Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 16,336 to 16,350 of 52316
-
05-21-23 11:04 #35981Shill account, ignore all posts

Posts: 271Great deals
Some fantastic options here!! Ty for posting the bargain bb list. I know not everyone likes to spend more $ on other options.
Originally Posted by SharingHer
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 10:25 #35980Senior Member

Posts: 313Betty hot pics
Betty looks like she has moved up my list towards the top.
http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/betty4/
-
05-21-23 10:23 #35979Senior Member

Posts: 313Sounds lazy and a turn off. Will she do MSOG if you pay extra? Also, is there any chance of BBFS with Momo? Always tempted to see her but the lack of BB is a deal breaker.
Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 07:19 #35978Senior Member

Posts: 179Hey, clean your inbox, tried to PM you but its full.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
Did you tell the booker and ask the booker making her take the tests and take the treatment and take vacation?
-
05-21-23 06:26 #35977Senior Member

Posts: 440Great list. Some reason momo doesn't give me msog. She says the sex is better if its one amazing shot instead of 2 mediocre ones. LOL. She is still a favorite.
Originally Posted by SharingHer
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 01:51 #35976Senior Member

Posts: 211Wow great list Sharing Her. I will definitely try out girls on this list. It is invaluable information like this that saves us a lot of time by trying gals that are recommended vs shooting in the dark. I appreciate the time and effort put into this. Plus 1.
Originally Posted by SharingHer
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 01:44 #35975Senior Member

Posts: 222Good guess but
Good thinking on Yui being Mei, but the Mei profile says no MSOG while Yui is very non stop action MSOG. That would be a next level of double branding.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 01:32 #35974Senior Member

Posts: 3690I suspect BG Mei is also BG Yui, and Naomi was Hanako from OC. I can be wrong sometimes.
Originally Posted by SharingHer
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 01:25 #35973Senior Member

Posts: 3690Maia
If website said that then it's true. Those are indeed her real glammed up photoshop pics cause I can recognize the face and body. I thought she had nice ass and thick thigh too. Her tits sure grew quick from B to D. I like the blond looks. I was contemplating certifying her as Cute Young Asian.
Originally Posted by Micca112
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 00:25 #35972Senior Member

Posts: 133The Sesanggirls website says:
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
NEW ASSETS & BLONDE.
**NEW HOT PHOTOS*.
That kind of got me interested as well LOL. If those blonde pics are actually of her, I'm interested.
-
05-20-23 22:12 #35971Senior Member

Posts: 442Allie at $350 is a stretch.
Originally Posted by Vulcan1009
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 22:07 #35970Senior Member

Posts: 187Lists Are Great!
Thanks for your service in composing the lists, fellow mongers. I don't have the frequent boner miles that some of you have so the input is much appreciated. Last girl for me was Ina and was the perfect balance of looks and service. Wish she knew a bit more english, but all good.
Originally Posted by AlexisDavis
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 21:52 #35969Senior Member

Posts: 187Thanks
For reporting, I got tested last week too. All clean.
Originally Posted by SDPewPew
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 20:36 #35968Senior Member

Posts: 1576New talents
Hi Gents, anyone got good feedbacks on below talents?
I'm not sure how many reah / leah has been around but felt like she was a rebrand, and Maia also, I remember she was a B cup before?? Not sure BUT now she got a D that interest me, LOL.
Maia.
https://www.sesanggirls.com/models-maia/
https://mykgirls.com/sawtelle
Leah / Reah.
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/leah2
https://myalbum.com/album/L5QDagdQtgom/
https://mykgirls.com/sawtelle
http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/reah2wla/
New Remy / Remi not old tit on a stick Remi.
https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/remy
http://gardenksecret.cuties-sites.com/remiwla/
-
05-20-23 20:16 #35967Senior Member

Posts: 1576Fyi
Just to add one thing, that's not a new set of tits, she gained weight.
Originally Posted by Veni1
[View Original Post]
Saw her right before she left to Vegas few month ago.












Reply With Quote





