Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 410 460 860 1360 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 31845
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #26460

    Princess

    I have seen Princess and can confirm she is legit as well as one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I haven't posted much on here before but just logged in after a while away and saw your post so I had to chime in. She is very sweet, smells amazing, no demons, fairly open menu and she loves Greek. Great BBBJ and her body is a work of art. She's one of the few I've seen that looks just like her photos. She lives in Memphis but comes here for a day or two every couple of months. I cannot say enough good things about her tbh. Treat her well and she will do the same for you.

    Quote Originally Posted by RashMeekhan  [View Original Post]

  2. #26459

    Any review

    The way Nashville has gone downhill, the last few years. I take any review with a grain of salt. Oh there is a few trusted ones on here I already know their dependable assets.

    Very few of these new girls, I hate to say the word provider, are self entitled think we owe them type. Seems a lot off time is wasted on all these scams.

    Be cool to see the things as they was. Probably will never get back to that level again. It's not he money but the experience.

    Y'all be careful and praise the good ones.

  3. #26458
    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful as one can possibly be yet she is something all together entirely different! Exceptional.

    She was so sexy she knew exactly what she was doing and she is extremely skilled with her mouth (BBBJ).

    I had a great time with this stunning lady she really does go off like a firecracker in bed will definitely be going back for some more of her sweet juicy pussy.

    Amazing.

    Down to earth and a lot of fun.

    Great service, loved the time spent together.

    DATY, BBBJ, Mish, doggie.
    Does she have an ad posted somewhere?

  4. #26457
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Melissa

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    I would need to see several reputable seniors review her before I would believe any of this, Actually texted but got one reply and then radio silence after trying to set something up.
    I tried to meet with her 2 weeks ago, but she pulled some nonsense about the apartment she lived in not being hers and she couldn't do a car date even though she suggested it—basically wasted 2 hours of my time. The same goes for that chick Mia he promoted that stays in Murfreesboro. Every girl reviewed is apparently a magical UTR unicorn—wouldn't trust it!

  5. #26456

    This guy

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    I would need to see several reputable seniors review her before I would believe any of this, Actually texted but got one reply and then radio silence after trying to set something up.
    Here we go again. These reviews are fake and posted with the hope that you will ask for provers contact info. Then you text the number and she (he) asks for a deposit so you can get ripped off. Don't fall for this BS. It's a total scam.

  6. #26455

    Looks and sounds good but

    Quote Originally Posted by IsJustMe818  [View Original Post]
    Beautiful as one can possibly be yet she is something all together entirely different! Exceptional.

    She was so sexy she knew exactly what she was doing and she is extremely skilled with her mouth (BBBJ).

    I had a great time with this stunning lady she really does go off like a firecracker in bed will definitely be going back for some more of her sweet juicy pussy.

    Amazing.

    Down to earth and a lot of fun.

    Great service, loved the time spent together.

    DATY, BBBJ, Mish, doggie.
    I would need to see several reputable seniors review her before I would believe any of this, Actually texted but got one reply and then radio silence after trying to set something up.

  7. #26454
    Quote Originally Posted by OhHellYeah  [View Original Post]
    I have to say I saw her recently and she is looking not well. Lots of gnarly blotches on her face and scalp. She was blaming it on her dog. I think the demons are catching up with her big time. She's so sweet as always even though her dog is annoying as hell. I'm not sure I'll go back again, something is very off.
    Only demon I have ever seen is 420 And she was looking better than ever when I saw her yesterday.

  8. #26453

    Melissa sandress / Mimi

    Beautiful as one can possibly be yet she is something all together entirely different! Exceptional.

    She was so sexy she knew exactly what she was doing and she is extremely skilled with her mouth (BBBJ).

    I had a great time with this stunning lady she really does go off like a firecracker in bed will definitely be going back for some more of her sweet juicy pussy.

    Amazing.

    Down to earth and a lot of fun.

    Great service, loved the time spent together.

    DATY, BBBJ, Mish, doggie.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2777.jpg‎   IMG_2778.jpg‎  

  9. #26452

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Prsn1  [View Original Post]
    She did the classic ripoff of having her handler knock a minute or two into the session when I saw her a year or so ago. YMMV but FYI.
    Thanks! I appreciate it.

  10. #26451
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverFox1117  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen this lady?

    I can't get a hold of her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/943957087129
    She did the classic ripoff of having her handler knock a minute or two into the session when I saw her a year or so ago. YMMV but FYI.

  11. #26450

    Anyone

    Anyone seen this lady?

    I can't get a hold of her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashv...t/943957087129

  12. #26449

    Gps

    Quote Originally Posted by FatToothPicks  [View Original Post]
    She didn't reply to me either yet but I know where some gummy is. She's had demons in the past but don't know about now.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/134683043
    This loon was quoting $350 for her and another similarly old friend to do a threesome. I wasn't going to pay her more than $60 solo LOL. How do these girls get enough work? Oh yeah I forgot there's tons of simps here who pay $400 for a handjob!!

  13. #26448

    She's looking a little rough these days

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneEm69  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice dream with Gianna this afternoon she is currently moving to new apartment in the same complex excellent head game BBBJ and FS.
    I have to say I saw her recently and she is looking not well. Lots of gnarly blotches on her face and scalp. She was blaming it on her dog. I think the demons are catching up with her big time. She's so sweet as always even though her dog is annoying as hell. I'm not sure I'll go back again, something is very off.

  14. #26447

    MIA Gianna is back

    Had a nice dream with Gianna this afternoon she is currently moving to new apartment in the same complex excellent head game BBBJ and FS.

  15. #26446
    Quote Originally Posted by FatToothPicks  [View Original Post]
    She didn't reply to me either yet but I know where some gummy is. She's had demons in the past but don't know about now.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ille/134683043
    Thanks, she looks familiar, not much of a history in posts, but I think I've seen her post before.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape