Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 438 of 1225 FirstFirst ... 338 388 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 488 538 938 ... LastLast
Results 6,556 to 6,570 of 18365
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #11810

    A rare hottie in DC

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...1-e27d1df40984

    Anyone get anywhere? Seems legit. Model material.

    My msg read but not responded to I'm guessing she is flooded with msgs being only a week on the site.

  2. #11809
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Yes. But did not go ahead. Have you seen her private pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She's real. All plastic thou. Last year for 500. I heard sees asking 7 plus now.
    Based on visuals, would definitely do $500. How was the experience?

  3. #11808
    Quote Originally Posted by JonFisher  [View Original Post]
    Yes. But did not go ahead. Have you seen her private pics?
    Question. Are you asking about the private pictures because you've seen them and there is something we should know? Thinking about hitting her up. Definitely will not leave her in the room alone.

  4. #11807

    She wants gifts before even committing to meet

    She want to have gifts sent to her before even meeting just like a scammer. If not a scammer she has a huge GPS.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...8-8bc387ff8cdc

  5. #11806
    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Looks TGTBT. But if she is the real deal, would be nice to know. I've messaged my max of 3 times with no response. Maybe one of you is keeping her occupied.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-e47ecafccb9b
    She's real. All plastic thou. Last year for 500. I heard sees asking 7 plus now.

  6. #11805

    Irish beauty

    I chatted with her before; she was looking for 800.

    Quote Originally Posted by RudyWellz  [View Original Post]
    Looks TGTBT. But if she is the real deal, would be nice to know. I've messaged my max of 3 times with no response. Maybe one of you is keeping her occupied.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-e47ecafccb9b

  7. #11804

    IrishBaby

    Looks TGTBT. But if she is the real deal, would be nice to know. I've messaged my max of 3 times with no response. Maybe one of you is keeping her occupied.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-e47ecafccb9b

  8. #11803

    Seems to be a scammer

    Just beware, asking for video call and immediately deleting the chat and blocking once I said no.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...0-fda917f5405b

  9. #11802
    Quote Originally Posted by BoobsGalore1  [View Original Post]
    GPS wants 500 for m&g.

  10. #11801
    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    In what universe is this considered slim?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...2-ce18a5633362

    Between GPS and no telling about descriptions, its getting sad.
    More than size, she seems mentally imbalanced. Met her on seeking and exchanged numbers. Soon after I get a series irate messages accusing me of someone who dated / ghosted her and said I created a new seeking alias. Messaged from three different numbers. Blocked all three numbers.

  11. #11800
    Quote Originally Posted by BDM1227  [View Original Post]
    Clue #1 she's a high end pro: dual location Miami.
    Asked $3000 Friday thru Sunday. Hotel and flight from Florida not inclusive.

  12. #11799
    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten anywhere with her? Seems like my type but I haven't gotten a response back yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-fe3177b1c63f
    Went out with her couple of times in 2021. Made the mistake of letting her stay overnight in the hotel room alone. She smoked weed in the room and the hotel charged me a $4 oo smoke cleaning fees.

  13. #11798

    Just call me baby girl

    Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder04  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone gotten anywhere with her? Seems like my type but I haven't gotten a response back yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-fe3177b1c63f
    Yes. But did not go ahead. Have you seen her private pics?

  14. #11797

    CallmeBabygirl

    Has anyone gotten anywhere with her? Seems like my type but I haven't gotten a response back yet.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-fe3177b1c63f

  15. #11796

    Elevated Prices

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousVaMan  [View Original Post]
    Are you using DayUse?
    I've noticed the same. Had to got to a Best Western in Springfield today because all of my Tysons and Arlington hotels were astronomical. Same on last weekend. And Dayuse had no inventory today and very limited last weekend. I think it's simple supply and demand. We are in prom and high school graduation season, so perhaps lots of families and friends visiting from out of town and driving up prices.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape