherry. Carry (a / k / a Mimi at SL and Monica when it was known briefly as Come Come Play) weighs at least 15 lbs more than Cherry and much of that is on her gut, I noticed it immediately when I was with her last October. Every photo I've ever seen taken of her has been taken in such a way as to minimize her gut either through the photo angle or her wearing more clothing than a bikini (four examples posted below).

    Carry's tits are natural and smaller and less full than Cherry's MMs. Their faces are somewhat similar, especially in the dark.

    Carry's / Mimi's / Monica's English is almost non-existent so she could have easily mispronounced her work name. Hey, it's the third fake name she's worked under since last September.

    Yes, please keep posting. Every review is important.
    Yup it was definitely Carry. That last pic confirmed for me, thanks! I did like her small naturals but tho since I prefer them to MMs. Appreciate the help on figuring that out. Sorry for the confusion.

  3. #10326

    Shangrila's Voluptuous Shiro

    Shiro is a sexy woman and I mean a woman. Damn she is tall and has huge fake tits and a huge ass. If you like your women with some meat this Shiro is a three meal course. Her hair is dyed blond and her face is pretty. The face alone is good enough but throw in those huge curves and no fat belly and damn man damn. Fat belly's are my mortal enemy. I was relieved when she got on undressed and had a good midsection considering those curves.

    She is from Brazil but we both speak Spanish and that is where we kept it. She gave me a standup shower. The action was all in the room. I sat on the bed and she kissed me then spread my legs wide to let her give me that BBBJ. She lifted it up and licked my nutsack too. Shiro has a powerful suck and I had her roll on the condom before things ended too quick. For a thicc girl she moved well in cowgirl. Told her to get in doggy. Amazing. Great ass. I was spanking it and she was loving it. Things didn't last too long here and I filled up the bag a few minutes later. We talked for a while about different countries we've been too. She is only temporary in NYC. Didn't ask how long she was staying.

  4. #10325
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    Yes, you were with Carry, not Cherry. Carry (a / k / a Mimi at SL and Monica when it was known briefly as Come Come Play) weighs at least 15 lbs more than Cherry and much of that is on her gut, I noticed it immediately when I was with her last October. Every photo I've ever seen taken of her has been taken in such a way as to minimize her gut either through the photo angle or her wearing more clothing than a bikini (four examples posted below).
    Great job with the multimedia presentation. I have forgotten about some of those photos. LOL.

  5. #10324

    Working out

    Quote Originally Posted by GenghisDong  [View Original Post]
    How did her butthole look? If she had a bit of a belly it was Carry. Cherry is not working out but she is not flabby at all either.

    Oh, are her tits real? Cherry has obviously fake tits. Carry has real tits.
    I think unless the girls are just lying there, I would consider fucking 10+ guys a day as working out LOL.

  6. #10323
    Chick posting as a guy


    Posts: 19

    It's what we pay for.

    Quote Originally Posted by JediNY  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the write up. Are they for the most part undocumented? They seem to fly around without a problem. While obviously mongers are not the best husband material, I would say the few Chinese girls that I have gotten to know are deceptive and simply liars. I guess the goal of money and green card justify their means.
    There's a good range of different scenarios with these girls. Some entered illegally, most are here legally with tourist visas and some leave on time and come back for another stint, while some have applied for political asylum and don't need to leave and are working legally before they actually get a green card. Some go the marriage route if they want to stay but many intend to eventually go home after meeting their financial goals. Everyone is different.

    Saying they are liars is a bit simplistic. When we watch a movie, we know it's all fake and the actor was not killed, but yet we are willing to pay for the ticket to be entertained. AMP girls know it's their job to lie to us so we can have a one hour fantasy that a beautiful young girl wants our cock, and we are willing to pay for it and they are willing to provide the performance.

    One girl once said to me, "What's wrong with what we do? We work hard at our jobs, we never hurt anyone, we don't steal or rob anyone, we never take more than the customer wants to give us. " They see it as an honest living. Meanwhile, I lie about my hobby with a straight face. Don't we all?

  7. #10322
    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place might be worth the drive.
    Its website is www.nyasianfitness.com.

    Its full name is New York Asian Fitness and it's located in midtown Manhattan (roughly).

  8. #10321

    NYAF Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Skill11  [View Original Post]
    Where is this place might be worth the drive.
    NYAF Helen is in midtown Manhattan close to Bryant Park.

  9. #10320

    Vera

    Is Vera's boyfriend a Chinese guy? I wonder if I just saw him LOL.

  10. #10319

    Helen

    Quote Originally Posted by Dilrupa  [View Original Post]
    Met Helen at Asian fitness for 45 minutes at $320.

    Of course she pulled out all the stops just like the reports suggest and even slipped in to a tiny outfit I got her.

    Hotter than hot Helen completely knows what to do and how to do it.

    It's my second time with her but It wasn't your typical session with dfk and all the pushy nonsense, today she played the dominant part. She took control and it's exactly what I needed today. She cuffed my hands and feet I was face up. She stood over me with her black pointy heels and went to work, there were toys involved and yes pegging as well, I won't get into too many details but as I seek new experiences, Helen was very professional, serious and open minded about everything that went on.

    We cfs towards the end of the session, her body is very tight and she's in great shape, lots of salty kisses.
    Where is this place might be worth the drive.

  11. #10318

    Carry!

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoEater2013  [View Original Post]
    ...Hmm thanks for the pics. You could be right because I have seen Chanel and that was not her. Perhaps it was Carry? I thought she said cherry though. The girl I saw was by no means fat but her mid-section was not flat and attractive. Decent face and very soft ass but my memory of her is fading.
    Yes, you were with Carry, not Cherry. Carry (a / k / a Mimi at SL and Monica when it was known briefly as Come Come Play) weighs at least 15 lbs more than Cherry and much of that is on her gut, I noticed it immediately when I was with her last October. Every photo I've ever seen taken of her has been taken in such a way as to minimize her gut either through the photo angle or her wearing more clothing than a bikini (four examples posted below).

    Carry's tits are natural and smaller and less full than Cherry's MMs. Their faces are somewhat similar, especially in the dark.

    Carry's / Mimi's / Monica's English is almost non-existent so she could have easily mispronounced her work name. Hey, it's the third fake name she's worked under since last September.

    Quote Originally Posted by JSmith10  [View Original Post]
    I love NYAF but their options are extremely varied. Zoey, Lucy, Carry, Cherry, Helen (new name?) + a few I probably don't know are top-tier providers...

    Keep up the reviews, it matters.
    Yes, please keep posting. Every review is important.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mmexport1669560972245.jpg‎   4987134D-7825-4A8F-A487-017D0E4C8041.jpg‎   mmexport1669521781818-1088x1536.jpg‎   mmexport1664201957969 Monica.jpg‎   mmexport1664201955884.jpg‎  


  12. #10317

    Cherry picking at NYAF

    I wasn't going to review but since I saw a few guys talking about her today I decided to take the time and put this on paper.

    I was finally setup an hour with cherry and since it's Chinese Valentine's Day I showed up with a bottle of wine and come chocolates.

    I was very charged and horny since this morning and I already knew I'd need at least two pops so when I texted mms said cherry is waiting for me, I already read most of the reviews so I went with it.

    Some mentioned she's wasn't like her pics, yes all the pics anywhere are a bit photoshopped to a degree, I mean come on why'all must know that by now. Cherry is indeed small and has a mm top that fits her tiny body and although I personally prefer small naturals I don't mind her mm. As small as she is she packs a punch, a punch of slutty GFE energy and skills. Our session had more of the aggressive GFE vibe again, I didn't mind, it was tasteful and got the job done. Mid session I did lose my boner after we fucked for about 20 minutes and as I'm fucking her (cfs) I could feel she was very shallow and a not as wet.

    So at that point we switched to 69 and when I had her pussy in my face and a thumb in her all got better and we were on track again this time in doggy and a CIM finish for round one and round two was surprisingly much quicker, CIM again but I had more control.

    I can see how cherry would be a great fine for one guy and not so great for another, I always tell the mms what I'm in the mood for and one of the benefits of being a regular is that they get to know you and my style.

  13. #10316

    Nyaf

    Quote Originally Posted by TacoEater2013  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was attractive at first but mid session I changed my mind. Had a hard time finishing but probably also because my dick was worn out. Hmm thanks for the pics. You could be right because I have seen Chanel and that was not her. Perhaps it was Carry? I thought she said cherry though. The girl I saw was by no means fat but her mid section was not flat and attractive. Decent face and very soft ass but my memory on her is fading.
    I love NYAF but their options are extremely varied. Zoey, Lucy, Carry, Cherry, Helen (new name?) + a few I probably don't know are top tier providers. However, I have seen line-ups more than once and some others are low tier. If the they were the only options I would walk out. Not to be mean but I only partake once a month or so quality matters. Keep up the reviews, it matters.

  14. #10315
    Quote Originally Posted by TacoEater2013  [View Original Post]
    I thought she was attractive at first but mid session I changed my mind. Had a hard time finishing but probably also because my dick was worn out.

    Hmm thanks for the pics. You could be right because I have seen Chanel and that was not her. Perhaps it was Carry? I thought she said cherry though. The girl I saw was by no means fat but her mid section was not flat and attractive. Decent face and very soft ass but my memory on her is fading.
    How did her butthole look? If she had a bit of a belly it was Carry. Cherry is not working out but she is not flabby at all either.

    Oh, are her tits real? Cherry has obviously fake tits. Carry has real tits.

  15. #10314

    Alice PPC

    Very cute. Pics are her, even the hair. slight smoothening filters. Pointy Perky Bs, about 5'2. Small and Slim. Shaved, Small pussy, not much lip. Ass was nice, tight not flabby. Very friendly. Typical J girl service but very good DFK-er. Lots of tongue and knows how to use it. Basic English.

    She was not my first or even second choice. Both my first and second choices were not available and reluctantly went with Alice. Let's just say she has a very specific hairstyle and based on that I knew she was an otaku/anime lover/cosplayer and I was right. Anyways, entered the room, pleased with her looks. She looked cute. Pic accurate with slight filters. She has the same hairstyle as her pics but it doesn't look that goofy/perfect in person. During the session, her hair is tied up and/or laying flat when she lays down anyway so you won't be put off by it. Welcomed me with a kiss, did some small talk and commented on her hairstyle which I think opened her up. Off to the standing shower, nothing eventful.

    Back in the room, settled expenses, (100/200) tips. Laid on the bed and was pleasantly surprised she DFK with tongue. Great! Then the usually nipple licking into BBBJ. Mostly licking the tip with occasional half-throat. Then she hopped on CG, no lube. Not the bounce type of riding, the grinding kind. DFK a lot, sucked on her perky pointy nips till they get hard. Laid her down for standing Mish for a bit before going to body-to-body Mish. Again we DFK while I pound, her legs locked but not blocking, more like encouraging my thrusts. Told her iku and she releases her legs. Damn... Ok ... she serious about cum outside. So I did on her stomach.

    Cleaned up, chat and found out she's into anime and cosplaying as I suspected.

    Initiated round 2. Didn't get to DATY. So I do my routine this time. DFK, cat bath down to her tits, feasted on them till they got hard then down to DATY. Nice shaved, small lip pussy, FIV until she seemingly came. Mounted for Mish with lots of sloppy DFK. Probably a litre of saliva was exchanged during this hour. Didn't want to switch to doggy since I really enjoyed DFKing her. Swapped to CG for her to ride a little before I locked her up and pounded upwards. As I was about to cum, I try again asking if inside is ok, and she asked for tips. Damn, she's a tough cookie. So I popped outside. Rested, chat for a little, off to the shower, dressed up, then walked me out the door. Final kiss and hug good bye. Overall a solid session
    Last edited by RiverRunning; 05-20-23 at 17:05. Reason: Whoops, posted this in the wrong section, please delete or move to BBfs section

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape