Thread: Korean Agency BB
+
Add Report
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 6380
-
05-23-23 16:02 #2855Senior Member

Posts: 218Tora
She was one of those that I walked out and told myself " I need to take a break from the K agencies because they've been a miss everytime".
Bella is still my favorite for looks, massage skills and just being damn sexy! Her prices are getting steep though and she's always in and out of town.
Heri was my other favorite. She looked good for being early 30's and she does great rim.
White was my favorite for services since she can suck dick for the whole hour but she got crowns on her front teeth and it's been scraping the shaft lately so I'll pass.
Other then that the quality has been pretty dead:
-
05-23-23 15:15 #2854Senior Member

Posts: 153[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
05-23-23 01:13 #2853Senior Member

Posts: 69Lovely / Nicole
I'm glad she's back. I booked an appointment with her today. She's pretty like Joy, she has much more toned body. Her BBBJ skills are quite good. She has nice little B cups that I enjoyed playing with. Pussy tasted decent. I really like doing K9, if I could last 2 pops I would.
-
05-23-23 00:30 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 471Marisa
Some reviews in the San Diego board about her, so you could do some searching there. Also some in TER. Personally, I saw her 3 or 4 times while she was in San Diego and had a great time with her. Big, perfect boobs, soft smooth skin. She is relatively tall, no fat on her whatsoever. She has a juicy ass and a perfect pussy. She has a beautiful face, but it has a bit of a plastic surgery look. Anyway, I thought she was a knockout and I had so much fun with her. I recommend seeing her, and would probably make the drive from San Diego to see her in Tustin / Costa Mesa if I have a free afternoon.
Originally Posted by Member#2210
[View Original Post]
-
05-23-23 00:13 #2851Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 341Diva
Diva is back after a long hiatus. She's here for 3 weeks. One of the best throats in the game.
Have at it boys. She's a fun one.
-
05-21-23 22:29 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 513Great feedback
Thanks you with feedback back on Ayla. It was between Ayla and Cherry. Glad I was patient with selection.
Originally Posted by Stumpary
[View Original Post]
-
05-21-23 19:32 #2849Senior Member

Posts: 47Ayla
Saw some good word about Ayla, but I wouldn't recommend. She is definitely on the older side, late 30 or up. The typical older woman hand, just like Viki. The scares on her breast is visible, although they do feel nice. Cross scare above bellybutton, there's also either birthmark or scare that took out her right buttocks which is a huge turn off. Not very tight, could take a pounding, English is conversationable, good head skills, good attitude.
-
05-21-23 14:02 #2848Senior Member

Posts: 460Slender Marisa D cup at Stunning Asians
Anyone tried Marisa with D cup at Stunning Asians? Thanks.
-
05-20-23 17:55 #2847Senior Member

Posts: 218Thank you
I'm definitely good on the auntie fob vibes LOL. Appreciate the intel!
Originally Posted by CreamFire
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 17:29 #2846Senior Member

Posts: 423Not hot
Not hot in my eyes. Looks like typical fob auntie if that's your thing.
Originally Posted by PayPalMakesMon
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 15:37 #2845Regular Member

Posts: 20Ayla
Saw this girl too and she is as everything GentleSun said man, I was throughly amazed. I have been on this hobby rage going and bouncing around and this girl was as good as her roommate. She does have great nipples and her breasts are nice MM I think D maybe a Full C IMO. She seems to love sex like her roommate TBH. Too many good girls in the OC area lately. I feel like imma go broke with the current rotation I have.
Originally Posted by GentleSun
[View Original Post]
-
05-20-23 15:26 #2844Regular Member

Posts: 20Cherry
Saw Cherry the other day, Okie this girl is petite as fuck. But she can handle a pounding man. Not only that I think she really really enjoys sex so it feels, at least to me, that she is legit having fun and the O's are actually really. Like I was fucking amazed how well she can handle shit. If there was a definition of a true spinner I think it would be her. I really enjoyed this girl. This girl is one of the best IMO maybe possibly my ATF.
-
05-19-23 21:50 #2843Senior Member

Posts: 3690Younger than 30
That's what the Hot Young Asians Girls threads are for. I can only guess their age with my eyes in low lighting condition. I think Leila, Lani, Kisum, Terry, and Binny can pass for late 20. They didn't feel like MILF to me. I rather avoid MILFs. Someone said Jane and Dorothy are also young. Many girls cannot pass for under 30 to my eyes.
You will need to research more if you don't want to be disappointed. Lani was also called Sinvee / Daphne. Terry was called Suzy / Hari.
Originally Posted by Lelouch4862
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 21:26 #2842Senior Member

Posts: 346Ayla
Are her pics accurate? How big are her tits?
Originally Posted by GentleSun
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 19:42 #2841Senior Member

Posts: 69Honestly I think very few are under 30 if any. I've only met one young provider.
Originally Posted by Lelouch4862
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






