Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,621 to 7,635 of 31133
-
05-18-23 17:00 #23513Senior Member

Posts: 687That's why I have different text now lines, so I can text her later with different number and name.
Originally Posted by RobertLBob
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 15:32 #23512Senior Member

Posts: 544She scheduled with me few days back but stopped responding at the appointment time.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 13:41 #23511Regular Member

Posts: 25Jasmine
I was really looking forward to seeing her, saw she posted this morning so I texted her and she replies that some guy with my first name had flaked on her yesterday so she thinks I am that guy and won't see me? Really sucks since all I've heard about her was great stuff and doesn't make sense to me but oh well.
Originally Posted by JohhnyBravo
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 13:11 #23510Senior Member

Posts: 267Jewel might be a scam
Same here. She asked where I was and said Rock Hill. She replied with "me too!" But would not verify who she is and kept asking for a deposit. Nope! Never send deposit. Never know who is texting and using peoples pics. If anyone has seen her and can report please let us know.
Originally Posted by ChatteAccro
[View Original Post]
-
05-18-23 00:59 #23509Senior Member

Posts: 363Cassie back
That is demon Cassie. Beware of demons.
Originally Posted by Scalan1234
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 19:57 #23508Senior Member

Posts: 222Midnight
Yeahhhhh sucks that I can't visit her because of what she did to one of our bros.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
Anal with her was like no other. No lube no extra play just right in and have fun. Fun times!
I also had a meeting with her and Jasmine and man that was one of the best times I've had. Those girls together would've made a killing. Good old times.
- NC.
-
05-17-23 19:46 #23507Senior Member

Posts: 409Drug addicts aren't historically known for their fantastic judgement, and make no mistake, Courtney was a heavy user who was also paying the way for another deadbeats habit too.
Originally Posted by CaptCipher
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 18:11 #23506Senior Member

Posts: 766People find OF to be a little more personal and allows you to have the ability to interact with a performer that you follow. I agree plenty of free porn but I get the reason OF is popular.
Originally Posted by FourthTwin
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 17:01 #23505Senior Member

Posts: 151Is this what they're doing now?
No Meetups! Are you kidding me?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...s/768692179962
I know everyone and their grandma has an * account now but is she serious? She posted an ad on an escort site just to gain followers. I wonder how many new subscribers she's gotten.
Maybe I don't understand the fascination of paying to see someone get naked or do sex acts on the internet when there are so many other free porn sites you can visit.
-
05-17-23 14:41 #23504Senior Member

Posts: 443Jasmine Pleasures
I see Jasmine Pleasures is back from her break. Anyone seen her since she's been back? I'm going back and forth with her trying find a day that works.
https://tryst.link/escort/carameljasmine22
JB.
-
05-17-23 13:44 #23503Senior Member

Posts: 255Courtney midnight could have written her own ticket, she was hot and in demand, amazing how girls can fuck it up so bad.
Originally Posted by BetterThanU
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 11:45 #23502Regular Member

Posts: 20It is most likely fake, that's a pornstar named melody parker in the videos / pictures. Maybe it's real but I wouldn't give a donation.
Originally Posted by ScTraveler92
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 10:08 #23501Senior Member

Posts: 86Donation
What was your donation.
Originally Posted by RhayDen087
[View Original Post]
-
05-17-23 06:41 #23500Senior Member

Posts: 143Courtney
Damn, that's phucked up. Jasmine was her mentor. The one that got her into the game and let her use her house when she started, back when she was UTR. They were good friends. It's crazy, because someone said she tried to rob Jasmine also.
Originally Posted by GodzB
[View Original Post]
These chicks start running around with the Pookies and Ray Rays and these bums have them doing all kinds of foul shit.
-
05-16-23 23:44 #23499Regular Member

Posts: 1Jules is the real deal!
I have visited Jules numerous times over the past year and a half, and each time was better than the last. She is a true spinner with 36 c man made pierced tatas with oral skills like no other. The BBBJ is one that will make you explode very quickly and she swallows too. Jules takes care of the boys as well. She truly loves what she does and you will be the beneficiary of her high libido. Cowgirl, mish, and k-9 are her favorites, but she is open to suggestions and desired outfits. Her partially shaved pussy will be dripping wet way before you get to do DATY. The location is in a nice neighborhood but the house is a little sketchy as the owner has not maintained it at all. I highly and enthusiastically recommend her. Treat her right and you will be rewarded.









Reply With Quote






