Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28578

    Full Service

    I am new here to the area and was looking at reports on Famous Shiatsu and Shiatsu Well Being, but do they offer FS or is just HE? Are there any FS near the Sterling Heights Area, don't want to go to far as I am just visiting Michigan. Also which of these two are the better places

  2. #28577

    ReachAround

    ReachAround, make some room in your inbox.

  3. #28576

    Bella Touch

    Stopped in at Bella Touch this morning for a great massage and a great but, standard HE. I've been here before but don't frequent the place. However, when I need a top notch massage and a great HJ I'll head here. The only down side about this place, in my opinion, is that the wallet is not that good but, they do offer GREAT service.

  4. #28575

    To follow up on Jazz

    Quote Originally Posted by PanicKachan  [View Original Post]
    First meet is mostly massage and CBJ. With CBJ it's 240 fo hr. 300 FS no msog. Again YMMV. There are some who got FS in the first visit. Someone one has already commented on not being GFE and bit mechanical. What I liked is top notch comms, the location and place is clean and neat. Would I repeat it? May be not I had better dream from the likes of Lauren when she visits A2. Just putting out as there was a comment comparing Jazz with Lauren as the service level from GR beauties are in a different league though most will find Jazz more attractive.
    All the pros about Jazz listed above are correct. However, she has definite GPS going on, will mention certain services but then not perform on what was discussed, return visits became more rushed and mechanical. Decided it was no longer worth it when I have other options. While she claims to be low mileage, she has a couple ads on Craigslist so I'm sure she has tons of bites but maybe few true catches. When I came across her she was not posting on CL so I think she was more less quantity more quality then.

    Being an 8/9 out of 10 on the hotness scale isn't enough. She thinks it is.

  5. #28574

    Lisa

    Has anyone done a duo with her roommate / cousin.

    What was you experience like.

    Feel free to pm.

    Thanks.

  6. #28573
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodTimer88  [View Original Post]
    There are reports on this page.
    First meet is mostly massage and CBJ. With CBJ it's 240 fo hr. 300 FS no msog. Again YMMV. There are some who got FS in the first visit. Someone one has already commented on not being GFE and bit mechanical. What I liked is top notch comms, the location and place is clean and neat. Would I repeat it? May be not I had better dream from the likes of Lauren when she visits A2. Just putting out as there was a comment comparing Jazz with Lauren as the service level from GR beauties are in a different league though most will find Jazz more attractive.

  7. #28572
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkDlt  [View Original Post]
    Hi, just looking for a recommendation for an AMP with masseurs on skirt and HE near Novi.
    God, I hope you meant masseuse.

  8. #28571

    Anna - 7 Mile

    Well, Anna is getting a bit of GPS.

    Stopped by today. Was there last Friday. Gave her. 7 house fee for 60 minutes and had another 1 for a CBJ. Exactly the same as Friday.

    Today she wanted 1.5 + house fee. I couldn't do it. We both held the line and I got dressed and left.

    Can't pay 2.2 for less than FS.

  9. #28570

    Looking for AMP

    Hi, just looking for a recommendation for an AMP with masseurs on skirt and HE near Novi.

  10. #28569

    Anna

    Counln't help making a second visit to Anna. She is pretty special. I usually have a tough time finishing with a cover, but with her I have trouble holding out for a while. She is one of the few that will stare right into your eyes the whole time and she has a very pretty face.

  11. #28568

    Vivian

    Anyone seen Vivian with the cluttered Apartment lately?

  12. #28567
    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    80 plus 220 can equal BBBJ, BBFS, dfk, daty with Ruby. Just saw her on Thursday.
    So can 80 plus 120.

  13. #28566
    Quote Originally Posted by BigMac55  [View Original Post]
    I've never paid more than 220 total at Magic (80+140).
    Yep. These guys are way over paying for an AMP. House fee plus $120-$140 tip and these ladies are going to do everything they do. That's full service at any decent Korean AMP.

  14. #28565

    Paying too much

    Quote Originally Posted by JonMels  [View Original Post]
    80 plus 220 can equal BBBJ, BBFS, dfk, daty with Ruby. Just saw her on Thursday.
    I've never paid more than 220 total at Magic (80+140).

  15. #28564
    Quote Originally Posted by HardOne3  [View Original Post]
    Any recommendations as to who to see at PP. Looking for massage with HE. Thanks.
    In order:

    Tanya: Fit middle-aged black woman.

    Carmen: Heavier black woman, maybe late 20's.

    Sydney: Young, cute, white woman, but ending was a little meh.

    All are guaranteed HE, which can be an issue at PP.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape