Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Escort Review: Streetwalker Reports

+ Submit Review
Page 94 of 736 FirstFirst ... 44 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 144 194 594 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 11029
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #9634

    Scoop and Score

    Driving around during the afternoon Sunday down mass ave towards South Bay. Spotted a POT WSW dressed in jean shorts and tank top. She was on the opposite side of the street so pulled over by Victoria Diner. Lost sight of her than all of a sudden she appears at my drivers side window. She asked if I wanted a date. I was kinda shocked because she didn't have a WSW look. She hops in my truck and off we go.

    She introduced herself as Bella. Mid 30's skinny with brown hair. Tank top which exposed her bra top. She was flat chested but wore tight shorts with a nice ass. She had scars on her face from either acne or pick marks. But covered it up with makeup. She gave me her menu. 60 for BBBJ and 100 for full service. Told her I could only do. 4. She agreed we found a good place. We got in the backseat she got between my legs. Performed a decent job up and down using her hand and mouth. I reached under her bra. She had eraser size nips but no breasts. I asked what happened she said she got them removed due to breast cancer. She was saving money for implants. I wanted to see her naked so badly asked for full service. She asked for 40 more but settled on 25. Told her I would stop at the atm afterwards. I removed her clothes she laid down spread her legs. She was tight. She said she hadn't been fucked in a while. She removed her bra but left her T shirt on. Asked her to ride me. She got on top but couldn't go all the way down. She had a tiny hole. She rode me but just the head and part of the shaft. It felt amazing. I sucked on her sweaty nipples. She said they are less sensitive now. Told her I was going to pop. Told me she was fixed and cum inside.

    Cleaned up and drove to South Bay. Went to the ATM. Gave her 20 and a Starbucks iced coffee. She didn't have a working phone. The number had been shut off but was working on getting a new SIM card. She said the govt was providing her shelter and she would walk the track during the day. She feels it's too dangerous at night.

  2. #9633
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattis1775  [View Original Post]
    Found this WSW, short, wore all black this AM. Makeup. Not that attractive. Mouth open the whole time, like a fly catcher. Says she's from a small town near Taunton. Scars everywhere. Says it's from her anxiety and scratches her skin when she has an attack. WTF. Nice person though. BBFSCIP. One date and done. Dropped her off at S&S and said goodbye. Couldn't take a photo as she was attentive.
    Is this her?

    Stay safe, and happy hunting.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎  

  3. #9632

    Kylie from Brockton

    Met this gorgeous certified freak today around 3 p near Sunoco. 27, Russ & Ital, clean body, no kids. Completely chill / sub / unrushed and got right to business pre donation which was 40. BBJ + BFS. No phone atm.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0955.jpg‎   IMG_0959.jpg‎   IMG_0958.jpg‎  

  4. #9631

    Casey

    Found this WSW, short, wore all black this AM. Makeup. Not that attractive. Mouth open the whole time, like a fly catcher. Says she's from a small town near Taunton. Scars everywhere. Says it's from her anxiety and scratches her skin when she has an attack. WTF. Nice person though. BBFSCIP. One date and done. Dropped her off at S&S and said goodbye. Couldn't take a photo as she was attentive.

  5. #9630

    Fiona

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    Fionas back in town. 3. 0 for BBJ BFS BBJ BFS to completion. No phone at the moment.
    Miss her oral and pussy. I'll be on the look out for her.

  6. #9629

    Allerton and it's side streets

    Quote Originally Posted by Nukobyaj  [View Original Post]
    Any particular area she prefers to walk around this time? Or is it potluck like always?
    I've always found her in the uhaul area / allerton and its side streets. And looking back at it I only ever find hours during day hours.

  7. #9628

    Cranston Street

    Quote Originally Posted by TooWild  [View Original Post]
    Which streets in providence?
    To my knowledge the main stroll is Cranston Street starting at 711 stretching 5 or so blocks before the street splits into two other streets.

    Edit: And obviously the side streets along that stretch

  8. #9627
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    Fionas back in town. 3. 0 for BBJ BFS BBJ BFS to completion. No phone at the moment.
    Any particular area she prefers to walk around this time? Or is it potluck like always?

  9. #9626
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvNotHot  [View Original Post]
    I want to say the cops are trying their hardest to stop the surge but it won't last. I couldn't find any of my go-to's one night (heavy statie presence) but this morning I found two new prospects. I like taking road trips and have noticed other towns are blossoming again. So personally I'm going to start splitting my hunts between NMS which I'm familiar with and Providence. I was in Lynn the other day and saw a few eaters but it was broad day and clearly far too early over there. Found this nice lady this morning. I love breaking in a fresh face.
    Which streets in providence?

  10. #9625

    Fiona the Head Doctor

    Fionas back in town. 3. 0 for BBJ BFS BBJ BFS to completion. No phone at the moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0942.jpg‎  

  11. #9624
    Quote Originally Posted by Rito1  [View Original Post]
    I was out Monday for the 1st time in a while in NMS. Picked up Anna. She was dressed in this nice little tight one-piece skirt. This girl had a slamming body. Cute face, smooth skin. Flat chested (a cup) but firm, & a great ass. I could tell she was on something as she was out of it and kept nodding off. But it did not show on her body. I gave her $20 for a BBBJ. It took a while, but she got the job done. If I had the chance to see her again I would if she wasn't so out of it. Maybe I will take her home with me next time.
    I saw Anna out a few nights ago, and her curly hair is so long she looks like Slash from Guns & Roses so it was hard to see it was her.

    She also wear the dingiest clothes, and had dirty pink sweatpants, so she looked like she was a mess, but she does look like that a lot.

    I've hooked up with her before, and thought she was really good when she got to work.

  12. #9623
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1253

    Late Report

    I was out Monday for the 1st time in a while in NMS. Picked up Anna. She was dressed in this nice little tight one-piece skirt. This girl had a slamming body. Cute face, smooth skin. Flat chested (a cup) but firm, & a great ass. I could tell she was on something as she was out of it and kept nodding off. But it did not show on her body. I gave her $20 for a BBBJ. It took a while, but she got the job done. If I had the chance to see her again I would if she wasn't so out of it. Maybe I will take her home with me next time.

  13. #9622
    Quote Originally Posted by LateNight2217  [View Original Post]
    Pretty sure she said her name was Elena scooped her around 4:00 this morning gave her a Jackson for a bbbjwcim. Dropped her off near the Sunoco Gas and went to work opened ny passenger door before I left my car and found Andrew on the floor curious has this ever happened to anyone where they leave the bread behind lmao?
    I've had girls do the whole date before I've even paid them and forget to ask until the last second, if at all. And on some rare occasions I've had girls do the whole date and not expect any money, just whatever favors.

  14. #9621

    LSW UH Lot

    Pretty sure she said her name was Elena scooped her around 4:00 this morning gave her a Jackson for a bbbjwcim. Dropped her off near the Sunoco Gas and went to work opened ny passenger door before I left my car and found Andrew on the floor curious has this ever happened to anyone where they leave the bread behind lmao?

  15. #9620

    Heather-BHA

    Didn't even make it to NMS today when I found Heather around 6:45 pm on BHA. She's a 34 yo brunette pawg with light freckling throughout her face. 3. 0 for quality bbj & bfs.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape