Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Come fall in Love
This blog is moderated by WebbHoes
  1. #7060

    Tilly on TN at

    Quote Originally Posted by Alas5877  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple weeks ago as well. She has run into a couple jackholes trying to take advantage of her. She's a bit naive, so I'm worried about her longevity in this. Very sweet girl.
    Jusw her post on the other board. 300 for hh. GPS hits quick af.

  2. #7059
    Quote Originally Posted by Samadams17  [View Original Post]
    Gave me the run around for a few hours then ghosted today.
    Eh you're better off. I saw her yesterday and I wouldn't repeat. She's nice enough but bigger than her photos. Not worth the price.

  3. #7058
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Piper is back advertising. Filled her 2 x awhile back. Probably one of my hottest BBFS experiences. Outcall only kinda sucks but if you can manage I highly recommend.
    Gave me the run around for a few hours then ghosted today.

  4. #7057
    Piperlovesu was mentioned here ages ago. Anyone bb'ed her recently?

    Quote Originally Posted by WilsonPdx  [View Original Post]
    Not Piperlovesu, she's PiperRose.

  5. #7056
    Quote Originally Posted by Thucydides2000  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same as Piperlovesu?

    Do you have a link or direction?
    Not Piperlovesu, she's PiperRose.

  6. #7055

    Piper Rose

    Quote Originally Posted by Thucydides2000  [View Original Post]
    Is this the same as Piperlovesu?

    Do you have a link or direction?
    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?450577-PiperRose

  7. #7054

    Piper Rose?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Piper is back advertising. Filled her 2 x awhile back. Probably one of my hottest BBFS experiences. Outcall only kinda sucks but if you can manage I highly recommend.
    Is this the same as Piperlovesu?

    Do you have a link or direction?

  8. #7053
    Quote Originally Posted by Ebech  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Piper is back advertising. Filled her 2 x awhile back. Probably one of my hottest BBFS experiences. Outcall only kinda sucks but if you can manage I highly recommend.
    Easily the Mount Rushmore of BBFS for me as well.

  9. #7052

    Piper Rose

    Looks like Piper is back advertising. Filled her 2 x awhile back. Probably one of my hottest BBFS experiences. Outcall only kinda sucks but if you can manage I highly recommend.

  10. #7051

    She got hack

    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyShafToe  [View Original Post]
    Ad is already gone.
    She's back her account got hacked. Like we have said she is very new to this I think if she can get the learning curve out of the way she might make it. She good at what she does and she's a lot of fun but she really has had some guy take advantage of her. Here is the new link.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...582/9713183596

    Enjoy boys give her a call she will work with you I think. The only thing is she's got way too many prices for everything hopefully she get that nailed down and just have the normal qv hh hr pricing.

  11. #7050

    Tillyann

    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    She is very new to all of this so be a little patient with her she is sweet and kind and best of all can take a pounding I was slamming that pussy as hard as I could in k9 all she did was moan loader daty was tasty and clean she gets wet and when I went in for mish I found out that she can squeeze that pussy tight never had my dick squeezed that tight before her pictures are accurate that's a nice change. Worth the $$ 150 hh and she prefers not to use protection go and enjoy this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...734/9713183596

    Be nice to her she is a sweetie like I said she's brand new to this don't want to ruin her with miss behaving hobbyists. Plan on pounding this one for a while.

    Happy hunting.
    I saw her a couple weeks ago as well. She has run into a couple jackholes trying to take advantage of her. She's a bit naive, so I'm worried about her longevity in this. Very sweet girl.

  12. #7049
    Quote Originally Posted by GrandIllusions  [View Original Post]
    She is very new to all of this so be a little patient with her she is sweet and kind and best of all can take a pounding I was slamming that pussy as hard as I could in k9 all she did was moan loader daty was tasty and clean she gets wet and when I went in for mish I found out that she can squeeze that pussy tight never had my dick squeezed that tight before her pictures are accurate that's a nice change. Worth the $$ 150 hh and she prefers not to use protection go and enjoy this one.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...734/9713183596

    Be nice to her she is a sweetie like I said she's brand new to this don't want to ruin her with miss behaving hobbyists. Plan on pounding this one for a while.

    Happy hunting.
    Ad is already gone.

  13. #7048

    Joey Adams

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJohnson480  [View Original Post]
    Joey Adams??

    Do you have a link?
    Looks like she is already back up in Bellevue:

    https://www.tnaboard.com/showthread....26%23128153%3B

  14. #7047

    100% scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Organiz  [View Original Post]
    She's asking for deposit, red flag, but want to know if anyone got intel on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/885314871863
    She's been scamming stg for a few months now. There was an alert posted on the gps board someone lost a deposit from this one.

  15. #7046
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1157

    Any info?

    She's asking for deposit, red flag, but want to know if anyone got intel on this one.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/portl...-/885314871863

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape