Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #10778

    On my radar

    Not yet. But she is built the way I like them. I will probably give her a go and post afterwards.

    Quote Originally Posted by Smielyswim  [View Original Post]
    Was wondering if anyone seen her. She is located in Kissimmee, but Kissimmee just makes me weary. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/135171526.

  2. #10777

    Nothing on Sweet Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPumper  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know where she left to? Last time I saw her was in Orlando but then she left to Lakeland. Hasn't posted in a minute.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...lissa/34441730
    I'm assuming y'all don't have any updated info on her. That sucks. She was a pretty descent provider.

  3. #10776

    Tt

    Was wondering if anyone seen her. She is located in Kissimmee, but Kissimmee just makes me weary. https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ando/135171526.

  4. #10775

    Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob277  [View Original Post]
    See her post almost everyday but try to catch any reviews of it. Was intrigued but hesitant to pull the trigger, some info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/647867148933
    She's a well known streetwalker been doing since before Jesus was born. She upped her prices since getting a room but I imagine she'd still be cheap. Buddy saw her last week and said it smelled at main event. She's sweet though.

  5. #10774
    Senior Member


    Posts: 647

    Shelly

    Quote Originally Posted by BigRob277  [View Original Post]
    See her post almost everyday but try to catch any reviews of it. Was intrigued but hesitant to pull the trigger, some info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/647867148933
    That's Shelly, a former SW. Saw her many times, many years ago. I haven't seen her for awhile. In the way past she was great. But wasn't so great towards the end, which was about 3 years ago. I believe she was having back issues. Those massive tits of hers was weighing her down. Attitude is okay but performance not so much. Performance grade C for BBBJ and for FS.

    RP.

  6. #10773

    Busty special

    See her post almost everyday but try to catch any reviews of it. Was intrigued but hesitant to pull the trigger, some info would be appreciated.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/orlan...t/647867148933

  7. #10772
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotion2003  [View Original Post]
    Been watching this one awhile and she gives good comms but Champions Gate makes me weary. It shows recently an ad in Charlotte which is a good sign.

    If anyone has seen her or has info, please let me know.

    Thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a-n-d-r-e-a/55797101
    If that's in Polk county stay away.

  8. #10771

    Princess

    Quote Originally Posted by Captainv  [View Original Post]
    Someone did a review on her in the Babylon review a few days ago. A poor grade. There were plenty of negative reviews on her although she changes her name frequently.

  9. #10770

    Princess

    Does anyone recognize this chick?

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list...e2e876ced8eb21

  10. #10769

    Anyone Have Info on Andrea / Chanel Champions Gate?

    Been watching this one awhile and she gives good comms but Champions Gate makes me weary. It shows recently an ad in Charlotte which is a good sign.

    If anyone has seen her or has info, please let me know.

    Thanks!

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/a-n-d-r-e-a/55797101

  11. #10768
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1670

    Lexi ucf

    Called this one just to see about her.

    Total gps with 80 qv, $. 5 hh. No incall, car date.

    Better options out there.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ando/134605689

  12. #10767
    Quote Originally Posted by OdinsBeard78  [View Original Post]
    That isn't baby Jamie. She kinda looks like her but that isn't her. I agree that its a former street walker I've seen her before too.
    Soo doppelganger? Cause last I saw Jamie at her incall a few years back, her body was the same.

  13. #10766
    Quote Originally Posted by DrEsoteric  [View Original Post]
    This is not Jamie. She goes by purple isis in some of her ads and she has negative reviews iirc. Also confirmed to not be baby Jamie in post 14891 under general.
    Then she's using the same pics cause I recognize the face. Saw her once on the trail a few years back and once at her incall. If it's not her, it's scary how close she looks body and face wise.

  14. #10765

    Not Jamie

    Quote Originally Posted by Saintx  [View Original Post]
    Jamie, that's right. I remember her going by Baby Jamie as her handle or in one of her ads. Been a long time. But yeah if she's back from Texas / Tennessee, I won't see her. The last dream I had was fairly lackluster.
    This is not Jamie. She goes by purple isis in some of her ads and she has negative reviews iirc. Also confirmed to not be baby Jamie in post 14891 under general.

  15. #10764

    Someone else

    Quote Originally Posted by CransdorfMukai  [View Original Post]
    It's Jamie, and boy are those pictures old. Thought she moved to Texas.
    That isn't baby Jamie. She kinda looks like her but that isn't her. I agree that its a former street walker I've seen her before too.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape