Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 509 of 2076 FirstFirst ... 9 409 459 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 559 609 1009 1509 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 31135
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23515

    Sexi Stacy

    https://tryst.link/escort/sexi-stacy don't want to be a free loader I will drop a review time to time. Sexi Stacy is real she is the person in the ad pictures which are up to date. I did the hh for 250 and for her caliber is a good deal compared to the reviews I've been reading. She does a good CBJ rcg then doggy. Great view in doggy. Ad says she 40 but I think she might be a little older. If you like older women who still look great naked Stacy is the one.

  2. #23514

    Midnight

    Quote Originally Posted by NCSilent  [View Original Post]
    Yeahhhhh sucks that I can't visit her because of what she did to one of our bros.

    Anal with her was like no other. No lube no extra play just right in and have fun. Fun times!

    I also had a meeting with her and Jasmine and man that was one of the best times I've had. Those girls together would've made a killing. Good old times.

    - NC.
    I saw her recently about 3 weeks ago. She was in a nice hotel over by the outlets. It was pretty straightforward, waited in the parking lot about 10 minutes which is typical. Did our business and she gave a good performance, even tho she wouldn't let me do anal since I'm pretty big. I would repeat but that's just me YMMV.

  3. #23513
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertLBob  [View Original Post]
    I was really looking forward to seeing her, saw she posted this morning so I texted her and she replies that some guy with my first name had flaked on her yesterday so she thinks I am that guy and won't see me? Really sucks since all I've heard about her was great stuff and doesn't make sense to me but oh well.
    That's why I have different text now lines, so I can text her later with different number and name.

  4. #23512
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    I had a similar experience with the first one. SHe was looking really yummy in her ad and I was in the mood for BBW with large tits. Got initial response but she never picked up when I called her on Google Meet. It's interesting that her and the other girl you posted have similar ads with similar locations.
    She scheduled with me few days back but stopped responding at the appointment time.

  5. #23511

    Jasmine

    Quote Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo  [View Original Post]
    I see Jasmine Pleasures is back from her break. Anyone seen her since she's been back? I'm going back and forth with her trying find a day that works..
    I was really looking forward to seeing her, saw she posted this morning so I texted her and she replies that some guy with my first name had flaked on her yesterday so she thinks I am that guy and won't see me? Really sucks since all I've heard about her was great stuff and doesn't make sense to me but oh well.

  6. #23510

    Jewel might be a scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ChatteAccro  [View Original Post]
    She replied to her snapchat. Wants a deposit which I won't do. Oh well.
    Same here. She asked where I was and said Rock Hill. She replied with "me too!" But would not verify who she is and kept asking for a deposit. Nope! Never send deposit. Never know who is texting and using peoples pics. If anyone has seen her and can report please let us know.

  7. #23509

    Cassie back

    Quote Originally Posted by Scalan1234  [View Original Post]
    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...n-clt/56069740

    I am not sure but I think I have seen her pic before. I searched for Cassie to find mixed to bad reviews but can't tell if this is same.

    Do anybody has any experience?
    That is demon Cassie. Beware of demons.

  8. #23508

    Midnight

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    Courtney midnight could have written her own ticket, she was hot and in demand, amazing how girls can fuck it up so bad.
    Yeahhhhh sucks that I can't visit her because of what she did to one of our bros.

    Anal with her was like no other. No lube no extra play just right in and have fun. Fun times!

    I also had a meeting with her and Jasmine and man that was one of the best times I've had. Those girls together would've made a killing. Good old times.

    - NC.

  9. #23507
    Senior Member


    Posts: 409
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptCipher  [View Original Post]
    Courtney midnight could have written her own ticket, she was hot and in demand, amazing how girls can fuck it up so bad.
    Drug addicts aren't historically known for their fantastic judgement, and make no mistake, Courtney was a heavy user who was also paying the way for another deadbeats habit too.

  10. #23506
    Quote Originally Posted by FourthTwin  [View Original Post]
    No Meetups! Are you kidding me?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/768692179962

    I know everyone and their grandma has an * account now but is she serious? She posted an ad on an escort site just to gain followers. I wonder how many new subscribers she's gotten.

    Maybe I don't understand the fascination of paying to see someone get naked or do sex acts on the internet when there are so many other free porn sites you can visit.
    People find OF to be a little more personal and allows you to have the ability to interact with a performer that you follow. I agree plenty of free porn but I get the reason OF is popular.

  11. #23505

    Is this what they're doing now?

    No Meetups! Are you kidding me?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/768692179962

    I know everyone and their grandma has an * account now but is she serious? She posted an ad on an escort site just to gain followers. I wonder how many new subscribers she's gotten.

    Maybe I don't understand the fascination of paying to see someone get naked or do sex acts on the internet when there are so many other free porn sites you can visit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mja3mda1ztu1nwnmogvhmdgxmmvlotgxody0ytbhngq5y2vinmy.jpg.jpg‎   mtu2ntixmtziyzu4m2uyndhhmja1zdljodgzzwi3ymm4yti2mdi1.jpg.jpg‎  

  12. #23504

    Jasmine Pleasures

    I see Jasmine Pleasures is back from her break. Anyone seen her since she's been back? I'm going back and forth with her trying find a day that works.

    https://tryst.link/escort/carameljasmine22

    JB.

  13. #23503
    Quote Originally Posted by BetterThanU  [View Original Post]
    Damn, that's phucked up. Jasmine was her mentor. The one that got her into the game and let her use her house when she started, back when she was UTR. They were good friends. It's crazy, because someone said she tried to rob Jasmine also.

    These chicks start running around with the Pookies and Ray Rays and these bums have them doing all kinds of foul shit.
    Courtney midnight could have written her own ticket, she was hot and in demand, amazing how girls can fuck it up so bad.

  14. #23502
    Quote Originally Posted by ScTraveler92  [View Original Post]
    Seems fake but figured I'd paste this one here to see if anyone has seen her.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...otte/126707512
    It is most likely fake, that's a pornstar named melody parker in the videos / pictures. Maybe it's real but I wouldn't give a donation.

  15. #23501

    Donation

    Quote Originally Posted by RhayDen087  [View Original Post]
    She is good at her job. I have seen her a few times and her roommate was always there. HE stays at other end of the house out of sight. The one reason it's a sketch house is the owner who is in a wheelchair, is in jail for dui a few years ago that killed someone. It was all over the news. Think she has some agreement with him to take care of the place till he gets out but it's obvious she's not putting any money into taking care of the place. K9 and cowgirl are my fav with her. Will repeat next time I'm in town.
    What was your donation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape